Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. Method of undoing

I am constantly misclicking, accidentally completing quests I didn't do, vanquishing bad guys who are still kicking my butt, etc. I would like to be able to UNDO this activity and have the points revoked. Is there a method?

195 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Option to update activities for previous days

I think it would be great if we had the option to update our activities for previous days... I won't necessarily be able to log in everyday to update on my quests, power-ups and bad guy battles, because I'll be out there, busy getting SuperBetter! That way we could log-in a few times a week say, and add all the things we've been doing, but allocate them to specific days, rather than adding them all to 'Today'

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow reordering of Power-ups, Quests, etc.

I'd like it if I could easily reorder items in my lists, especially Power-ups and Quests. I use certain Power-ups more than others, so it would make it easier to go and grab one quickly when the favorites are at the top. Quests, on the other hand, would be easier to track when I can stack them up in my own priority order. Other lists of items, such as allies and Bad Guys could also benefit from this flexibility.

Drag-and-drop would be the easiest/slickest way to reorder lists, but I'd be happy with buttons to shift items up and down…

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. OOPS! We are making Superbetter Superbetter

I just joined after my husband saw the TED Talk and it seems like almost every other link I click I get the error message mentioned in the topic. It's frustrating. I use a Samsung Infuse 4G Android phone. I have tried the default browser and Dolphin Browser. I have too many chronic pain issues to be repeatedly accessing Superbetter from the computer, so I need it working on my phone. Why am I getting so many errors? It was also frustrating to take the time to send an email with a screenshot, only to get an autoresponse that y'all…

87 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Time zones.

I live in New Zealand. My tasks get reset at odd hours. Would love to be able to set my time zone so that my start of the day isn't 8pm at night.

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mark As Completed Yesterday

It would be helpful if there was a way to mark power ups, bad guys, & quests as completed yesterday. There are some (such as avoiding caffeine) that I don't know the answer to until the end of the day. I'm finding that I forget or am too tired to mark them at the end of the day though. There have also been several times that I noticed that a power up I did on the previous day completed a quest.

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One touch for indicating completion of quests and power ups

It would be really nice if you could indicate the completion of a quest or the use of a power up with one click on the main list instead of having to go to the page for that specific quest or power up

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on including a small lightning bolt icon that you can click to quickly indicate completion from the list view. We had to make it two initially due to issues we saw in user testing where people would double click and accidentally complete a quest without even seeing what it was :)

8. Short description of Bad Guys/Power Ups on the list

It would be easier when you have plenty of power ups or bad guys on your list, if you didn't have to check every time what this particular feature is all about. I would like to read a short reminder after moving cursor on it for example, instead of browsing them again. Names for many of them are metaphorical and it's hard remember all of them especially when English isn't your native language:)

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Persistent log in issues and "we are working to improve SB" error messages

Really a big deterrent if you can't log in and even if I do get through it often does the error message "we are working to make SB better"

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Oops! We're making SuperBetter SuperBetter right now

Love super-better.
    Hate "Oops! We're making SuperBetter SuperBetter right now"

These aren't occasional errors. Just trying to complete my 3 quests, power-ups, and a battle I typically see this error 2-3 times, often repeatedly preventing me from logging on of these events. I know at least one of my allies is in the same boat. If varies from day to day, but since I signed up a month ago most days have been barely usable or unusable.

I really appreciate that this is a free service, but the server problems are doing your followers and yourselves a huge dis-service. Instead…

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. iOS 7 compatible and iPhone 5 optimized

Just an idea but can this happen?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Not the type of app that should be paid

After downloading this app, I realize that this app might be worth $0.99 or even $1.99 but not $4.99. What does the money contribute to?

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to Organize To-Do Lists

It would be awesome if I could organize my Quest List and Power-Up List. If I could edit my list so that I can put the most important/relevant quests and power-up's at the top, and others that I want to work on later at the bottom. And having a way to look at the completed quests and power-ups in a different section would be nice. Also, having the completed one's have more than a grey check mark would be good. Maybe a bright colored star (that you can customize the color to!) Thank you!

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More images for quests, power ups, future boosts

I wish I could choose from more stock images for power ups and future boosts. I don't always have a picture or want to find a picture to upload. Having a variety of icons we can pick would help me visualize my power ups and future boosts.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Personal Customization

I would love to personalize my Secret Headquarters. At the very least, a personalized color scheme would be great. But I would love to design my own front page if possible. The more I can add my own creativity to the process, the more immersed I become, and the more motivated I feel. The site's already helped me out a bunch, thanks!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Deleting comments from activity posts

It would be great to have the ability to delete comments that I made in error from my Heroes' walls. There seems to be a hair-trigger on my keyboard this morning as I managed to post two half-formed comments and one of those duplicated too!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. physical limitations criteria needed in profile

Can we have options listed in the profile to limit the challenges to those that are within our ablilities, or else use more inclusive language that is suitable for ALL abilities. This is supposed to be a platform created by people recovering from injuries. Yes some may use if for wieghtloss, or other uses, but some may use if for very debilitating or permanent injuries, or birth circumstances, and may find things like walking up stairs, walking blocks instead of driving (when it it is a struggle to walk 5 steps), to be very discouraging. Inclusive language makes it less…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. User Interface performance is slow at times

The user interface doesn't provide feedback fast enough in a lot of cases. I find myself clicking twice on a button because I think I must not have clicked it the first time. Responsiveness is also an issue when there are a number of steps to perform an action -- if I'm reviewing my activities and think "Ah, I did that power-up, I should enter it" -- I've got several steps -- enter the power-ups mode, maybe scroll to the right one, view it, click on I did it (maybe twice!) then OK the dialog about points gained. That many…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Portrayal of Women

I am interested in using SuperBetter as a tool for staying physically and mentally fit while having to finish a long and arduous project. The idea for this site and the way it is arranged is fantastic. However, when I have emailed a few friends to tell them about the site, all six were first struck by McGonigal's stage make up and unnecessary cleavage. For a self-help (or self-acceptance) site, McGonigal's styling seems to have missed the mark, appearing either threatening or comically bad.

Here's an email excerpt from a male friend of mine:

OK. I'm glad it's not just…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

This has been a great conversation, and we appreciate the different perspectives offered here in the comments. We’ll keep these notes in mind when we approach future video content.

20. iPad app

Can you make a app for this so it is more user accessible? That would be amazing

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?