Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

10,659 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Secret Lab: Insights not loading

The resilience chart loads, but when I try to access the SuperBetter trackers chart, it goes grey and says "loading" but it doesn't load.
    I've had this problem for a little less than a week now. My main browser is Firefox and I just recently upgraded, but I've also tried on Internet Explorer and Safari, on various different computers, and it won't work.

322 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Robindu responded

We recently resolved an issue with the SuperBetter Trackers in the Insights. This should be fixed now.

3. Ally Trouble Continues

After two feedbacks and replies from Jessica McDonald, I still cannot connect to my ally. I've received two invitations from her and the "accept" button doesn't link. I've gone through the link on the notification email, clicked through the tutorial on allies (several times), but when it ends and says, essentially, try it, I get the "oops" screen with the "try again" button. I am so frustrated. My ally is linked to me but I can't link to her, leaving her ally-less. :( I remember that ally invitations were a problem in beta and they still are.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To everyone who’s been following along with this issue: THANK YOU! Your notes and emails helped us track down a variety of problems related to connecting with allies and, luckily, today I think I can finally say we’ve fixed them all!

In the incredibly unfortunate case that you’re still having problems with ally invites, please send an email to support@superbetter.com and include:
    1) Your ally’s email address
    2) Your email address
    3) Who’s having issues connecting to whom
    4) Where in the process you’re getting stuck.

THANK YOU! We totally appreciate your patience as we figure this out.

4. Forum registration--cannot register or log in

When I attempt to go to the SB Forums, I get the following error message:

"Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

I click "here" and it asks me for my email address (which I provide), and then asks me the answer to a random question to which I never provided an answer to--so I am not able to log in, nor am I able to recover my password.

I tried to Register another account…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. thanks

Just sending some love! I've just discovered your app on my iPhone and now have logged on the web. There is A LOT here and the gamification of the plan makes it so much fun. I see my obstacles as zombies and trolls and that by itself motivates me to beat them! Great job! I look forward to updates and improvements! Thank you xo

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Delete Account

You should give people the ability to delete their account. No one wants to feel locked in just to check it out.

I love the concept, I just don't think I will have time for it. A smart phone app would be better, IMHO

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

You can now delete your account by visiting your Profile page and clicking “Delete”.

Our iPhone app is also now live in the app store!

7. Fix the Private Messaging system on the forum

I know I said it before and you tagged it as completed, but Private Messaging still does not work on the forum. If you are working on it, please let us know.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Forum: Private messaging does not work

Please fix the PM feature on the forum so new allies can have a safe way to exchange email addresses.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can't post anything on forum

I registered on forums. After registration was complete, there was a message, that I'll recieve a confirmation email. It never came. I think it's a reason I can't post anything on forum. Tried to change mail, no luck.
    I'd like to join a community, but can't. Any solutions?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't register for the forum

When I try to log into the Superbetter community forum the link won't allow me to register when I click on ANYTHING on that page stating that a secure connection has failed. Can anyone help? When I try contacting Superbetter they say they're off grid.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the forum

I know this has been said before but it's been a few months. All of the forum links go to spam sites. The forum is completely inaccessible. This needs to fixed.

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. HACKED - clicked on forum and got this message

Hacked By admeral zino

اركان الاسلام في الجزائر

الشهادتان

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. So the forum appears to be completely broken on firefox

I use firefox as my main browser but cannot access the forums with it. The main forum page appears as one of those half-loaded webpages with everything in a single column and no graphics at all, and opening links to register on the forum or view any pages within it bring up a "peer's certificate has been revoked" secure connection failure.

I can access the site via chrome, but it might be an idea for you guys to troubleshoot the forum asap for firefox users.

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We are aware of the activity feed bug and are working to resolve it asap.

I have noticed that the activity feed started ti show my ally's activities, too, and I was very happy about it. Now I see it is regarded as a bug. I just meant to say I LIKE IT! It motivates me seeing my ally's activity there. I know I can click to see it anyway, but it is quite a few clicks away and takes long moments, which I do not always feel like waiting. This way it is there as an instant motivation, and feels like we are struggling together :)
    I wish it would stay like that!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. disappearing activity from activity wall

I recently "lost" several items and their comments from my activity wall. They had been present and visible, but later in the day they were gone. I had one of the email alerts with an ally comment and tried to "find" the missing items again by clicking on the link in the email, but it just gave me a blank page. It's not crucial to find it, but I wanted to post in case others have the same problem.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone -

We’re gutted to admit that for a period of about 24 hours, no activity wall data was able to be saved. Due to one of our servers going down, data was sent but not stored long term (hence disappearing on refresh). You should still retain all of your resilience, but comments/messages and updates are not available.

As someone who’s had a hard drive crash before I know that losing data – even if only for a day – is incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I can’t apologize enough for it happening to all of you. We’re working on putting a failsafe in place so that, should the server go down again, we’ll have measures in place to either capture that data or let you know that it can’t be saved at this time.

Thanks to everyone for bringing this to light so quickly – your fast reporting is…

16. Non-Medical Goals - data from the "Positive Psychology" folks?

Love & respect that you're doing this with integrity and insistence that data/empiricism matters.

Any chance that the positive psychology folks already have useful stuff for you to mine?

I came here hoping for a feedback loop for professional projects that scare me and I avoid: hoping you'll have it going sooner rather than later. Or else I'll have another excuse for not living my life.

:D

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You have no excuse!!! :p

Everything that’s on the site currently is backed by positive psychology practices, and just because we ask you to choose injury/illness vs health goal at the beginning, doesn’t mean that project management can’t be your goal.

We’ve had people use this for writing novels, learning a language, playing an instrument, finishing their PhD, getting through/over a divorce, planning a three month journey to Europe – the sky is the limit, and the power packs we have get their power from universal principles, so don’t be afraid to use them to tackle whatever your challenge happens to be!

17. Cannot remove quests even when power pack is removed

I realize I wanted to create my own quests, but the quests from removed power packs still clog my quest list. I would like a way to: a) remove all quests form a power pack when I remove that power pack. b) remove quests I do not want to complete at this time individually from the quest list.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone! So this fix has been pushed – now when you click on the Power Pack icon (the box with the lightning bolt below the SB icon), you’ll see a tab that says My Power Packs. Click on it, then find the Power Pack you want to remove, click View, then click “Remove Power Pack.” This will remove the ENTIRE Power Pack (including Bad Guys and Power Ups.)

To delete a specific quest from a Power Pack, just find that quest in your quest log, click View, then click “Delete” under the “I Did This” button. I hope this helps, and thank you all for your patience while we got this fixed!

18. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

I apologize for the delay on this answer.

The “Rehearse Relaxation” quest has been removed from Power Packs for new users, but for anyone who added the Power Pack early on, it’s still in the way. It was marked as an “every day for two weeks” quest, so the solution is to mark it as done 14 times. Then it should disappear.

We realize this will give you extra resilience points. Please accept them as a bonus for all the trouble this put you through.

19. Make it able to delete powerpacks fully!

I just would like to delete powerpacks that don't fit to my situation fully!

Thanx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quest timing --an additional suggestion

Similar to the person who wants the option for once a month quests, etc, I just want to say that I have some quests I need to do 2x a week, for example, or on alternate days.

So some way to expand the possible time settings for quests would be extremely useful and appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4