SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trackers

I keep forgetting to fill out the trackers every day/week. I think that should be on the to-do list every time it needs to be done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sharing notes secret lab

It would be nice if you could choose to share your notes with allies.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Achievements

I think there are way too many achievements. However, I expected one when I finished all of my quests from a power pack, but didn’t get one at that time. Also, I don’t know in advance what I have to do to receive the next achievement. Last but not least: I got the achievement for logging in 3 times per week for three weeks on the second day of working with Super Better... I did do a lot of quests on the first two days though, maybe the system got messed up about that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Choose your own quests

Let people choose their own quests they would like to complete. Now, some days I’ve done many more than 3 quests, but it doesn’t count for the to-do list. Sometimes a quest costs a bit more time or isn’t convenient to do on a certain day and in that case you can’t complete your to-do list on that day...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create a safe place

Step 1: make a list of things you could use when you feel upset. For example: hugs, music, a walk through the park.

Step 2: make a drawing of your own safe place. For example: draw your piano, your cat, a wise owl, a warm fireplace, a park, the beach, a teddy bear for hugs, a fairy or wishing well or whatever else you feel you need in a time you’re experirncing rough emotions.

Step 3: use your imagination and practice stepping into your safe place every day this week, so you’ll be comfortable doing so when you need it.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Black Dog

Idea: put this video in a quest. It’s about depression. The quest could be: look at it and then decide what picture you feel describes how you are feeling best. Also, you could emphasize on the ending of the video: it will pass! You could have people take a look at the second video as well. It’s meant for the people around someone with a depression, so the quest could be to watch it together with someone. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCrniLQGYc https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRRx7Mtep8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Secret Lab Error Message

Each time I complete a Note in the Secret Lab, I get an error message that the site is unavailable.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix broken link in Palace Upgrade

The Palace Upgrade link is broken for the Palace Upgrade quest. When I click on the link in the Quest, it takes me here:

http://media.superbetter.com/bodyrockspalace_upgrade.pdf
    and the page says:
    Not Found

The resource could not be found.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can’t add bad guy

The keyboard on my iPhone blocks the add/submit button. It won’t let me hide the keyboard. I can drag up to see the button but can’t click it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  love for SuperBetter!  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. weight-neutral language for eating disorder

I think that pro-weight loss language should be limited to packs that are specifically for weight-loss. Otherwise, weight-loss is always framed as a pro throughout the game, and this is a huge problem for people who have been through or are currently struggling with disordered eating. It's so common around the game to see weight loss given as an example of a health benefit, and this is really harmful for a lot of people. The game would be helpful to more people if the copy were revised to remove references to weight loss, unless people have opted to see them.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. challenges

I just signed up today after hearing about SuperBetter on the radio. But I was surprised and disappointed at how limited the choices were for challenges. The only ones having to do with health were "concussion" and "physical injury." But I think it could be a great support for people who are dealing with illnesses--chronic illnesses like Lyme or autoimmune disorders, cancer fighters/survivors, etc. And I think it would be great if the quests and power-ups, etc. could be more closely tailored to those challenges. I know it would take a lot of work, but so many people (including me)…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Inventory of super items to help on the quests also pets as allies

Maybe this just belongs in the power-up part of the game. But I saw the word inventory and got thinking...A lot of games let you collect items to improve your avatar/character. It could be a sword or a healing potion. For superbetter, what items could help along a quest? Maybe a new pair of walking shoes or a funny t-shirt to wear that encourages you to get outside. I guess we can just list them as power-ups but an inventory sounds interesting to me too.

Second idea. My dog has always been my ally to get me outside walking but…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  inventories/insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  love for SuperBetter!  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Grey-out and re-order completed power ups

In the to do list, when a power up is completed, it should go to the bottom of the list and be much more greyed-out. For people combating cognitive problems or concussion, the continual searching through the list is taxing all on its own.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Secret Lab Video Tab

The first video on the Secret Lab video tab is not working. It says "The embed code for this video is not valid."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Forum Links Offline: Error 526

The Forum links do not work.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  forum integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)