SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Randomize Reminder Alarms

Studies have shown people are more prone to respond to reminders if they aren't routine, if they have a random element to them. Offering a timeframe during which users might be reminded or a number of days ("remind me about every 3 days" would trigger reminders with an average of 3 days, maybe on the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th, and 15th day after) would be more effective.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  notifications/tips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. navigation not as intuitive as it could be

Been exploring the site. I can't figure out how i got to the secret lab page from the main page!

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  notifications/tips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Thanks for letting us know! The link to your secret lab is one of the icons under the SuperBetter logo in the upper-left side of the screen (the other icon is Power Packs). Hope this helps, and we’ll look into possibly making this clearer.

3. I don't have an audio card in my computer so I haven't watched any of the video

Would it be possible for the text to be made available?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  notifications/tips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base