Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Multiple times a day powerups

I'd love it if you could have a type of power up that should happen multiple times in one day -- like drinking water 8 glasses a day. Maybe it can show "2 out of 8 checkins today" or similar with a pie shape (which would go with the color wheel scheme).

625 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make comments made by allies stand OUT

Right now I am mostly aware of my allies making encouraging comments via e-mail. I'd like to actually see them on the site. But to see their comments I have to scroll through my own activity (sometimes a depressing activity) and carefully investigate if any of the "comment" links have become little links that say "1 comment" this is a very small difference. I don't want to see what I have done nearly as much as I'd like to see if someone had anything to say about it. I wish that comments were automatically expanded and made to stand out…

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display only non-completed Quests

It would be nice if the list of quests could be filtered to show only quests that I haven’t already completed. Otherwise it is unnecessarily difficult to find more things to do. What is the point in listing already-completed quests at all, anyway?

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Where is it showing completed quests? As of right now, it should only show completed things A) On the to do list, on the same day you did the quest and B) On the website, you can access completed quests by selecting the “Past” option from the dropdown (to see completed + skipped quests)

4. Randomize Reminder Alarms

Studies have shown people are more prone to respond to reminders if they aren't routine, if they have a random element to them. Offering a timeframe during which users might be reminded or a number of days ("remind me about every 3 days" would trigger reminders with an average of 3 days, maybe on the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th, and 15th day after) would be more effective.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reinstating a vanquished bad guy

When I first started playing superbetter, I was very focused on a few specific things and with that focus, I was able to vanquish some bad guys. With them being marked such, I don't look at those and work on other ones. I've now realized that at least one of those stupid bad guys has come back but there isn't a way for me to tell the game I want to fight it again. I wish there was a "whoops, guess vanquished wasn't quite the right term" option.
    I can't be the only person who has done this!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  battles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Method of undoing

I am constantly misclicking, accidentally completing quests I didn't do, vanquishing bad guys who are still kicking my butt, etc. I would like to be able to UNDO this activity and have the points revoked. Is there a method?

195 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Battles end in a draw

I think it would be nice to be able to have battles end in a draw. I know some days I have I don't feel like I've utterly failed at certain things, but I don't feel like I've done great at them either.

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  battles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get Rid of the Current Points vs. Peak Points--so demoralizing

Here I've achieved level 25 and keep slogging away despite not having the incentive of reaching new levels. If I get an achievement a month, it seems to be a miracle despite my logging in practically every day and working and working and working and now you're making me feel bad by having my current points lower than my peak points. It's so demoralizing to be working so hard and have your computer system say, "nope, that's not enough". I HATE it and it has the potential of driving me away from Superbetter. Seeing my points rise was the last…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Emily, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and am sorry to hear you’re feeling SuperDiscouraged because of this. Our intention was to help motivate players to reach their goals, but we understand that everyone is motivated differently. I do hope you’ll stick with SuperBetter and promise I’ll keep an ear out on player feedback around this change (and the whole site too!). ~Rose

9. Activity Wall posting - progress bar or some other "working" indicator

When posting to the Activity Wall, after I've hit the Post button, it would be nice to see a progress bar or some indicator that the Post button click registered, until the post actually shows up on the wall.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have been on Superbetter for a week and here is my feedback

Hi there,

I am enjoying superbetter, but I feel that it has some issues and thought I would share my impression of the site now that I have been on it for a week.

• Can't send messages to allies or directly communicate with them. This makes becoming acquainted with allies or getting to know them quite difficult

• The forum is confusing and feels very 2001 and makes it difficult to find allies in a simple way. At least for me it would be easier if it was organized more in the fashion of groups, such as tribe.net (which in itself…

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Timezone Error Resets Power-Ups, Quests, and Bad Guys at Wrong Time

I live in the US on the west coast and my timezone is set properly in the SuperBetter app, but everyday my Power-Ups, Bad Guys, and Quests reset at the wrong time. So, when I wake up in the morning my app is telling me I completed tasks I actually did yesterday. The same is true at night, when I check in and all my accomplishments from the day have disappeared. I've written to the SuperBetter team about this issue so many times, but they still won't fix it and I'm at a total loss for what to do.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Invitations link doesn't work

On chrome, sometimes clicking the invitations link at the top of the screen does nothing. In general, your UI should be everything accessible from a single screen.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Persistent Error: Server code 500

Server error code 500 comes up very frequently when doing a variety of things, from adding bad guys to activating power ups to reading science cards. Sometimes the action silently completes (without confirmation) despite the error, as with battling bad guys, but sometimes it does not, as when adding a new bad guy. It is really distracting and makes it difficult to get the full benefit from this app.

I'm using an iPhone 4 on the latest iOS update. I've tried restarting the app but saw no improvement.

306 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iPhone app not compatible with iPod Touch

I know it's called an iPhone app, but these apps are almost always compatible with iPod Touch. When I tried to download it, it said that the app required a camera. Why? Please make the app compatible for iPod Touch users. Thanks!

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Sorry about this — the app requires a camera because some of the quests require a camera. However, we agree it’s an unfortunate limitation, so we’re looking into ways to make that part optional in the future.

16. navigation not as intuitive as it could be

Been exploring the site. I can't figure out how i got to the secret lab page from the main page!

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Thanks for letting us know! The link to your secret lab is one of the icons under the SuperBetter logo in the upper-left side of the screen (the other icon is Power Packs). Hope this helps, and we’ll look into possibly making this clearer.

17. Ability to add allies to reach out to who don't have to join the game directly

I'd really like to be able to list people as an ally and keep that separate from having them have to join the game. Like a REMINDER that "these are people I can reach out to" - partially because one of them is my mom who doesn't have email (and doesn't want to have email - I KNOW).

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hah! I think we all have relatives like that :D It’s a totally legit point I’ll keep in mind as I design. Obviously for business purposes we like to get as many people into the game as possible, but there are always going to be those for whom the game just isn’t working/isn’t fun/isn’t what they want to engage with, and that doesn’t mean they couldn’t still be perfectly legit allies to someone the game DOES work for. Hm hm hm! Excellent point; thanks for bringing it up.

18. Add allies from Twitter and Facebook friends.

I would like to be able to send ally requests to twitter and Facebook friends rather than just via email.

I actually don't know most of the email addresses for some of my better friends online.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to enter info more quickly

I love SuperBetter! However, I have a slow internet connection, I don't love waiting around for pages to load.

It really drags me down and slows down my motivation to use SuperBetter when I have to click on Quests, wait for quests to load, click on a particular quest, wait for it to load, click to say that I've done it and then repeat dozens of times for powerups, bad guys, etc.

I love using SuperBetter as a way to give myself credit for working on goals, for doing difficult things, one small piece at a time. However, what would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd really love it if this application could be used with my native language.

I'd really like it if this application could be used with my native language. Most of my natural allies can not be invited because they are not fluent enough. So, that limits my options with allies quite a bit! And I bet I'm not the only one :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?