How can we improve SuperBetter?

Option to update activities for previous days

I think it would be great if we had the option to update our activities for previous days... I won't necessarily be able to log in everyday to update on my quests, power-ups and bad guy battles, because I'll be out there, busy getting SuperBetter! That way we could log-in a few times a week say, and add all the things we've been doing, but allocate them to specific days, rather than adding them all to 'Today'

170 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dasiac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would this not encourage living in the past ? It's important to move forward, so noting u woke up this morning feeling great would be good but it's not cause of the one event yesterday it's the whole picture that brought u to today. This is a video game and if u did not save it yesterday u cannot get it back, u have to start from the last save point.

• Tamar Wilner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! It's frustrating that just because I decided to go out last night and have a good time (thus meeting social resilience goals!) I couldn't note all the quests that I completed yesterday.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this too. It wouldn't need to go back very far, i think just a button for 'i did this today' and 'i did this yesterday' would suffice.

• Sara Pickett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. I have goals for what time I go to sleep, and until I actually *go* to sleep, I can't say if I'm going to meet them. And using a computer to update SuperBetter makes me more likely to get distracted and stay up too late!

Feedback and Knowledge Base