Visual / noise issues
My friend, who suffers from migraine disorder (constant migraines, 24/7) has been trying to use this app - but the app seems to be a bit different than the computer version. She has no computer at the moment and has been trying to use the app. We became allies for each other (she's my only one at the moment!)
- "Well so far...I hate the app. No tutorial and no help section."
- "the loud noise at the beginning really jolted me."
- "Plus light blue writing on white background...hello asshats people who have visual issues may use ur app might wanna make it easier to read. The font is so fucking small!!!"
- "Also I don't understand any of the quests I now have. I also find it too hard to read due to font size colour and the way it's written It also seems to be using short form for things and I don't know what they are. :("
- "I think I'm too stupid for their app."
- "Maybe they should tailor the app a bit to a person's problems. Or make a simplified version for those with learning issues. "
I find this a bit disheartening because she was really jazzed at the beginning because this seemed like just the thing that would get her out of that "wanting to die" phase. I'd sent her the Ted Talk I'd just watched, you see.