Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Long COVID as a challenge

Since it started with concussion, could SuperBetter help with symptoms of Long COVID as well?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. SuperBetter internationalization quests, powerups and badguys

Hello.

I noticed no direct way of internationalizating the tasks, abilities and the many more items one can found in superbetter in order to make it accessible for non-english users such as many of my friends.

Is there a way I could help? I am a project manager based in Brazil (GMT-2) with lots of experience on ditributed teams to solving IT software challenges.

Best regards and happy holidays,

Gustavo
    Mobile/Whatsapp/Telegram: +55 11 98233 2529

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. weight-neutral language for eating disorder

I think that pro-weight loss language should be limited to packs that are specifically for weight-loss. Otherwise, weight-loss is always framed as a pro throughout the game, and this is a huge problem for people who have been through or are currently struggling with disordered eating. It's so common around the game to see weight loss given as an example of a health benefit, and this is really harmful for a lot of people. The game would be helpful to more people if the copy were revised to remove references to weight loss, unless people have opted to see them.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add 'emotional regulation' as a challenge

Emotional regulation is something that a lot of people struggle with in their mental health. It would encompass my therapy goals much better.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. challenges

I just signed up today after hearing about SuperBetter on the radio. But I was surprised and disappointed at how limited the choices were for challenges. The only ones having to do with health were "concussion" and "physical injury." But I think it could be a great support for people who are dealing with illnesses--chronic illnesses like Lyme or autoimmune disorders, cancer fighters/survivors, etc. And I think it would be great if the quests and power-ups, etc. could be more closely tailored to those challenges. I know it would take a lot of work, but so many people (including me)…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pack for Skin Picking

I think this could be super useful for skin pickers like me. A specific pack would be ideal

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Classroom

I'm not sure if you have considered doing this or have done this, but having SuperBetter in the classroom setting would be such a worthwhile resource. So much information out there states how successful students are resilient and to have something like this that could be brought up on a smartboard with the 2 choices in order to build their resilience would be so great!

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What about people who don't speak English?

I met SuperBetter a few days ago and I think it's awesome! Since English is only my second language I immediately thought about people who don't speak English but would appreciate the help SuperBetter can give.

For a start, I would be more than happy to translate the site into my mother language, Hungarian, absolutely free of course. (I've been studying translation at university for a year now, so I have some experience as well.)

I'm sure people with other mother languages would gladly do the same, and adding some more languages to SuperBetter would not only be beneficial to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Suddenly my password not accepted. "New" password not accepted, either.

I am having a problem with your site. That is, after several days of a "beautiful friendship," it suddenly refuses to recognize my password. I tried several times, with the same response. So I then tried changing my password, using the one that *********** sent to my email. I tried several times with this one as well, only, again, to see that entry box "shudder" and refuse to let me go to the site.
    The two days that I have spent with SuperBetter have convinced me that it is a site that will help me immeasurably with attaining my goals…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a "Spiritual" scoring in addition to mental, physical, etc.

The soul, spirit, or deeper self is just as important as the mind, body, emotions, and social support system.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Spiritual category

Spirituality is important to my quest. I would like to see this category added. Or, allow the ability to add and name categories yourself.

I would love to add insightful quotes, meditations and spiritual challenges for myself.

Thanks!

I absolutely LOVED the TedTalk!
    Jill

601 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Should be able to combine challenges. Like anger and depression or depression and anxiety

I suffer with multiple challenges. It would be logical to have the app completely optimized according to all major challenges.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. SuperBetter deck of cards

What if you put SuperBetter quests on a deck of cards. You could carry it around in your pocket or bag. And you don't need internet access.
    Cards usually have different suits (clubs, spades, hearts, etc.). What if instead you had suits of emotion resilience, physical resilience, mental resilience, etc. You can put the directions of how to play the SuperBetter quest on the first few cards.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make an online Journal!

I'm very new to this website, and I am loving it! However, one of the quests mention writing in your journal about your comfort zone. Why not have a feature on here to let us keep a journal? I'm sure that it would be difficult to afford to let everyone have an online link for a journal, but you could create a downloadable app for the computer that opens up something similar to notepad?

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Video Game?

I don't play video games, but the TED talk I saw about SuperBetter made me want to play. The beautiful illustrations on your site get at what an actual video game could provide: visuals of getting better, overcoming "bad guys"/obstacles,being helped by friends,changing reactions. A video game would allow interaction in this visual world, and maybe the virtual success that some would achieve there would help in real life. I am hoping that this will be your next step. People who are depressed and anxious could benefit from a video game that allows them, through an avatar, to see themselves…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need a "Major Surgery" or "Heart Disease" option for Getting SuperBetter From

My daughter is using SuperBetter as she waits for and will eventually recover from her Heart Transplant and there is no "Getting SuperBetter From..." that remotely fits her situation. I know her situation is rare but a "Heart Disease" or "Major Surgery" option would be widely applicable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PTSD is not the opposite of a positive mindset

The intro to your book contrasts ptsd with post traumatic growth and asks the question, "what makes the difference between buckling under extreme stress and flourishing because of it?"

Your answer is, essentially, a positive outlook. This suggests that ptsd can be avoided through having the right mindset.

Ptsd is a physiological reaction to extreme stress. You might as well suggest that diabetes or brain damage can be avoided with the right mindset.

While a positive outlook can make it easier to live with ptsd, and to achieve post traumatic growth, the suggestion that it will fix or prevent ptsd…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Thank you.

For making this website and keeping it running. I just started it and love it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ally mode on mobile app

I'd love to be able to go into ally mode from the mobile app. That way if I want to award an achievement or suggest a power up to a friend, I don't have to log onto the website separately.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The weight loss focus, can it be revamped?

HI,
    I love this app. LOve it. Have recommended it to my daughter who is battling depression. I would love to recommend it to my patients but they are eating disorder patients. Is it necessary to put weight loss as a suggestion in your game. Couldn't people figure that out on their own? Or couldn't it be more proactive and positive and be more centered on empowerment and acceptance of body image and health? I know that losing weight if you are overweight is the healthy choice, but with a sharp increase in ED's for women and now men, we…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?