Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

32 results found

1. SuperBetter w/ Map

I pair this game with an app called HabitHunter because it was important for me to see progress with a character on a map and see my character move and level up at the same time I did. I think something like that would help SuperBetter players visualize the progress that’s being made as the game progresses. You could even customize an avatar that looked like your secret identity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bad guy “badges of honor”

I think the bad guy encounters could be made more engaging and immersive by including some way to either “take damage” or get rewards that are specific to any encounter with a bad guy. I think the point of the current setup was that losing points is discouraging and might not be a good idea for people who are genuinely struggling with something heavy. To be honest I agree with that line of thinking and I wouldn’t want to lose any of the points that I’m making from quests either, that would nullify my other successes in a sense. So…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Organize Power Ups

I think it would be very beneficial to be able to organize powerups into categories based on how many points you get for each of them. I would like to be able to make some power ups worth more points, as some take more time than others.

I have been using Superbetter for a while now, and it has really helped me get my life together as I've been recovering from depression.
    I currently have 32 power ups. I don't do any of them consistently enough to delete them or merge them, partly because when I see all of them,…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Achievements

I've been using super better a lot lately, but haven't been getting any new achievements. This is kind of demotivating. It'd be good to know what I have to do to reach the next achievement so I could work on that.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Triggering eating disorders

This app keeps telling me to focus on my weight loss goals, not only am I under weight but this is emotionally unhelpful as I suffer from anorexia, could their please be an option that stops messages like 'avoid drinking calories' from appearing as it's not helpful for some people and weight loss does not always equal happiness . Thank you

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Color coded activities in a calendar

If you could incorporate all activities (color coded) in a calendar and we could see it all at a glance would be super great. This willto give us sense of accomplishment and tally the scores as well.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Achievements

I think there are way too many achievements. However, I expected one when I finished all of my quests from a power pack, but didn’t get one at that time. Also, I don’t know in advance what I have to do to receive the next achievement. Last but not least: I got the achievement for logging in 3 times per week for three weeks on the second day of working with Super Better... I did do a lot of quests on the first two days though, maybe the system got messed up about that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chart daily/weekly/monthly achievements

I think it would also be fun to chart your achievements by day. My Epic win may take a year to achieve, but it would be great to start each day with the idea that today could be a new daily all-time record. Or maybe have weekly or monthly all-time records. Just like an arcade game, you are always looking for a new all-time record.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show achievements on a bar chart by type.

It would be motivating for me to see my achievements stacked up by type on a bar chart or moving horizontally along a scale pointing to my goal.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We need custom Achievements and an Achievement Tracker

Achievements are addicting. Everyone who has played games with similar systems knows what I'm talking about. It's very rewarding when you finally get that "Achievement X unlocked" badge.

SuperBetter does have achievements currently, but it's lacking the "goal" mindset in them. For example: I can't see what I'm working on, I just randomly get notified that I unlocked an achievement.

It is satisfying for me to see "Warrior lvl II" unlocked, but much more motivating would be able to see "5/10 foes battled for warrior lvl III". See what I'm going for? We need a meter that tells us how…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put in a few in-game achievements for higher levels

When you start playing, there are achievements for almost everything you do, but they peter out as the game progresses. Could you maybe put some in for really, really big things, like 10000 resilience points? Yes there are some psycho players out there who just keep on going... :)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a better reward

Create a better reward for completing a power pack, etc. A simple checklist with boxes that you can check off, and then a clearerPoint system or reward system. The current symbols don't make any sense. And the numbers do not reflect completed tasks.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More celebration :)

Hi SuperBetter peoples :)

I completed all the tasks on my to-do list today for the first time! I did the power-ups, bad guys, and quests, and got them all checked off! It took me a while to get enough of the game figured out to get this done. :) And then...not a whole lot happened. It says GREAT DAY TODAY under the checked off tasks, but I was expecting fireworks, a congratulatory popup, something amazing! So, maybe something amazing could happen when I complete all my daily tasks? Just an idea! Love you all! :)

Wendy

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pop up for achievements

It would be nice if when we get an achievement if it would pop up on the screen. Then we would not have to go into the achievement screen to see what we have or if we have any new achievements.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Who do I thank for that Achievement?

When I receive an email that an Ally has awarded me an Achievement, it would be helpful for my Ally's name to show up under or beside the Achievement name in my Achievements list. Otherwise, it's very difficult to know what comes from my friends and what comes from my direct efforts. If I can't easily tell what my friends have done for me, I have no way to thank them for the kindness and for being in my corner.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keep track of items and skills you "unlocked" in life

Unlike Achievements, this would be to remind yourself of abilities that can get you through (my charm, my writing skills ) and "items" that help, like favors you can call in or restaurants that serve the kind of food you're trying to eat more of. A lot of games have a "backpack "and a list of special powers you can activate.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More Excitement about Achieving Levels

There is on ly one place where you see that you have change / gained a level in the default view.

Grand would be a bit of a "Yaaaaay!!!" when leveling up and a "Reward" for leveling up to a significant level. Perhaps at every fifth ot tenth level. (I am all for more celebrations, so I would want a fireworks every fifth level, esp since most probably leveling up is not linear and it does tke longe the further along in the "game" you are).

And I definately support some "rewards" for leveling up . Info is grreat, it…

168 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Jumping the gun

I was awarded the following badges long before I could have attained them. Others seem right.

Level 2 Adventurer Complete 20 Quests Awarded on Oct 22, 2012
    Level 1 Dedicated Hero

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show a "bar" of Award Icons for visual Feedback

My suggestion ist to show a bar of the "highest" achievement / award in categories. So that when you get a new award, it is visible. The list is Ok... I suppose, just to see in toto what you have.
    I often miss that I got an award, so the immeadiate Feedback is missing for me. But if the icon were to change in a visible place then the thrill would be immeadiate (yeh- immeadiate gratification.... ;-) )
    A further refinement could be to be able to choose the awards categories to display, as well as one, two, three "slots"…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shadow not working correctly?

Leave a message or a like doesn't register when i leave messages and likes.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?