Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. Text dialogue screen

The dialogue screen is super tiny. When I scroll through the text, I can barely see even one line at a time despite the rest of the screen being empty.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Formatting descriptions

I wish there was an easy way to format descriptions for bad guys, etc.
    I tried to create a list of rules and it smooshed together into one big paragraph. Not as helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Accesability for website

Hello! I just wanted to say, I LOVE the premise of your app. There is nothing else like it! I felt like I couldn't do anything today, but your app totally helped!

A major issue I have with the site, however, is its lack of accessibility. I have a "thing" where bright neon lights will make me physically sick and left to recuperate for hours afterward.

I also have friends I wanted to recommend this app to friends, but the text choice makes it hard for them to read due to dyslexia. My recommendations are this:

Make the homepage less…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Combine repeating quests

Hi,
    I am a new user and downloaded a few power packs and realized that some of the quests are repeated in the power packs. All these quests or power-ups or bad guys show up as an individual entry with the logo of the power up. I now have 3 quests with the same title associated with a different power up. Also, my quest page still shows all the quests i completed today. My quest page is getting tremendously long and i am getting lost in the feed. It would be better to combine same quests from different packs and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Daily # of Quests, Power-ups and Bad guys Customizable

I love that the app challenges you to do 3 Power-ups, 1 Bad guy and 3 Quests every day. Some of us may get to a point where we can achieve that # quite easily. It would be neat if we could have the option to increase the challenge level, such as 5 Quests, 2 Bad Guys, 5 Power-ups, etc.
    Ty for this wonderful app!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clearer journey

I'm just getting started with SB. IMHO, your concept is beautiful. As a new user, I can feel the heart that has gone in to the creation of your platform.

As a professional digital product person, the journey I'm supposed to be following feels a bit unclear.

While I understand you want me to have options for my personal experience, I imagine users are experiencing some paralysis of choice because it isn't clear what they should do next.

Just an early observation... I'll keep going.

With all respect,

Cam

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get rid of food fear

A lot of people with eating disorders might also be downloading this for anxiety. I think it would be good to get rid of language demonizing weight gain and calling foods or drinks “bad” because it’s triggering language (intuitive eating therapists could be a help on this) and actually encourages food anxieties. We can encourage healthy activities without fear “ex: move in a way that makes you happy”. I’ll be leaving this app until that’s changed.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customizable Point System

It feels essential to me to have a point system that is customizable. Each quest and power-up that I create does not have the same difficulty level and therefore should not have the same amount of points rewarded for completion. Please add this feature! And thank you for creating this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Personalization

I have downloaded the app but deleted it again because even though I love the idea I am missing a personal page where I can track my personal positive habits I want to implement and also add some habits from your themes. Another great feature would be a function for prioritizing, because it was very confusing where to start and even though I love the idea and the effort to help people to lead more fulfilled lives and become resilient, for me personally it is very important that I put the things first that are important to me, like staying…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. FYI, incomplete text

In the belly breathing step, the text is:
    "How to Belly Breathe:

Lie down.
    Put your attention on your breathing.

Without changing your breathing rhythm, try to breathe more from you"

(and it ends there)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Super Sidekick

I just barely got this app...literally minutes ago...and I already feel lost. I like the whole idea but I would feel better if there were some kind of help on each page so I don’t feel lost and unsure. Something that offers prompts for what to do and how to operate the app. It would be nice to be able to pick the sidekick (unicorn, fairy, dragon, wolf, etc) and be able to give it a name (baring inappropriate names). It would be there as a help for using the app, as a companion for the journey, as a source…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Internal check lists

I would love to have a way to have sub tasks under a master task. For example. I have a workout routine power-up, within that routine I would like to list the multiple exercises I need to finish within the routine. This would help me keep track of what I need to do to finish the routine.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please allow deletion of items on Activity Wall!

Please allow deletion of items on Activity Wall! I have put items on there by mistake and really really hate having to look at something on my Activity Wall that should not be there.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. After the forced re-login, redirect the user to the page they initially launched - protect their wrist & attention span!

CONTEXT:

1. Whenever I go to SuperBetter site, I try to launch exactly the page I need — to save time, efforts, attention span, and my wrist. I do it via either a) my Chrome home page ­ - it has icons for SuperBetter pages that I use frequently (Power-Ups, Quests, Bad Guys) because I visit those pages frequently or b) Chrome's URL suggestions.

Given that you officially recommend prioritizing the web version of SuperBetter over the apps, I'm sure other users also attempt a similar quick-launch (maybe they even put the links to those pages on their browser's Bookmarks toolbar).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gamification

I love the concept of gamifying real life challenges. I especially love all the science to back it up. I just wish the UI had the feel of a game. It currently is as exciting as checking things off a to do list. You get to see yourself “level up” but the levels seem arbitrary. What if you were an avatar moving through and exploring a world with different terrains/cities, etc. You could still have the same customization of making it your own journey by utilizing menus and choices as you go. When you complete a power up your avatar…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When editing "DESCRIPTION" field of cards: tell users that they need to use HTML to create paragraphs and lists (i.e. rich formatting)

If you don't use html tags, the contents of DESCRIPTION field for added cards (a new Bad Guy, etc.) turns into one messy chunk. No paragraphs (no matter how many empty lines in-between paragraphs one creates), no list items. Just one big messy chunk.

But the PROBLEM is that there is no visual hint in SuperBetter interface that makes it obvious that HTML actually works in your editor, that it IS possible to format text properly (<p>for paragraphs</p> and stuff like <ul><li>item 1</li><li>item 2</li></ul> for lists)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clarify explanations for "The Brain Drain" vs "The Brain Troll" vs "The Self-Critic" vs "The Zombie Programs"

Could you please make the difference (in their "DESCRIPTION:" explanations) between them more clear?
    OR remove/replace one of them with another one.

I've happened to download two Power Packs and got all of the aforementioned Bad Guys on my list; and now I struggle to figure out the difference between "The Brain Drain" vs "The Brain Troll" vs "The Self-Critic" vs "The Zombie Programs" and how to report my battles.

I'll probably just delete the last 3, but I bet other users would be grateful if you'd optimized the list of those Bad Guys (made the difference between them more…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the app customizable and easier to use

Every category needs to be fully customizable. Quests, powerups, badguys, and the content therein need to be made easy to delete, add your own, and clarify your goals for context.
    Furthermore, the interference is not clear and could use a serious remodeling.
    Lastly, the app is buggy and crashes frequently.
    I am well into the book and would really like to use the app. I'm using a similar app called Coach.Me. I would love if SuperBetter was SuperBetter

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Resurrect bad guys

There should be an option to reactivate bad guys you thought were vanquished. Sometimes old foes return seemingly from the dead and have to be fought all over again. I definitely had this experience in working with a mental illness when I relapsed. I had “vanquished” a symptom that came roaring back...and thanks to the relapse, didn’t have the motivation to manually re-create it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a journaling feature

I wish I could keep my mental health journal on this app so I could check in and have all my coping skills in one place

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?