SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create Own Powerpacks & Allies

Hello,

I would really like the ability to create my own powerpacks! That way I can keep from being overwhelmed from a bunch of my own quests but have quests unlock as I complete the prerequisite ones.

Depending it would also be nice to be able to share personal powerpacks and/or quests with allies (i.e., they can accept to also do a quest you're doing, and see the description, etc.). Ally quests could also be really cool, as in, you don't receive the benefits of completing the quest until you have both clicked the "I did this!" button.

Sharing powerpacks…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Picture of a hero

It would be cool if you offered a photo editing template that allowed us to take a “selfie” and add superhero gear to it (Wonder Woman-ish headbands or capes, for example). I’m very visual so this would be helpful to look at when visiting the app throughout the day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Identify one bad guy as the “biggest nemesis”

This would allow me to identify my inner critic as my biggest nemesis and reframe the way I listen to myself.....if that makes sense.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  battles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need more power-ups to choose from!

There are very few power-ups available for new users, and they may not be comfortable or knowledgeable enough yet to design their own.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Not Receiving Reminders

I haven’t been receiving daily reminders on my phone, despite selecting the option and setting a time for the reminders. Is anyone else having this problem? I love the app enormously—I just a reminder to check and use it regularly!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Search by keyword

I'm not the only person who's been unable to locate Jane's Guide to Creating Epic Wins.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 希望你们可以做一个汉化版

我觉得这个APP很有意思,但对英语障碍的人不够友好。什么时候你们可以出个汉化版?我很期待。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Organize Power Ups

I think it would be very beneficial to be able to organize powerups into categories based on how many points you get for each of them. I would like to be able to make some power ups worth more points, as some take more time than others.

I have been using Superbetter for a while now, and it has really helped me get my life together as I've been recovering from depression.
    I currently have 32 power ups. I don't do any of them consistently enough to delete them or merge them, partly because when I see all of them,…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Achievements

I've been using super better a lot lately, but haven't been getting any new achievements. This is kind of demotivating. It'd be good to know what I have to do to reach the next achievement so I could work on that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to create powerpacks for teams

Is there an ability to create a powerpack for my team. I.e. I have a few behaviours that I need a sales team to perform and would like to create a powerpack for them to download which I have created based on what the team believes are motivator for sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Godamn it, I m livid, noon f** instructions d on however the f**** to play it?!!!!

Tell us how to play it, not at all obvious, or am I retarded??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ally me plz

I'm The Raven
    Here's my email chezmoi@gardener.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Emails for Allies

There was a post about those of us looking for support from allies already using the game.. I thought maybe if we had a post where we could leave our super better emails to send invites it could be helpful so we could support one another and really become allies!
    -EmPOWERedWarrior

krvogt88@gmail.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Unexpected Error at Login

Hello heroes, when I tried to log in from my web browserUsing my Facebook, I keep getting an “unexpected error.” I have tried signing in and out of my actual Facebook account on my computer to solve this problem and it has done nothing. Has anyone ever had this problem? I would really love assistance in solving this problem! Thank you so much
    —-EmPOWERedWarrior

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  internet browsers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make Tracker data downloadable

If you're not going to fix the Insights section, could you please make it possible to directly view the Tracker data? Then we can download it into our own graphs.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  inventories/insights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allies please!

Help, I don’t have any allies! I would really like some, but I’m embarrassed to ask family members or friends. It would be great if there was a way to become and ally and gain allies who are already playing the game.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. User chooses time day resets

I'm a natural night owl, meaning my day begins in the afternoon and extends well into morning hours. This isn't something I'm looking to change or "fix" in myself, but having my days reset at midnight really throws me off. With Habitica I've edited it so my day resets at 6am. I think this feature could be very useful here.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Feedback/Features

Hi, I heard about your game via a Ted Talk I believe. It sounded like a good way to motivate myself for healthy habits so I've spent a little time trying to customize the site. I like the concept but I'm not feeling the value based on the current charts, graphs that I'm able to find. That to me is the whole point of doing this - visually represnting what I've achieved. And be able to see it daily for immediate gratification and then rolled up into longer timeframes. I know I can do more trackers to get more graphs…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reading back on activity wall

Every single thing I do gets placed on the activity wall. I’d like to be able to click on a button so that the wall only shows what I’ve posted myself. That way, I don’t have to scrol through the whole page if I want to find something I wrote.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base