Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. employ me

I am just about to graduate from university and I would absolutely love to join your team. Please let me know of there's anything I can help with.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Remove/Alter Level 10 Secret Move

I have been touting SB all over the place but now I have a pet peeve. If you haven't gotten to level 10, stop reading..................

Not only do I abhor swearing with a passion, excessive swearing makes me feel absolutely, totally superhorrible. Not to come off as sounding like a moralist and not to disprove the scientific evidence behind swearing, I am not comfortable with the idea of swearing for up to two minutes as a "secret move," especially if this site is for 13 year olds. I know it's wishful thinking but wow guys. :-/ I think this secret…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't eliminate hard returns in custom quests

I wish that my careful formatting (especially hard returns) when creating a custom quest (or suggesting one to an ally) were retained after I save the quest. Instead, the returns are all stripped and I'm left with one big blob, which is difficult to read for long text entries.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Undo" and further suggestions

So far, I love this program... it;s been really helpful to remind me of the little things in life that matter.

In my Hero page, I notice there is no way to "undo" an action that you input. For example, I had meant to put that I fought a "Bad Guy" and won, but accidentally clicked that I lost. I had no way to undo this mistake. I deleted it from my activity wall, but the statistics are still there.

From the Ally perspective, having a small bank of suggested quests and achievements may be helpful to get them started.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. tracker questions on mobile

Being able to answer the daily and weekly tracker questions using the mobile app would be really really really handy. Not all of Secret Labs -- just the questions. :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More bloglike way to post

I'd love to see an option to post 'blogposts' onto my activity feed, for people to see (and perhaps an option to make a post private, so I can write in my 'diary' on superbetter or choose to share my thoughts). It's nice for quests as Fear vs Anxiety where you post thoughts and share it with your allies. The comment space is kind of small and doesn't invite for long, provocking (positive!) thoughts. We can also use a blogpost to tell about our day at the end of the day, tell in detail about what quest we did, etc.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Explanation and/or hyperlink related to Mindfulness power-up

Hello SuperBetter team(???):

First of all, I am a huge Jane McGonigal fan, and I just wrote a paper on SuperBetter for an Emerging Technology class in Grad School. Also - erm... I have recommended it to my therapist, but that is a different story.

As far as the mindfulness power-up: there is no explanation, so unless one is familiar with it, or is provided a link to an article about it, then its usefulness might not be utilized. Even I am unsure exactly what this power-up means: should I take a walk with a clear mind and try to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Creating your own

I love creating my own power ups, bad guys and quests but when it comes to choosing which strength they affect the most, a lot of the time I have overlaps.

It'd be great if you worked in the option of being able to assign more than one strength to personal creations.

For example, I have a bad guy, and a power up to tackle him, that affects both my mental and emotional resilience. I'm choosing mental resilience at the moment, but I know that when this baddie gets to me, he rips my heart out, and the power-up to…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to enter info more quickly

I love SuperBetter! However, I have a slow internet connection, I don't love waiting around for pages to load.

It really drags me down and slows down my motivation to use SuperBetter when I have to click on Quests, wait for quests to load, click on a particular quest, wait for it to load, click to say that I've done it and then repeat dozens of times for powerups, bad guys, etc.

I love using SuperBetter as a way to give myself credit for working on goals, for doing difficult things, one small piece at a time. However, what would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More images for quests, power ups, future boosts

I wish I could choose from more stock images for power ups and future boosts. I don't always have a picture or want to find a picture to upload. Having a variety of icons we can pick would help me visualize my power ups and future boosts.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sortable tasks or Color Coated

Currently if I see that my Physical points are lagging behind others I have to scroll through a list carefully to find a physical task.
    I would like to see color coding for each type of +1 Mental, Physical, Social, Emotional for both Ally mode and Hero mode.

(powerups,bad guys,quests, all of the left side bar)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the category "Spiritual"; Allow pinning of quotes to help the 3:1 aim; Reduce # clicks required

First let me say: Thank you for SuperBetter. It's a good, good thing (smile). (Aside: When I use caps below, it is not to yell but to create emphasis, since I cannot bold or italicize. My apologies!)

1. SuperBetter will improve instantly in terms of User Experience once it is possible to input the data (e.g. "I did this" and "I won") simply at the Power-Ups or Quest or Bad Guys page itself WITHOUT THE NEED TO PUSH THE VIEW BUTTON. Might a menu of CHECK BOXES be placed beneath the VIEW BUTTON, along with an ENTER or UPDATE button?

2. Adding…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug - Tracker in the Secret Lab

Hi ... I've just completed the Tracker for the first time in The Secret Lab, and the questionnaire loops around continuously. I completed it the first time through, however, it immediately looped again, forgetting some of my answers. When I'd finished answering, I got a short message and it looped around again.

Loving the site, just wanted to let you guys know about this bug.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Best app on my phone.

I love this app SO MUCH!! It honestly has changed my life. I am AMAZED at the way it empowers me to live my life more fully, and helping me overcome my pitfalls and ultimately living my life with the attitude I choose. I LOVE the links to "the science" behind everything. I cannot say enough good things about this app. The one thing I would change is I'm not sure why this is, but a new SB "day" doesn't seem to start at midnight, but later in the morning. I would love it if my new quests etc. started…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add gaining weight to the list of goals!

simple as that, some people actually struggle with a weight problem but from the other side of the spectrum, and as weird it may sound its not easier then loosing it :-/ so please add it as a goal.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Better user experience

I just started with this site and first I must say that it's awesome idea, something I was looking for and thinking about creating myself, but already it feels like it's a chore to be clicking so much just to log a simple progress. It might discourage some users (there should be a quest not to be discouraged (; ). I think it could be a little more intuitive and easy to use. Oh and by the way it's coming to android? :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Better formatting in suggestions to heroes

I wrote a Bad Guy suggestion for my hero that had line carriage, because it was a long suggestion and I wanted things to look organized. When he added it to his list, I was surprised to see that it had become one giant blob. He seems fine with it, but my effort to make things clear was all lost.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SuperBetter Scholar

Hey,

I have an 11 year old son, who is struggling with motivation in school. I would love to be able to use the SuperBetter model to help him develop better study and work habits.

Is there a way I could use SuperBetter with him to tack his progress without violating the service agreement? Have you considered perhaps making SuperBetter available to schools?

Barring either of those, is there any legal reason, I couldn't use your game model with another tracking system?

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?