Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1405 results found

1. Procrastination Power Pack

Procrastination can be just as debilitating as any other emotional or physical issue.
    We've all dealt with it at some point. And it plagues the lives of many who are forced to confront tasks they wish to avoid.
    A Power Pack to address this would really be extremely positive, awesome, and appreciated!

1,500 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Multiple times a day powerups

I'd love it if you could have a type of power up that should happen multiple times in one day -- like drinking water 8 glasses a day. Maybe it can show "2 out of 8 checkins today" or similar with a pie shape (which would go with the color wheel scheme).

625 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Spiritual category

Spirituality is important to my quest. I would like to see this category added. Or, allow the ability to add and name categories yourself.

I would love to add insightful quotes, meditations and spiritual challenges for myself.

Thanks!

I absolutely LOVED the TedTalk!
    Jill

601 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Being an adult" powerpack

Similar to the "messy" powerpack suggestion but broader. Some of us have trouble brushing our teeth every day. Or showering. Or cleaning our room. Or paying bills on time. Or getting to work on time. Or cooking meals at home. We could use a powerpack to validate us for the "adult" things we already do and help us improve on the ones we find challenging.

508 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 342 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Persistent Error: Server code 500

Server error code 500 comes up very frequently when doing a variety of things, from adding bad guys to activating power ups to reading science cards. Sometimes the action silently completes (without confirmation) despite the error, as with battling bad guys, but sometimes it does not, as when adding a new bad guy. It is really distracting and makes it difficult to get the full benefit from this app.

I'm using an iPhone 4 on the latest iOS update. I've tried restarting the app but saw no improvement.

306 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A Finance Power Pack

Hey I think of one the biggest issues that most people have has to do with finances and handling money. A lot of people just get a job and then live paycheck to paycheck. It would be great if you guys created a power pack to help people understand how to create a budget, save money, use credit, and in general just make good financial basic decisions. Thanks for your help. You guys rock!

Kelly

258 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make comments made by allies stand OUT

Right now I am mostly aware of my allies making encouraging comments via e-mail. I'd like to actually see them on the site. But to see their comments I have to scroll through my own activity (sometimes a depressing activity) and carefully investigate if any of the "comment" links have become little links that say "1 comment" this is a very small difference. I don't want to see what I have done nearly as much as I'd like to see if someone had anything to say about it. I wish that comments were automatically expanded and made to stand out…

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  16 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get Funding! (Kickstarter or Inverstors)

Currently, the game is reaching massive appeal - and I'm sure your subscriber base is expanding exponentially (friends tell friends etc...) however - your servers cannot handle the load and consistently puts out the "We're making SuperBetter SuperBetter right now!" (I'm sure you know this - unless you are completely out of touch with the site!)

When I first joined - it would happen once every few minutes, however now it feels like it is happening ALL THE TIME (I tried to add a power up 5 times in a row and I kept getting that message)

I recognize for…

241 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Power Pack for Messies?

How about an Power Pack for Messies or people having trouble keeping their House/Flat in order/clean?

224 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Advanced Quest Creation

I love how simple everything is to use and understand. It was a snap to get started and very intuitive.

But parts of me wants to be able to go into my secret lab and use more advanced tools (they could be optional to prevent overwhelm at first) to create more sophisticated quest lines. I want to be able to create a quest chain, where completing one quest unlocks the next. This would allow me to craft goals, but see them only as bite size, keep me encouraged to keep moving forward and not let a huge list of every…

218 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re having a gigantic meeting about how to make Power Packs more awesome, and are definitely considering enabling people to create their own Power Packs. It’s quite tricky/costly to develop, though, so we’re considering a model where you could pay some small amount of money to create your own Power Pack (complete with custom quest sequences, power-ups, bad guys, and icons), and then a slightly larger amount of money to create a Power Pack that you could then share with your friends and family.

In terms of random quests – we love that idea too! We’ll definitely be discussing it at our meeting :)

12. Method of undoing

I am constantly misclicking, accidentally completing quests I didn't do, vanquishing bad guys who are still kicking my butt, etc. I would like to be able to UNDO this activity and have the points revoked. Is there a method?

195 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to update activities for previous days

I think it would be great if we had the option to update our activities for previous days... I won't necessarily be able to log in everyday to update on my quests, power-ups and bad guy battles, because I'll be out there, busy getting SuperBetter! That way we could log-in a few times a week say, and add all the things we've been doing, but allocate them to specific days, rather than adding them all to 'Today'

172 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More Excitement about Achieving Levels

There is on ly one place where you see that you have change / gained a level in the default view.

Grand would be a bit of a "Yaaaaay!!!" when leveling up and a "Reward" for leveling up to a significant level. Perhaps at every fifth ot tenth level. (I am all for more celebrations, so I would want a fireworks every fifth level, esp since most probably leveling up is not linear and it does tke longe the further along in the "game" you are).

And I definately support some "rewards" for leveling up . Info is grreat, it…

168 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow reordering of Power-ups, Quests, etc.

I'd like it if I could easily reorder items in my lists, especially Power-ups and Quests. I use certain Power-ups more than others, so it would make it easier to go and grab one quickly when the favorites are at the top. Quests, on the other hand, would be easier to track when I can stack them up in my own priority order. Other lists of items, such as allies and Bad Guys could also benefit from this flexibility.

Drag-and-drop would be the easiest/slickest way to reorder lists, but I'd be happy with buttons to shift items up and down…

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unreliable

I am really disappointed by how frequently this app is timing out or just not working. It seems to be ongoing. I've never paid this much for an app so it's disappointing and frustrating that it's so unreliable.

146 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add milestones - goals to achieve before your epic win

I prefer to keep my "epic win" as a longer term goal (so I don't have to re-create quests, power-ups, etc. that I customize), but to set milestones along the way... shorter goals to achieve toward the epic win. This would fall between a quest and an epic win.

134 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Creativity powerpack

Hi,
    I enjoy superbetter a lot, I think it's a fantastic and fun tool for self improvement/ motivation etc. I wanted to suggest a creativity power-pack, that would encourage people to think differently about familiar things, find innovative solutions to problems, or just take out a few crayons and draw something, write something, photograph something, you get the picture. Another power pack that I would personally find very useful is about time-management. I would gladly help out in creating such power-packs.
    Best wishes,
    Shalhav

134 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mental resilience much higher than the rest

Because of the way mental resilience points are allocated for quests, my mental resilience points are much higher than the rest. This is a problem because, firstly, I feel I can never make my physical resilience improve (relatively) if I use quests instead of power-ups. On the chart, physical resilience will always look small if I use quests. It's rather demoralizing. Secondly, it makes me not want to do things that increase my mental resilience even further!

My suggestion is that after we reach a certain level (say Level 5), we are allowed to decide how we allocate the resilience…

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To Do Today

There should be a reward once you check off all three categories in your daily to do list!

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?