SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't switch from facebook to direct sign in

Since accessing some stuff via facebook seemed to fail, I wanted to enter a password or something and there doesn't appear to be any way to do that. Editing my profile seemed like a place ot start, but it isn't working.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More specific (or apparently specific) powerpacks

the ones suggested seemed too generic to be as much use as I'd hoped for -- I don't know that they are, but from the titles, they seemed that way -- so I went for the custom option even though I would have liked to start with a powerpack.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The more specific the power pack, the more specialized research we need and the more specialized experts we need to find. We’re certainly in the process of building out our Power Pack library, but the more specific, the more time it takes, as a general rule :)

3. Editing ally mission does not work.

When editing an ally mission both save buttons (textual one and button one) as well as the cancel button do nothing. And the '<-- view' link has a wrong url. It goes to /heroes/<myid>/alliances.<allianceid> instead of /heroes/<myid>/alliances/<allianceid>

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't figure out how to switch powerpacks

How do I do it? Is there a way to make it easier?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re hard at work fixing this bug! Soon we will have a fully-functioning “Remove Power Pack” feature available in the “My Power Packs” section of your Secret Lab. (The button there now does not yet work. Soon!)

For now, email support@superbetter.com to get your account wiped clean. In that email, please send along your account username (which is sometimes different than your SB Community username). After that, you can add back the new power packs you want to use. Thanks!

5. Quests and Power-Ups

It would be really cool if we could send quests or power ups to our allies to challenge them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Visual feedback for the Resend button at invitations.

The resend button doesn't give any visual feedback (or is broken for me?) it would be good to have a message.
    I'm using Chrome 17 under Windows.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The Pick an Epic Win mission's description of how to pick your epic win threw me off.

'Specify Your Epic Win' isn't there.. It's clicking on the ??? under 'So I Can', right? - btw thank you guys very much

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Forum for just Hero and Allies

Some sort of forum (or perhaps a blogging or microblogging format thing) for keeping up with all of your allies at once would be a great help, I think. Where everyone can converse and talk about new ideas, how things are going, or where you could simply post so your allies know how you're doing outside of discrete events like quest completions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Editing account details failed to function

Using Chrome on Windows 7, wanted to enter birth date and hit edit in account and got a blank white spot in the whole area where I expected to see the input fields.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i am completely lost. don't have a clue what to do.

new user. just logged in. found myself doing some exercises: standing up, snapping fingers, but the videos were not loading and playing. i changed some settings, restarted firefox and logged in again. now i see a page completely different than where i was, no idea of how to get back there, or what to do with this page. yes, i read "i am stuck' page. as suggested i did click on "i don't remember what and can't see the name since this window is covering it" and found a list of brainstorming questions. sorry, not into brainstorming and answering questions.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jeffrey,

It sounds like you encountered some problems in the initial introduction process – when you came back to the site, it skips that process and takes you directly to your HQ. Please email me at jessica [at] superbetter [dot] com and I’ll help you get started with your game – additionally, we’ll had a Getting Started document to the community to help folks that get stuck. Thank you!

13. Group codes

I signed up for this account, two seconds before I was told I should be using a group code SXSW - no way to go back unless I use a different email. Bummer

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can always add a group code by editing your profile. On the upper left, you should see your name with a little down arrow – click on that, and then click Edit My Profile. This will bring you to your account page, where you can click the Edit button across from your name and make changes to your account – including adding in a group code after sign up! :)

14. Signup is Not very user friendly

Separate login page from request page

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 65 66 67 69 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base