SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A way to see details on the things your allies are working on

A way to see details on the components (power-ups, bad guys, quests, etc.) your allies are working on, in ally view, to better understand their efforts and plans; maybe with some way to suppress this for ones players want to keep private.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ally powerpacks, and feedback on current ally system.

I've just gone back to Hero Only mode because I found the interdependence between allies to be stressful.

Having played for a bit, I can see how having real-world friends and family as allies would be better, but I found that when trying something out for the first time there was a higer emotional cost to getting people I know involved than to reach out to people already playing the game. The down-side to that is that strangers have little vested interest in the success or failure of other strangers, are almost guaranteed to have a different communication style and…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Swapping out allies as needs change

It occurs to me that allies we find at the beginning of our journeys may not be ideal for each other's needs later on.

For instance, If I am currently working on getting better from surgery, but I know I am later going to want to work on macrame, my allies who are also recovering from surgery may not want to follow me on that journey.

Is there a way for allies to 'break up' when they are no longer finding each other useful without it being hurtful?

Could there also be a way to introduce allies to someone new…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Visual feedback for the Resend button at invitations.

The resend button doesn't give any visual feedback (or is broken for me?) it would be good to have a message.
    I'm using Chrome 17 under Windows.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ally me plz

I'm The Raven
    Here's my email chezmoi@gardener.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Emails for Allies

There was a post about those of us looking for support from allies already using the game.. I thought maybe if we had a post where we could leave our super better emails to send invites it could be helpful so we could support one another and really become allies!
    -EmPOWERedWarrior

krvogt88@gmail.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow direct messaging with allies through Superbetter

I posted my resquest for allies and had several people join but now I can't identify who's who and they are mostly people I don't know. I wish there was a way for me to send them a direct message through super better to contact them, get in touch and reach out.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Feedback on problems with setting allies

It seems difficult to get allies on your page to stay there! My ally and I keep disappearing from each other's pages. I think it must be technical glitch- not my area of expertise so no suggestion I am afraid.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change the phrasing on the ally request email

I suggest changIng "achieve a personal health goal." to "achieve a personal goal." Namely, eliminate the word "health". If someone has the challange of "I'm just getting SuperBetter" the word "heath" doesn't seem to fit. It also may be confuse some potential ally.
    Thanks for considering my sugestion.
    Georgia the Brave

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Requesting allies!

I’m a 40 year old woman, and new to this. I would like some allies and am reticent to reach out to friends and family, as I’m a little delicate right now and fear rejection. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seeing what your hero does

I login to see what has been done in the last day to offer encouragement. They post up about beating bad guy or doing this or that quest. There is a link so I click it.

It just reloads the page. instead of finding out what that particular thing is about.

Could you make a little pop up or something (not pulling me away from the page, because that would get tedious fast) just to give some info.

With somethings I can see be clicking through to their bad guys and such, but not all. For example if they have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I Want To See Who Liked An Activity

Either a pop-up, or some other way to see who it was who liked an activity, in the web version of the game. Currently, while I can see that for instance an activity has '1 like', as I already have two allies, I don't know who's actually done it. It would help when discussing things with my allies to not have to muddle through the awkwardness of sorting that out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ally message unavailable.

My ally sent me an achievement. I can read the title, but when I click on it, the attached message does not appear.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Comments? What Comments?

My ally sent me two comments. I click the link to respond and the SB page opens up... and no sign of the comments. Can't find them anywhere!

I also still can't find the Suggestions area for the check-in my ally recently suggested...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give more feedback to allies!

I have sent a quest and a power-up to my hero, but after I sent them, I got no feedback at all. They are nowhere to be seen, I don't have any information about their status or whether my hero even saw them. It's quite discouraging not to get any feedback. This is the type of things that can get a good idea to fail.

I'd like to have a list of the quests and power-ups I've sent and an status report about their completion.

Hope you add that soon!

Thanks!
    Marco

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Making information easy to find, about what the player does with allies

I struggle with the ally tab, where my friends are listed, they have accepted as ally, but what do I then do with it? I click around on the page, but only find Science of why allies are good to have. I can't find tips as to what I am supposed to do with the allies, how I am supposed to check in with them? This info needs to be obvious and visible. - Thanks for a great game otherwise though <3

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. incorrect description

On this page: https://www.superbetter.com/heroes/52023/quests/1523604 the reader is referred to the HQ button at the bottom of the screen? There seems to be no such button. However, I did find the "invitations" link at the top right corner of the screen. Maybe the description is incorrect?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Intro video for potential (offline) allies

I think it would be very useful to have an intro video for allies who are very interested in the success of their friend, family member or client (eg for a healthcare professional) but unlikely to become power users of the system, showing in short form how they might best support. Somewhat like the Ally Skills goals videos but aimed at someone fully outside of SuperBetter's term set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Facebook Conectivity

I cannot add allies from Facebook. I tried a right click work around and I only succeeded in adding myself as an ally. And now I can't remove myself as an ally. So I can't add FB allies, and I can't remove allies that I no longer want. Two strikes on the ally system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't take my suggestions away when I make a quest

It'd be good to still have the suggestion as reference. I'd like to delete it in my own time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base