Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Long COVID as a challenge

Since it started with concussion, could SuperBetter help with symptoms of Long COVID as well?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. SuperBetter internationalization quests, powerups and badguys

Hello.

I noticed no direct way of internationalizating the tasks, abilities and the many more items one can found in superbetter in order to make it accessible for non-english users such as many of my friends.

Is there a way I could help? I am a project manager based in Brazil (GMT-2) with lots of experience on ditributed teams to solving IT software challenges.

Best regards and happy holidays,

Gustavo
    Mobile/Whatsapp/Telegram: +55 11 98233 2529

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PTSD is not the opposite of a positive mindset

The intro to your book contrasts ptsd with post traumatic growth and asks the question, "what makes the difference between buckling under extreme stress and flourishing because of it?"

Your answer is, essentially, a positive outlook. This suggests that ptsd can be avoided through having the right mindset.

Ptsd is a physiological reaction to extreme stress. You might as well suggest that diabetes or brain damage can be avoided with the right mindset.

While a positive outlook can make it easier to live with ptsd, and to achieve post traumatic growth, the suggestion that it will fix or prevent ptsd…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add 'emotional regulation' as a challenge

Emotional regulation is something that a lot of people struggle with in their mental health. It would encompass my therapy goals much better.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. weight-neutral language for eating disorder

I think that pro-weight loss language should be limited to packs that are specifically for weight-loss. Otherwise, weight-loss is always framed as a pro throughout the game, and this is a huge problem for people who have been through or are currently struggling with disordered eating. It's so common around the game to see weight loss given as an example of a health benefit, and this is really harmful for a lot of people. The game would be helpful to more people if the copy were revised to remove references to weight loss, unless people have opted to see them.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. challenges

I just signed up today after hearing about SuperBetter on the radio. But I was surprised and disappointed at how limited the choices were for challenges. The only ones having to do with health were "concussion" and "physical injury." But I think it could be a great support for people who are dealing with illnesses--chronic illnesses like Lyme or autoimmune disorders, cancer fighters/survivors, etc. And I think it would be great if the quests and power-ups, etc. could be more closely tailored to those challenges. I know it would take a lot of work, but so many people (including me)…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bipolar

You have Depression as a mental illness to be battled and I've been using that as well as some other people in the Bipolar community. However, I think that there should be a branch specifically designed to help Bipolar patients. Depression is only one thing we battle with. Sometimes playing SuperBetter is harder because I'm not working with things geared towards the other half of my mental illness.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pack for Skin Picking

I think this could be super useful for skin pickers like me. A specific pack would be ideal

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Relationships

We are doing this to better our loving relationship. It would be good if you had some pre made stuff for this ;)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Research

Hello!
    I am a student o Psychology in the Universidade Federal de Curitiba, in Brazil. I want to congrats you, for making this game, I love games and believes that your ideia is great! Straight to the point, in this year I will make my monograph, and I was wondering if I could apply you game in the population that have depression (or other simptoms), and see what the results of the test. Can you provide me authorization to do that research?
    I'm waiting for your answer.
    Have a good week!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UK help

Jane was on TV this morning, in the UK explaining the benefits of SuperBetter and her book.
    It would be good to see help organisations in the UK posted on the website for people in the UK.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Trackers please!

Let's have the trackers come to the mobile version!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PTSD Community

Hi,

When I signed up, I saw the place where you can enter a group code, but I couldn't seem to find anything about it in the FAQs section.

Anyway, I belong to a support community for PTSD, and I was wondering if there was a fairly easy way for many of us to play together. I and many others suffer from self-imposed social isolation, so these people are (and have been for years) my major allies in becoming Super Better outside of the context of this game. I think my community could really benefit from Super Better and have…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sounds on Desktop Site

I just started with this game and so I am still building my base profile right now. On the Mobile Application there are sounds when you conquer a quest or battle a bad guy. Its really motivating for some reason to have the sounds on there, making it feel like a real video game. I was wondering if it is possible to have sounds on the Desktop Site too? Just thought I'd share my idea. So far so good on the game. I am hoping that it helps me because I have been struggling for a very long time. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. HOLY COW

THIS IS AMAZING. I'm a social worker, I came across your tedtalk, I downloaded the app, I recommended it to my social work posse. This is phenomenal for mental health. I'm so impressed and so giddy about it. You're brilliant!!! I'll give constructive feedback as I come across things, but I just had to tell you how wonderful I think this is. Love, Kathryn

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Timezone bug

I'm in Australia. The system doesn't handle timezone; in the morning it tells me I've done things today which I did yesterday and won't mark things as 'done today' until the afternoons.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add getting SuperBetter from an abusive relationship

I am getting out of an abusive relationship and was surprised that it did not come up as a potential SB goal or seem to have an affiliated PowerPack. I decided to use "Will power" as my goal and am customizing my Bad Guys and Power Ups, but thought that having an official SB category would give survivors of abuse a sense of validation, that it is something worth getting SuperBetter from. I'm getting SuperBetter from my parents, others from a lover or spouse, still others from a sibling or close friendship. It takes reminders every day and professional help…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suddenly my password not accepted. "New" password not accepted, either.

I am having a problem with your site. That is, after several days of a "beautiful friendship," it suddenly refuses to recognize my password. I tried several times, with the same response. So I then tried changing my password, using the one that *********** sent to my email. I tried several times with this one as well, only, again, to see that entry box "shudder" and refuse to let me go to the site.
    The two days that I have spent with SuperBetter have convinced me that it is a site that will help me immeasurably with attaining my goals…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Classroom

I'm not sure if you have considered doing this or have done this, but having SuperBetter in the classroom setting would be such a worthwhile resource. So much information out there states how successful students are resilient and to have something like this that could be brought up on a smartboard with the 2 choices in order to build their resilience would be so great!

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SuperBetter for Kids

I'm a full-time teacher, and I was just thinking about how cool it would be to have some quests specifically designed for elementary-age kids. These quests only take a couple minutes and could easily be part of our morning meeting time. I can always modify the existing quests to fit my Kindergartners, but I think it would be fun for them to have their own special quests and a way for us to track our progress throughout the year. Start building that resilience from a super early age!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?