SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Classroom

I'm not sure if you have considered doing this or have done this, but having SuperBetter in the classroom setting would be such a worthwhile resource. So much information out there states how successful students are resilient and to have something like this that could be brought up on a smartboard with the 2 choices in order to build their resilience would be so great!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add a note space to the battle page

When battling bad guys it would help if there was a space to add a note on the pop up page where we choose the outcome and difficulty of the battle. Some bad guys, such as The Coping Cactus, have multiple aspects. I'd like to be able to look back and see if I took care of my space, my hygine, or something else.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What about people who don't speak English?

I met SuperBetter a few days ago and I think it's awesome! Since English is only my second language I immediately thought about people who don't speak English but would appreciate the help SuperBetter can give.

For a start, I would be more than happy to translate the site into my mother language, Hungarian, absolutely free of course. (I've been studying translation at university for a year now, so I have some experience as well.)

I'm sure people with other mother languages would gladly do the same, and adding some more languages to SuperBetter would not only be beneficial to…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Note pad for What went Well Power Ups

This would be great because you could keep them all and read back over all you've aachieved

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Suddenly my password not accepted. "New" password not accepted, either.

I am having a problem with your site. That is, after several days of a "beautiful friendship," it suddenly refuses to recognize my password. I tried several times, with the same response. So I then tried changing my password, using the one that *********** sent to my email. I tried several times with this one as well, only, again, to see that entry box "shudder" and refuse to let me go to the site.
    The two days that I have spent with SuperBetter have convinced me that it is a site that will help me immeasurably with attaining my goals…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Smoking Bad Guys

time for my self should be a bad guy for this because I find with me and my other friends that are mums part of smoking is its a time when the kids aren't climbing all over us, aren't making demands and such.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  battles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Power pack

Hi Team, love this app. Can you make a power pack for keeping on top of household chores and other homely duties?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customer service...

would be nice. I'd like to delete my account, but I cannot get in because I forgot my password. Reset doesn't work, I do not get the reset email.

And by the way: this is the third time I try to get help.

Please delete my account.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add disease specific items

Add items for diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis- like Quests, - bad guys, and power ups - things like taking medication to manage your disease

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. keep ALL hero bodies in mind

Hi Jane and Co!

I just heard about SB from your TED talk and am very interested in it. I work for the MN Brain Injury Alliance and it may be a helpful tool for people to refer people to as they are recovering from brain injury. A couple concerns:

-There are two diet / weight losing options in the powerpacks, but nothing for eating disorders. This is triggering and could even be dangerous for people who are recovering from ED.

-Along the same lines, suggesting that the "Let Hunger Be Your Guide" powerup is simple also disregards the experience…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. DBT Power Pack

I'd really like to see a DBT Power Pack, as when I first joined the site, it reminded me of dbt. I'm sure I could create my own, but I want something that would be available to everyone, and I don't want to violate any copyright laws.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Help while no tech support

I can't sign in, and there's no way to get assistance by contacting the site. If tech is going to be unavailable, FAQ needs to have trouble shooting information.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Create a "Spiritual" scoring in addition to mental, physical, etc.

The soul, spirit, or deeper self is just as important as the mind, body, emotions, and social support system.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Secret Lab on App

I like using the secret lab notes as a place to journal thoughts and things I'm grateful for. I would like to have access to that on the mobile app.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Spiritual category

Spirituality is important to my quest. I would like to see this category added. Or, allow the ability to add and name categories yourself.

I would love to add insightful quotes, meditations and spiritual challenges for myself.

Thanks!

I absolutely LOVED the TedTalk!
    Jill

589 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Should be able to combine challenges. Like anger and depression or depression and anxiety

I suffer with multiple challenges. It would be logical to have the app completely optimized according to all major challenges.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "Being an adult" powerpack

Similar to the "messy" powerpack suggestion but broader. Some of us have trouble brushing our teeth every day. Or showering. Or cleaning our room. Or paying bills on time. Or getting to work on time. Or cooking meals at home. We could use a powerpack to validate us for the "adult" things we already do and help us improve on the ones we find challenging.

496 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Activated" power-ups for habit building

I feel like there are two types of power-ups - things we do and things we maintain every day or build into habits. It would be nice to have a distinction, so that feel good/productive/learning/energizing power ups would say "I did this!" but habit power ups would simply be "activated" - like once you do a power up 5 out of 7 days in a row, or 90% of the time it would just be highlighted and glow because it is up and running. This might work best if power ups or at least habit power ups were displayed in…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I love SuperBetter!!

I love your program. It really has helped me reshape my thinking toward my personal challenges. Thank you for creating this wonderful resource! I just had one suggestion for another Power Pack. What about a "Getting your House in Order" one that focused on finances and other things like that? Just a thought.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base