SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SUPERMOBILE

i wish there is an app for ANDROID for SuperBetter.
    it'll be super better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quest stages

It would be helpful to track when quests are attempted but not successfully completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the light gray typeface is hard on my (older!) eyes to read and I find that a better contrasting color would help me want to play more-

please us a black typeface for everything - only let it change if I have accomplished something, it would help me keep my place in the game and see, at an easy glance, where I am today...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. superbetter

Hello,

Are you interested in the 'superbetter.net'?

I am considering selling it.

Feng.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  missions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audio for text files?

A friend just a told me about super better and I loved the concept. I am recovering from traumatic brain/spinal cord injury and visual processing is hard right now. My first assignment is to read an article... Would be so helpful if there was audio available. Otherwise love it so far! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. responses from hero

I'm an ally to someone. And I'm providing her support daily. I can see that she's reading my messages, but otherwise, I have no idea whether or not she's using them. Am I supposed to be able to see that somehow?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I find this whole thing confusing

Seems like SuppperBetter is going in all directions. I just turned 69 a few days ago and am not as fast mentally as I used to be. Was a programmer/analyst, but had 3 respiratory arrests which i'm sure took a few brains plus I take a lot of pain meds for spinal problem (not paralyzed). Not an excuse mind you. I have accomplished a lot in my life. With a 9th grade education became a programmer/analyst designing some neat software. Damn, I talk too much, I guess because I can type, self learn with a book.

Last but not least.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jerry,

First, SuperBetter is in public beta, and it is free to play. So we hope you join us! Our system can be used to help you achieve your goals, so if you want to learn a musical instrument or a foreign language, it can definitely be used for that. I suggest you join the SuperBetter Community (http://forums.superbetter.com) to team up with other players and get ideas on how to set up your game to achieve your goals. :)

9. Facebook login

Before i list my issue I would like to say that I love this app and I love the ideas and motivation driving it. You guys rule!

On to my issue-- On the iOS app when you sign up with your Facebook account you are presented with a Facebook validation screen every time you access SuperBetter. There can be a considerable lag just opening the app if your Internet connection is slow. This got so frustrating that I just deleted the app, reinstalled, and created an account manually to avoid this issue. It now opens pretty quickly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Achievements

I think there are way too many achievements. However, I expected one when I finished all of my quests from a power pack, but didn’t get one at that time. Also, I don’t know in advance what I have to do to receive the next achievement. Last but not least: I got the achievement for logging in 3 times per week for three weeks on the second day of working with Super Better... I did do a lot of quests on the first two days though, maybe the system got messed up about that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve the Android app please.

The website is so much better! The design and layout for the app is confusing. And where is the to do list? I love the website, but an app would be easier and I'd love to be able to say I don't regret spending the five dollars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding an allie...

This is ackward. You are encouraged to do so, and though I have found some, how do I add them to keep track of them?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Just wanted to share my week

I signed up to lose weight but I also decided to downlaod several other powerpacks, regarding my anxiety disorder, negatvity, love-hate relationship with my body. I had a week that would normally put me through the ringer, including lay-offs at my work place, breaking an all time highest weight, and stress relatedto relationships. But this week has turned out to be a joy. I am happier than I remember being in a long time and I think that even just a week of Super Better has really made me super better. I feel healthier, happier, more optimistic and more intune…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  love for SuperBetter!  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Activity More Like Facebook/Google+ Feeds/Streams... and Fix Links!

I find myself clicking my name and the SB logo to go back and forth between things (not to mention switching from Hero to Ally) when it should be more integrated on one page (like a FB feed or G+ stream).

Also, many things in Activity (and other places) are clickable but don't actually take you anywhere (like achievements or power-ups in your activity or ally's activity, you click them and just return to the page you are on instead of going to the description of that achievement or power-up, very frustrating).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We’re looking for the best ways to improve the next version of SuperBetter, and your comments are very helpful. I’ll file a ticket for the broken links and get them fixed. Thank you!

15. Typo in "Power to Quit Anything" pack

On the "Count your successes" quest, there is a typo: "Over the new few weeks, add more to the list of previous successes as you think of them..." should say "Over the next few weeks..."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't Change Names!

You changed the names of all of the powerpack stuff I use. Now I don't recognize anything. Please don't do that without warning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Having a mobile app would be awesome.

I am always on the go and not always near my laptop. my phone is always with me. An android mobile version would make this more accessible to fit in with my daily routine.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Power-up "has already been taken"

Deleted a power-up and later decided to recreate it only to be told it "has already been taken". Please fix this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Achievements

I've been using super better a lot lately, but haven't been getting any new achievements. This is kind of demotivating. It'd be good to know what I have to do to reach the next achievement so I could work on that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base