Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Wider application of SuperBetter

Right now SuperBetter is targeted toward achieving physical goals, like overcoming depression, a concussion, loosing weight, becoming fit. I am working on becoming a writer. I would like to encourage myself to keep writing every day. Doing something creative like this there are days when I feel I can't do it, or what I am writing is crap. Superbetter is already set up to do this well, but I can't put it in as my epic win or goals. I wish that were fixed so people could enter in their own epic win and or goal instead of having the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by selecting “Health Goal → Other” under challenge and then filling in your own unique challenge, like “Becoming a better writer”. And Epic Wins have always been fill-in-the-blank style – we’ve already had people use it to help them finish editing their novel, for instance, so feel totally empowered to create your own epic win that’s whatever you really want to do in your life :)

2. Kudos, high fives, way to goes, love it

A few little "what the heck do I do now" moments but you'll figure it out as more people start using this. I love it!! And I'll get back to you for both the good the bad and the "Okay, where did it go now" moments.

And by the way, yes I would pay for more modules. For you guys the sky's the limit. New job, getting married, developing a skill (with user input), beating addictions, dealing with illnesses, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!!! Yes – we’ve definitely got a lot of bumps to figure out but we’re working on them slowly but surely and hope to continually make SuperBetter a little more..er.. superbetter all the time :)

3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Is your program still in beta?

Is your program still in beta? I'm logged in via my IE9 browser, and I went to create my first custom quest, but I'm unable to change the title from "This is a Quest! Click it to learn more", I can't change the description, I can't set a schedule...

What's the point?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can’t edit system quests. If you want to add your own quests, just click the “ADD” link in the upper right of the panel when you click on quests. OR you can go to the Power Pack browser and get pre-made sets of quests to help you towards a specific goal or against a specific challenge.

6. Thanks

Thank you for this. It's only my second day... but there's so much positive feedback! And I feel like it's actually coming from someone, not like it's rote, from a book or article. I'm amazed already that I DO feel better from this. I can sense the feel-better chemicals being released in my brain. :-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. show if a quest has already been done today

RIght now, I have several quests that need completion every day. But when I tick them off, they don't show if they have been completed already today. Maybe turn the "today" under the View button into "completed today" after completion?

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ally Trouble Continues

After two feedbacks and replies from Jessica McDonald, I still cannot connect to my ally. I've received two invitations from her and the "accept" button doesn't link. I've gone through the link on the notification email, clicked through the tutorial on allies (several times), but when it ends and says, essentially, try it, I get the "oops" screen with the "try again" button. I am so frustrated. My ally is linked to me but I can't link to her, leaving her ally-less. :( I remember that ally invitations were a problem in beta and they still are.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To everyone who’s been following along with this issue: THANK YOU! Your notes and emails helped us track down a variety of problems related to connecting with allies and, luckily, today I think I can finally say we’ve fixed them all!

In the incredibly unfortunate case that you’re still having problems with ally invites, please send an email to support@superbetter.com and include:
    1) Your ally’s email address
    2) Your email address
    3) Who’s having issues connecting to whom
    4) Where in the process you’re getting stuck.

THANK YOU! We totally appreciate your patience as we figure this out.

9. Wish there was more structure

You at SuperBetter can be a great ally, if you MAKE quests specific to Anxiety, or specific to social phobias, PTSD, etc. You had GREAT ideas for the tutorial. Can you make more of those? I'm not going to continue to use SB if I have to make up my own quests, bad guys, powerups, etc. I want drop downs of suggestions, and the option to add my own if I wish. I'd like to have actual game challenges, not counseling in a website. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds like you’re talking about Power Packs! In your HQ, if you see the two green-blue circles in the illustration banner, the left one should say POWER PACKS when you mouse over it. Click there, and you’ll find a bunch of pre-created Power Packs – which are quests, power-ups, and bad guys recommended for different challenges or to increase different strengths.

10. Love

I only keep three tabs pinned at all times--Gmail, Wunderlist (er, now Wunderkit) and Super Better. I love it, and it only keeps getting better. Thanks from the bottom of my fat heart.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. SuperBetter makes a great productivity tool

I know SuperBetter aspires and achieves to enabling more profound recovery and achievement than merely productivity, but there is a fine line between increasing productivity or improving organizational habits and "recovering" from burnout, anxiety issues, and procrastination disorders that make it hard to work productively. That's why I'm using SuperBetter, and I find it serves this purpose incredibly well! Something to consider as you market and develop this tool further.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Complete Quests" To Do stuck at 6

No matter how many quests I perform it always says to complete 6 more in my To Do column. Is this because I added a bunch of Power Packs? Also, when I remove Power Packs the quests stay in the queue. I can't delete Quests, and I don't want to complete them falsely.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

There was a bug with the to-do list, but it should be fixed now. Please let us know if your list isn’t updating when you complete quests now. Thank you! (You should also be able to remove entire Power Packs as well as delete individual quests from Power Packs now.)

13. To Do list not recognizing quest completion

I have daily questions that don't include reminders every day. When I complete them*, they don't get "checked off" the To Do list.

*Initially I assumed that I had not fully indicated their completion, but that wasn't the problem.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Access to information in iphone app

I signed up on the website and went to download the app, but am unable to log in to anything in the app. Is it supposed to just send me to the site in my browser for now?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Forum Registration - cannot register or log in

I am having the same problem - I try to register for forums and am told I have the wrong answer to a question I've never answered before. I'd like to use the forms but can't figure out how to get in there.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deleting

I would like to delete items from activity log. It looks as if it was allowed, but the X does not function. Also I would like to delete test ally, but it won't delete.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Power pack for financial issues

I have depression, and one area I'm trying to get under control is my finances/credit score. I know I could build my own quests and things, but it would be super to have someone with better financial knowledge & discipline to build a power pack for financial issues.
    It might be good for people coping with medical bills, too.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Facebook logi integration across all services

Unable to edit my profile after having signed up to SB through Facebook - assuming this is something that could be made to work in future?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Forum registration--cannot register or log in

When I attempt to go to the SB Forums, I get the following error message:

"Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

I click "here" and it asks me for my email address (which I provide), and then asks me the answer to a random question to which I never provided an answer to--so I am not able to log in, nor am I able to recover my password.

I tried to Register another account…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ally invites not sending

Hey, I tried to send 3 ally invites but no one has received anything in their email yet.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our email system was down for part of this weekend, but is back up now. You can resend an ally invitation by going to INVITATIONS at the top of your Secret HQ and clicking Resend. If that’s still not working (make sure your allies check their spam folder!) then please let us know.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base