SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More images for quests, power ups, future boosts

I wish I could choose from more stock images for power ups and future boosts. I don't always have a picture or want to find a picture to upload. Having a variety of icons we can pick would help me visualize my power ups and future boosts.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sortable tasks or Color Coated

Currently if I see that my Physical points are lagging behind others I have to scroll through a list carefully to find a physical task.
    I would like to see color coding for each type of +1 Mental, Physical, Social, Emotional for both Ally mode and Hero mode.

(powerups,bad guys,quests, all of the left side bar)

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the category "Spiritual"; Allow pinning of quotes to help the 3:1 aim; Reduce # clicks required

First let me say: Thank you for SuperBetter. It's a good, good thing (smile). (Aside: When I use caps below, it is not to yell but to create emphasis, since I cannot bold or italicize. My apologies!)

1. SuperBetter will improve instantly in terms of User Experience once it is possible to input the data (e.g. "I did this" and "I won") simply at the Power-Ups or Quest or Bad Guys page itself WITHOUT THE NEED TO PUSH THE VIEW BUTTON. Might a menu of CHECK BOXES be placed beneath the VIEW BUTTON, along with an ENTER or UPDATE button?

2. Adding…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make text on site Accessible

Increase the contrast of text vs. background to make the site accessible to those of us with vision problems. As we age, our vision naturally declines and viewing text on computer screens (light behind the text) make lighter text even paler and more difficult to read. With my migraines I have very blurry vision. The lighter text of the navigation, I can barely see.
    VisionAustralia.com has a great testing tool for testing for webpage luminosity and contrast. I would expect that many of your users suffer from problems that effect their vision (including aging).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug - Tracker in the Secret Lab

Hi ... I've just completed the Tracker for the first time in The Secret Lab, and the questionnaire loops around continuously. I completed it the first time through, however, it immediately looped again, forgetting some of my answers. When I'd finished answering, I got a short message and it looped around again.

Loving the site, just wanted to let you guys know about this bug.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Best app on my phone.

I love this app SO MUCH!! It honestly has changed my life. I am AMAZED at the way it empowers me to live my life more fully, and helping me overcome my pitfalls and ultimately living my life with the attitude I choose. I LOVE the links to "the science" behind everything. I cannot say enough good things about this app. The one thing I would change is I'm not sure why this is, but a new SB "day" doesn't seem to start at midnight, but later in the morning. I would love it if my new quests etc. started…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add gaining weight to the list of goals!

simple as that, some people actually struggle with a weight problem but from the other side of the spectrum, and as weird it may sound its not easier then loosing it :-/ so please add it as a goal.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better user experience

I just started with this site and first I must say that it's awesome idea, something I was looking for and thinking about creating myself, but already it feels like it's a chore to be clicking so much just to log a simple progress. It might discourage some users (there should be a quest not to be discouraged (; ). I think it could be a little more intuitive and easy to use. Oh and by the way it's coming to android? :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better formatting in suggestions to heroes

I wrote a Bad Guy suggestion for my hero that had line carriage, because it was a long suggestion and I wanted things to look organized. When he added it to his list, I was surprised to see that it had become one giant blob. He seems fine with it, but my effort to make things clear was all lost.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. SuperBetter Scholar

Hey,

I have an 11 year old son, who is struggling with motivation in school. I would love to be able to use the SuperBetter model to help him develop better study and work habits.

Is there a way I could use SuperBetter with him to tack his progress without violating the service agreement? Have you considered perhaps making SuperBetter available to schools?

Barring either of those, is there any legal reason, I couldn't use your game model with another tracking system?

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Order our power-ups and quests lists ourselves.

It would be great if we could arrange our power-ups and quests in our own chosen order. This would help me keep track of them all better, as the lists are getting quite long and I've only been playing a few weeks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Move the activity log so it's not the main focus of the dashboard

Hey I think it would be great if the activity log didn't take up most of the screen for the main page of the dashboard. Personally I don't find the activity log particularly interesting or helpful and I'm not really interested in scrolling through it most of the time, since I have usually just done whatever is showing up there, so I already know what it's going to say. Maybe it could be on a separate page that you have to click to get to, or at least on a side panel so it doesn't take up so much space? …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to delete and edit. (What if I accidentally pushed enter before I was done typing? How do I correct?)

I made a typo on something I posted to an ally's wall. How do I edit or delete the post?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete Comments

Hello, I like how the commenting and liking interface mimics facebook. It's really easy to connect with people that way, but unfortunately submitting comments is a bit hard and I always find myself pressing the Enter button too soon... and submitting an unfinished comment... or pressing the Enter button too many times, and spamming the @#%^ out of my allies. Might think to add a 'Submit' button instead of it being automatic when you hit Enter-by accident or otherwise.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Color shemes

It would be nice to have a set of themes that could be changed by the users. The current one is a bit too flashy for me, maybe i would like something more heroic or serious.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quests on a different time zone to power-ups and bad guys

I'm in Asia. When I get up in the morning, my quests for the day would be reset to zero, while I still have power-ups and bad guys from yesterday. Those will be reset in the afternoon for me. This makes me put off recording the power-ups and bad guys. It would be nice if it were fixed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to put in a time that something was completed

It is difficult for some who travel or do not always have internet access to log in every day. As such it would be useful to clarify a time or date that a quest or powerup were completed or a bad guy battled to keep better track of it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. suggesting simplified navigation on homepage

Maybe its just me, but i feel like the site isnt as intuitive as it could be, for example , all the logos and graphics and words at the top are clickable and lead you to different sections but arent labelled (the picture of the person raising arms takes you to your secret identity page for example), but the side bar is used for navigation as well, it makes it hard to remember where to find where your supposed to go.

I would simplify into simple tabs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bigger pictures

Adding my own visuals to my power-ups, bad-guys and quests really helps me identify with them and work to overcome them but it would help a lot if the picture icons on the main screen listing them all were bigger so I could see them more clearly! Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base