SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Just wanted to share my week

I signed up to lose weight but I also decided to downlaod several other powerpacks, regarding my anxiety disorder, negatvity, love-hate relationship with my body. I had a week that would normally put me through the ringer, including lay-offs at my work place, breaking an all time highest weight, and stress relatedto relationships. But this week has turned out to be a joy. I am happier than I remember being in a long time and I think that even just a week of Super Better has really made me super better. I feel healthier, happier, more optimistic and more intune…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  love for SuperBetter!  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Activity More Like Facebook/Google+ Feeds/Streams... and Fix Links!

I find myself clicking my name and the SB logo to go back and forth between things (not to mention switching from Hero to Ally) when it should be more integrated on one page (like a FB feed or G+ stream).

Also, many things in Activity (and other places) are clickable but don't actually take you anywhere (like achievements or power-ups in your activity or ally's activity, you click them and just return to the page you are on instead of going to the description of that achievement or power-up, very frustrating).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We’re looking for the best ways to improve the next version of SuperBetter, and your comments are very helpful. I’ll file a ticket for the broken links and get them fixed. Thank you!

3. Typo in "Power to Quit Anything" pack

On the "Count your successes" quest, there is a typo: "Over the new few weeks, add more to the list of previous successes as you think of them..." should say "Over the next few weeks..."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't Change Names!

You changed the names of all of the powerpack stuff I use. Now I don't recognize anything. Please don't do that without warning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Having a mobile app would be awesome.

I am always on the go and not always near my laptop. my phone is always with me. An android mobile version would make this more accessible to fit in with my daily routine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Power-up "has already been taken"

Deleted a power-up and later decided to recreate it only to be told it "has already been taken". Please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Achievements

I've been using super better a lot lately, but haven't been getting any new achievements. This is kind of demotivating. It'd be good to know what I have to do to reach the next achievement so I could work on that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Restored quests should re-generate subsequent quests

I'm doing the Power to Quit Anything power pack and picked that I wanted to do replacement, deleting the other two types of quitting. Then I realized that the phrasing of the replacement quests didn't work for me, so I restored the Make Your Decision quest and retook it--but it didn't re-generate the other quests. Now I have to restart the Power Pack entirely, which is really annoying. Restoring and redoing a quest should delete and re-generate subsequent quests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mobile health market data

Hi,

I'm researching data on mobile market health apps for a university project.

By any chance do you have any figures?

BTW I love your game ;)

Have a great day and thanks a lot!

Daniel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gratitude Science Card

In the "Why It Matters" section, there is an error:

>Your* break the cycle of aggression, through the sheer power of your mind (watch out, X-Men).

*should be "you"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  spelling/grammar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Apps for other platforms

Great game! Will you be bringing it out for symbian and android?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is there a secret lab note lenght limit?

I was trying to follow the quests for an powerpack and it has 3 related quests that make you journal. It saved just fine for the first quest. I spent a lot of time and thought writing out the second one and when I came back it wasn't there. So I redid it and made sure I saved it. When I came back again THAT set of changes was gone too. It just refuses to save it if I add very much more. What should I do? Can you get rid of the lenght limit if there is one?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Superbetter Mobile

Dear Madam or Sir,

Super better is an amazing program. However, the iPhone app does not work very well. I think that having a good mobile app is one of the most important things for Superbetter, because it allows people with busy schedules to play the game while on the go, and it allows people to check off accomplishments right when they do them, which is excellent for motivation. Please update your mobile application to be less buggy.

Thank you so much for your time,
    Jim

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why do your emails allow only for positive feedback? The person responding screwed things up worse!

Why do your emails allow only for positive feedback? The person responding screwed things up worse!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please get rid of that "stay strong in a pandemic" ad

Please please please get rid of that "stay strong in a pandemic" ad in the web browser version. Please! Some of us are really just trying to stay away from stuff about the pandemic for our own mental health and don't need to be reminded of it in this game that is supposed to help us.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  notifications/tips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A friend of mine suggests:

The functionality is not logical at all. They should have a profile page for you on which I can see your goals etc and also see what challenges you've been set by other people and whether you did them and what your bad guys are etc. And the terminology is confusing too whether you're a hero or whatever when you're both. It's giving me a multiple personality complex which is SuperWORSE.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)