How can we improve SuperBetter?

Procrastination Power Pack

Procrastination can be just as debilitating as any other emotional or physical issue.
We've all dealt with it at some point. And it plagues the lives of many who are forced to confront tasks they wish to avoid.
A Power Pack to address this would really be extremely positive, awesome, and appreciated!

1,416 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LotusLotus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea because it took me years to mature to the point where i could take action on some important things in my life. I do better now but I suffered a lot before i could tackle this.

• Sky MSky M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree
        Procrastinating is something that I do a lot, and it's really bad that it's actually effecting me so if

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make this happen! There are some great ideas for quests, bad guys, etc on the forum.

• happykat_auhappykat_au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People in this thread have mentioned a Willpower power pack.... is that the Willpower for Weight Loss? Or is it an old pack that no longer exists?

Great idea. I myself began the The Power to Quit Anything power pack where I try to quit useless time wasting and procrastination. Helps so far but I've just started and of course a specific power pack would be great

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey All, someone posted a pretty good "Beating Procrastination" Power Pack (7 Bad Guys, 9 PowerUps, and 19 Quests) on the Superbetter wiki... I'm inputting the quests/powerups/allies into my account today.

This is actually a major issue of mine as I suffer from disabling epilepsy and all the medication I take are depressants. My "Epic Win" is essentially to get my life back to where it was before my epilepsy became as bad as it was(or as close as possible) and getting rid of all the procrastination from my lethargy and lack of energy is a major part of that. This pack would be a huge help.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please, this also contributes to helping someone get Superbetter with ADHD, which is a lifelong condition, that really affects your self esteem too. Organisation and procrastination beating goals would really be a huge help.

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I heard Superbetter said they were planning to do this, but they've been putting it off..

• happyface00winghappyface00wing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely something we need. In fact, I was soposed to work on some writing but I ended up procrastinating by getting distracted right now hahaha.

Now I need to slap myself and get back onto that project!!!

• ExuberantExuberant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beating procrastination!!!! Yes please! I've actually listed this as my "Epic Win". Needing help here.
        What daily quests have you designed for this, Tuxedoville??

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I kinda want to say something in support of this. but nothing witty and original is coming to mind.
        maybe I'll do it later..

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base