Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Non-Medical Goals - data from the "Positive Psychology" folks?

Love & respect that you're doing this with integrity and insistence that data/empiricism matters.

Any chance that the positive psychology folks already have useful stuff for you to mine?

I came here hoping for a feedback loop for professional projects that scare me and I avoid: hoping you'll have it going sooner rather than later. Or else I'll have another excuse for not living my life.

:D

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You have no excuse!!! :p

Everything that’s on the site currently is backed by positive psychology practices, and just because we ask you to choose injury/illness vs health goal at the beginning, doesn’t mean that project management can’t be your goal.

We’ve had people use this for writing novels, learning a language, playing an instrument, finishing their PhD, getting through/over a divorce, planning a three month journey to Europe – the sky is the limit, and the power packs we have get their power from universal principles, so don’t be afraid to use them to tackle whatever your challenge happens to be!

2. SuperBetter makes a great productivity tool

I know SuperBetter aspires and achieves to enabling more profound recovery and achievement than merely productivity, but there is a fine line between increasing productivity or improving organizational habits and "recovering" from burnout, anxiety issues, and procrastination disorders that make it hard to work productively. That's why I'm using SuperBetter, and I find it serves this purpose incredibly well! Something to consider as you market and develop this tool further.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Super Better in a post disaster context

I have a hunch that Super Better could help lots of people deal with the ongoing impacts of natural disasters such as the ongoing earthquakes in Christchurch, NZ. I see in my own ChCh family, people suffering from long-level but chronic fatigue, anxiety, fear, etc. What would the experts say about using it in that context?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Even though we’re currently marketing SuperBetter for health/wellness, the core psychology and research behind it is universal, and can be applied to just about anything. SuperBetter is about breaking goals down into manageable, accomplishable tiny steps and being able to see the progress you’re making along the way. It builds resilience: the ability to stay positive, optimistic, and hopeful even in the face of sometimes cataclysmic challenges. To me, that sounds like something they could certainly use.

4. Avatars & icons

Need ability to upload photo avatars/icons in our profile. This way when we and our allies/heroes appear in our activity stream, we can easily distinguish them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by clicking your username in the upper right, going to EDIT MY PROFILE, and then click SECRET IDENTITY and then the edit button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be able to upload a photo of yourself :)

5. Wider application of SuperBetter

Right now SuperBetter is targeted toward achieving physical goals, like overcoming depression, a concussion, loosing weight, becoming fit. I am working on becoming a writer. I would like to encourage myself to keep writing every day. Doing something creative like this there are days when I feel I can't do it, or what I am writing is crap. Superbetter is already set up to do this well, but I can't put it in as my epic win or goals. I wish that were fixed so people could enter in their own epic win and or goal instead of having the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by selecting “Health Goal → Other” under challenge and then filling in your own unique challenge, like “Becoming a better writer”. And Epic Wins have always been fill-in-the-blank style – we’ve already had people use it to help them finish editing their novel, for instance, so feel totally empowered to create your own epic win that’s whatever you really want to do in your life :)

6. Help! I already started playing and this thing says it does not recognize my email address.

I'm really into this...where am I? I already did some work on this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Caryn,

I believe I sent you an email about this a few days ago – any of your game data prior to March 9 wasn’t saved. This is because we had so many changes to the platform that it was impossible to bring in the old game data. You’ll have to create a new account and set up your game on the new platform, but hopefully once you see all the improvements you’ll find that it is worth it. :)

Cheers,
    Jessica.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base