How can we improve SuperBetter?

Make sure Customer Support HELPS people GET BACK IN if they lost their password!

This has happened a couple times-- at least. I used SuperBetter in the past, and it was very helpful
THEN I lost my password. I asked for Support (tiny, low-contrast button, way off to the side).
I was promised an email with a link so I could reset my password. (Standard procedure) Within a few minutes.

It did NOT arrive! It has been weeks since my last attempt. / No site can be any use to me if I CANNOT ACCESS IT.

Has anyone else been in this situation?

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW I did try, yes, clicking on the "Forgot your password?" button. That's what led to the "we will send you an email to reset!" Which never arrived. This happened several times. I don't know if SuperBetter needs to shore up its tech support, or is no longer allowing any modules for people who can't afford to pay. People, that is, who may need it the most.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Have you checked your Spam folder? The first thing in the case of password reset email not arriving in general is to do that. Somehow, such emails often end up there.

2. Also, I've seen that, just like with other sites, in SuperBetter there is a special option in the login form itself for requesting a password if you've forgotten it ("Forgot your password?") - it's present, at least, in the web version of SuperBetter. Maybe try your luck with that option (and then check Spam folder in case that password reset email gets there)?

(I'm not a customer support person, was just checking new threads here out of curiosity)

Feedback and Knowledge Base