Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. Restore Defaults/ "Reroll"

I sent this to "contact us" before I noticed the feedback button, sorry >.<

Anyhow, I would like to see the ability to restore defaults, or "reroll," so to speak. In other words, the ability to clear all quests, levels, resilience, secret identity, and power packs in order to begin tackling a new power pack with a clean slate. I think the ability to start fresh with a new problem/character/identity is often overlooked in regards to impact on gameplay, and would love to see it implemented here. I love what you guys are trying to accomplish here and hope you…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Seems to be a glitch with Quests, power ups etc

Web site not functioning properly today 11 April at 10 am BST

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. General Speed at which activity can be recorded throughout the day

I have as an Epic Win 'To eat more healthily in order to reduce my cholesterol to in turn reduce my risk of having an heart attack'. This means that I have a whole series of daily quests such as ' Eat walnuts', take 'Fish Oil supplements daily', 'Consume 100g of tofu or soaya related fermented products' and 'Reduce my red meat consumption to one per week'.

This means that I like to record the achievement of a quest when it is done. Right now the process is really slow via my MacBook what with logging in, choosing the quest,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Much of interface seems to assume daily entries...

But people often can't check in daily or may miss a day or two and then when trying to fill things out the wording seems awkward and inappropriate in some cases. Catching up seems hard.

Need to think about ways to make it easy to keep up even if you can't or don't check in daily. Need to word items more flexibly.

This may be partly due to dealing with a chronic condition rather than an acute condition or one where recovery is possibility. Anyway, mostly just that if you miss for a while, it can seem daunting to keep…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Icon Gallery

I wish there was an icon gallery so that I can easily pick pictures that describe my item (power-up, bad-guy, etc)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Activity Feed scrolls endlessly

My Activity Feed just keeps scrolling and repeating itself. Is this a known issue? I'm using Firefox, if that makes a difference.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Time zones.

I live in New Zealand. My tasks get reset at odd hours. Would love to be able to set my time zone so that my start of the day isn't 8pm at night.

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Method of undoing

I am constantly misclicking, accidentally completing quests I didn't do, vanquishing bad guys who are still kicking my butt, etc. I would like to be able to UNDO this activity and have the points revoked. Is there a method?

195 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Confusing Set-Up

The beginning of the new SuperBetter is rather confusing, even for someone like me, who has been following it for a while. I just found the quest to select an Epic Win, because I didn't realize the default quest was anything important, I focused on the quest it gave me for my selected recovery path.

IMO, the beta version of SuperBetter did an exponentially better job of walking you through the systems, terminology, and the interface of SB so that you knew what was going on. Right now everything is rather confusing, although the bad guys system is much better…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quicker way to accomplish Activity/Quest/etc

Hi there,

I think it would be great to have a way to complete activities, quests, and other items from their lists, instead of having to click on the View button or the item itself to drill down just to click "I Did This". Maybe having people clicking the View button makes sense when they have never seen/created the view before, but once the item is old hat, why take up more time.

BONUS: It would also be good to see if you have accomplished an item today. Currently, outside from the Activity stream, you can't see if you have…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Size of the title field and description field too small in some cases

As I better understand how to use bad guys, power ups, and quests, I find that the szie of the title field and the description field is too small in some cases. It helps to be able to see a longer mnemonic in the title field and to keep more text in the description field to reread for insight. Of course I could add a link to the field, but it would be nice to keep everything inside of SuperBetter.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Comments re. My Profile in forums

A couple comments about the "My Profile" in the forum. The first would be that the text input boxes for some of the items are two small; e.g., for "bio" -- you get a box which could hold a couple words! The second would be that when you go to "My Profile", you start on the Visitor Messages tab rather than the "About Me" tab. That doesn't seem to make much sense. If it matters, I'm using Chrome at the moment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Steve,

I just reset the controls for the user profiles in the forums, so all the fields should allow for longer input. As for starting on the “Visitor Messages” tab, that is the way the forum software is set up – I’ll investigate it, but it may not be customizable. :) Thank you!

Cheers,
    Jessica.

13. Newcomers can be lost ...

I've seen this happen more than once with people I've introduced to the site, as well as reading comments to this effect here and in the forum.

A contrast to this seems to be people who have come to the site after exposure to Jane's TED talk or to her book. With that background, a newcomer has the "big picture" and can make more sense of the site.

As a short-term solution, I might include a big link on the initial page encouraging people to watch the TED talk before signing up.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am unable to delete ANYTHING

I am unable to delete notes, bad guys, powerups, or power packs. This is really frustrating!

I run Chromium web browser on Ubuntu 11.10 Linux.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In ally role some of the navigation options seem inconsistent

Context you are both a hero and an ally and are logged in, but select the "ally" role at the top of your screen.

Some of the navigation options seem inconsistent -- the quests/powerups/etc. - take you to info about yourself, while others take you to info about the hero you are an ally to.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This seems a bit flukey (we’re not able to reproduce getting sent to your own info when you’re in ally mode) – but we totally agree that ally mode needs some serious TLC. That’s why we’re redesigning it from the ground up – stay tuned!

16. editing badguy text doesn't work

I am unable to edit the text of a badguy (which suggests in the text that I should edit it).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tried to change my health goal

tried to change my health goal and now I can't specify anything when I click on the health goal button.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To change your health goal, click on your existing goal (under where it says “I’m getting super better at”), and then click the edit button, which should be to the right of the grey banner. You should then be able to click the Illness/Injury button or the Health Goal button and choose a new area from the dropdown list. Please let me know if this doesn’t work!

19. Small error - Link in "Zombie Program" Bad Guy goes to "Emotional Vampires"

When I clicked the link to read about Zombie Programs, it instead takes me to the article about Emotional Vampires.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Harmonization of terms

On the FAQ page, the description of "How long does it take to win SuperBetter" doesn't seem to correspond to the rest of the game. Are the seven solo missions the same as seven quests? Does "collective adventure" refer to the process of playing the game with allies, or is a collective adventure more like a quest in that it needs to be defined and then tracked through to completion? Is the Secret Lab the same as Secret Headquarters?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You’re right! We used to call the introductory quests you get from SuperBetter “missions” – we’ll fix that! In terms of collective adventure, that’s just what we like to call the journey of getting SuperBetter – an adventure you undertake with your allies towards some epic goal. Your Secret Lab is not the same as your Secret HQ. Your Secret Lab is a private space only YOU can see. You can access it by clicking one of the bluegreen circles in the illustration bar of your Secret HQ (beneath the logo!). Let me know if that helps :)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base