SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not the type of app that should be paid

After downloading this app, I realize that this app might be worth $0.99 or even $1.99 but not $4.99. What does the money contribute to?

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Could you please add the ability to message allies!

It is really difficult to get to know your allies if you can't message them! Please add this basic functionality to the site! Thanks!

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your feedback. We’ll keep this in mind for future development, but in the meantime I’d like to suggest that you use the SuperBetter Community to keep in touch with your allies. You can create a private group there that will allow you to talk to each other. Please email me at jessica [at] superbetter [dot] com if you’d like help setting one up!

3. Allow User to put Quests in order, rather than the random? order they now end up in.

This is really about the interface in general for the listed items that the user enters, but I notice it most keenly in quests right now.
    I want my quests to be in alphabetical order, or at least to have the option to list quests by alpha, chronological, or random order. This would be very helpful, because I am breaking down tasks into smaller parts and making each a quest... and naming related tasks in related ways that would show up wonderfully in an alphabetical order.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the forum please

When I tried to access the forum, my browser freaked out and said the page was a security risk. It refused to let me use the search engine or any of the links. I tried it on both IE and Chrome, with the same results. Has anyone else had this problem?

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  internet browsers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A setting boundaries power pack

Ideas for setting personal boundaries to protect oneself.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. weight-neutral language for eating disorder

I think that pro-weight loss language should be limited to packs that are specifically for weight-loss. Otherwise, weight-loss is always framed as a pro throughout the game, and this is a huge problem for people who have been through or are currently struggling with disordered eating. It's so common around the game to see weight loss given as an example of a health benefit, and this is really harmful for a lot of people. The game would be helpful to more people if the copy were revised to remove references to weight loss, unless people have opted to see them.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quests don't get marked as completed correctly!

When I complete a quest that is not on the short daily list, it doesn't get tallied into the day's score of Quests completed.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More flexibility in inviting allies.

It would be useful to be able to find aliies in the system via Secret Identity or Username, etc. Some people who know each other online in other forums (e.g., HealthMonth, which I belong to) are struggling to connect with their buddies in that system...since not everyone is willing to divulge their email address.

To connect in SB becomes a very klugey process indeed. I have posted an enquiry on the forum too find out the way to do this..but no response.

Many people involved don't use Facebook (not everyone does) so that isn't an option.

Thank you.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More images for quests, power ups, future boosts

I wish I could choose from more stock images for power ups and future boosts. I don't always have a picture or want to find a picture to upload. Having a variety of icons we can pick would help me visualize my power ups and future boosts.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A French translation of SuperBetter?

I would love to see a French version of SuperBetter. In fact, I would volunteer to do it myself (I am a certified translator.). I would like to share SuperBetter with my mom and my sister who don't speak English. My 34-year-old sister is in a wheelchair following a car accident. She could definitely benefit from SuperBetter… and many more like her I am sure.

Thanks for taking my idea into consideration.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to Organize To-Do Lists

It would be awesome if I could organize my Quest List and Power-Up List. If I could edit my list so that I can put the most important/relevant quests and power-up's at the top, and others that I want to work on later at the bottom. And having a way to look at the completed quests and power-ups in a different section would be nice. Also, having the completed one's have more than a grey check mark would be good. Maybe a bright colored star (that you can customize the color to!) Thank you!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Personal Customization

I would love to personalize my Secret Headquarters. At the very least, a personalized color scheme would be great. But I would love to design my own front page if possible. The more I can add my own creativity to the process, the more immersed I become, and the more motivated I feel. The site's already helped me out a bunch, thanks!

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Deleting comments from activity posts

It would be great to have the ability to delete comments that I made in error from my Heroes' walls. There seems to be a hair-trigger on my keyboard this morning as I managed to post two half-formed comments and one of those duplicated too!

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Offline mode with sync

Often I am out of reach of wifi or 3G, but I would still like to check tasks as done. It would be great if te mobile app supported an offline mode which would sync whenever it is next launched with network access.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Chart that compares stats between days rather than being cumulative

Love the insights that are currently available but they don't really motivate me to accomplish more. I think having a chart which starts at zero each day and shows how much resilience I've earned in each of the categories would be a good idea. I could see how today's performance compared to yesterday's and see if I needed to pick up my game. It would be really obvious on this sort of chart if I had been neglecting my social resilience, for example, whereas this information is lost on the other cumulative charts. Incorporating the personal best for each resilience…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  inventories/insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. make a power pack for alcoholism

I'm not sure how exactly it would be put together, but alcoholism is something I also battle and I am sure I am not the only one. Some days can be really hard, especially if you don't really feel at home at AA meetings (I sure don't). I think many people would highly benefit from an alcoholism powerpack.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. physical limitations criteria needed in profile

Can we have options listed in the profile to limit the challenges to those that are within our ablilities, or else use more inclusive language that is suitable for ALL abilities. This is supposed to be a platform created by people recovering from injuries. Yes some may use if for wieghtloss, or other uses, but some may use if for very debilitating or permanent injuries, or birth circumstances, and may find things like walking up stairs, walking blocks instead of driving (when it it is a struggle to walk 5 steps), to be very discouraging. Inclusive language makes it less…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Autism and OCD Power-Pack

I'm working on a power-pack for people with autism, OCD, and Perseveration. It would be nice if we could make our own Power-Packs, and even be able to submit our Power-Packs for review or just have a database for user-submitted Power-Packs. I think it would be great if we could share Power-Packs with other users.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quests that are not completed on the reminder date should show up the next day.

It would be nice if we had the option to make uncompleted quests show up the next day, and the next if we don't complete them on the day of the reminder.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base