Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. Icon Gallery

I wish there was an icon gallery so that I can easily pick pictures that describe my item (power-up, bad-guy, etc)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get Funding! (Kickstarter or Inverstors)

Currently, the game is reaching massive appeal - and I'm sure your subscriber base is expanding exponentially (friends tell friends etc...) however - your servers cannot handle the load and consistently puts out the "We're making SuperBetter SuperBetter right now!" (I'm sure you know this - unless you are completely out of touch with the site!)

When I first joined - it would happen once every few minutes, however now it feels like it is happening ALL THE TIME (I tried to add a power up 5 times in a row and I kept getting that message)

I recognize for…

241 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Organization and Progress

I think it would be great to be able to organize quests according to importance and also to have the ability to have a new quest open up that is linked to a previous quest.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on the ability to click and drag quests around so you can change the order.

Currently, if you have a powerpack, when you complete certain quests you’ll unlock others. Is that similar to what you were thinking?

4. Allow User to put Quests in order, rather than the random? order they now end up in.

This is really about the interface in general for the listed items that the user enters, but I notice it most keenly in quests right now.
    I want my quests to be in alphabetical order, or at least to have the option to list quests by alpha, chronological, or random order. This would be very helpful, because I am breaking down tasks into smaller parts and making each a quest... and naming related tasks in related ways that would show up wonderfully in an alphabetical order.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Baddies shouldn't just be 'avoided'

When we battle a bad guy, it only asks if you have 'successfully avoided' this today. I understand that question with the traps, but shouldn't triggers/symptoms have a different question? (e.g. have you successfully overcome this today?)

I didn't avoid coming into battle with my trigger today but I did manage to prevent it from become an all out war for my day, so I would prefer to not be saying i successfully avoided it.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  battles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Power-up creation form broken on iPhone app

Power-up creation form broken on iPhone app: List of choices for kind of strength developed is empty, but form won't submit w/o one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Thank you for the report! Our engineers are on it. (In the meantime, you can still use the website version for this action.)

7. Skip button could be implemented differently?

I like that we have a skip button now, but it only allows you to permentantly remove a quest, which is exactly what the 'delete' button does. Sometimes we still want to do a quest, but it is not possible right now, so it would be good to be able to come back to it later.

Can we have a way to either bring a skipped quest back from the 'past' or just have the skip button bump it a week please?

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Skip Hero Intro

I just accepted an invitation to be an ally, I watched the TED video, then came here to get started. I went thru the video tutorial steps and made it to the landing page - then it doesnt give you any direction on what to do. I clicked "be a Hero" just to see what it was - I got trapped into performing 5 tasks that I just watched on TED - no escape button, no "back." I'm here because I clicked "Feedback."
    I have no idea how to get back Home. My first experience is not going so well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time! We’re working on changing how allies work entirely, as we know right now it’s incredibly confusing.

In terms of the hero flow, most people don’t come to the site from the talk, so we try and encourage them to go through those initial tasks. For those that have, yes, it’s certainly repetitive, but you can skip by just going back to superbetter.com :)

9. Multiples of the same quests

When I started I had a whole list of quests for creating my epic win, my first bad guy, first power up etc. These came from "Mobile Tutorial" (I signed up on an iPhone using safari) I also downloaded the iPhone app after that. That was last night, today I've used the website on a normal computer, and now I have more tasks similar to those initial ones from "Tutorial Quests" Doesn't bother me a lot, just wonder if you can prevent it as it might be confusing for people to see tasks come back when they've already completed them.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Yeah, this is a pesky bug a few people are running into where they get a duplicate set of tutorial quests (one for mobile, one for web). We’re working on adding a check so you’ll only ever get one.

10. Mood Elevator powerpack stuck

SuperBetter told me I'd completed the Mood Elevator First Floor powerpack, and then offered to take me to the first floor again. Is there a second floor yet? If so, how can I get to it?

This site is an important part of my day. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Removing Heroes

I can't seem to find the way to remove certain Heroes from my Ally section.

I have two Hero's there that are inactive accounts, and I'd like to remove them because they are a distraction and also seem to be negatively influencing my "rock" status.

Thanks for any feedback!

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. incorrect description

On this page: https://www.superbetter.com/heroes/52023/quests/1523604 the reader is referred to the HQ button at the bottom of the screen? There seems to be no such button. However, I did find the "invitations" link at the top right corner of the screen. Maybe the description is incorrect?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to prioritise quests?

Currently, the To Do list seems to pick three quests almost at random. It will only register that you have done three quests if you do the ones it picks, even if you have done more than three, but not the pre-selected options.

Is there a way to either get the To Do list to recognise that you have done other quests, or to de-select those quests and prioritse your own?

It might be nice to be able to go in the morning and click something to say "today I choose to work on --."

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re actually in the process of implementing exactly that – you’ll be able to specify “Do Today” on quests or “Not Today” if they’re already on your To Do.

The fact that it’s only registering the quests on your To Do is a bug – will investigate!

14. Very Buggy, Poor Interface Design

I am blown away by the idea of this site. I am a fan of Jane McGonigal and a game design student in Montreal (almost finished). I have had a similar idea but of much more limited scope--so I'm definitely a fan of this project. But it seems like an alpha version.

The interface is exceptionally poorly designed and confusing. And buggy. Just a few quick examples.

1) I was able to invite myself as a friend and now appear as my own ally, even having received email saying, "Andrew Kozloski, you have just agreed to be an ally of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One touch for indicating completion of quests and power ups

It would be really nice if you could indicate the completion of a quest or the use of a power up with one click on the main list instead of having to go to the page for that specific quest or power up

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on including a small lightning bolt icon that you can click to quickly indicate completion from the list view. We had to make it two initially due to issues we saw in user testing where people would double click and accidentally complete a quest without even seeing what it was :)

16. Done today change

Great that you've added 'Done Today' to Quests. Can you please add it to other categories such as Power Ups.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Should be coming to Power-ups shortly! Do you think it would be useful on bad guys? Since bad guys aren’t a thing you need to do, they’re just something that happens, we didn’t think it was as helpful…

17. Bad guy doesn't disappear when vanquished

I vanquished "TV Kinda Rots Your Brain" and got +10 Physical Resilience and leveled up. Then I noticed it was still listed with "1 win", so I went in and vanquished it again for another +10 and "2 wins". This made me smile, because although I don't watch much TV, I am still pretty sedentary. Assuming bad guys are supposed to go away when vanquished, please fix this and issues like this.

Also, please put me down as a user who would like an Android app. :)

Thanks for all your hard work on this game site. It makes a…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quests not being decremented properly

I started with 3 Quests to complete today. Then I did 4, and still had 1 left to complete, according to SuperBetter. Here are the quests I completed today.

Yellow Dog completed Catch the Compassion Bug
    1 minute ago

Yellow Dog completed Try Something New
    3 minutes ago

Yellow Dog completed Move Your Body
    4 minutes ago

Yellow Dog completed Get SuperBetter Support: Part II
    31 minutes ago

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A way to temporarily pass on quests?

I've come up on some fitness quests in powerpacks that I physically cannot do yet, but would like to come back to once my injury is more healed.

Is it possible to add the option to pass on a quest so I can get to the next one, without removing it completely? Perhaps a button to bump the quest down the list by one, or in time by a week?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to add a “skip” functionality (it’s in development now) to let you pass on a quest. There will also be a ‘not today’ option, so if you just want to ignore it for a day, it’ll pop up again next time there’s a reminder scheduled.

20. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1