Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. Translate to different language

I hope to see this great app being translate to different language (e.g. Chinese), so that we can gain support from our global allies.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom challenges

Hi,

I'm really loving Superbetter so far! However, one thing that I believe could improve the experience (mine at least) is the ability to specify a custom challenge. The current pre-specified challenges don't quite cover my situation, but I can still really use Superbetter to, well, get better.

For challenges outside the predefined ones, you have the 'Just getting Superbetter' challenge, but that's not very descriptive if you do have a specific demon that you are battling, but it's not listed. The challenge is displayed quite prominently in the interface, so being able to specify one of your own could…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. SuperBetter in many languages for a SuperBetterWorld!

Hello,
    I'm discovering SuperBetter and I find it SuperInterresting! It would be nice to be able to choose the language.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Graphics and visuals - making a GAME

I signed up immediately after watching the TED Talk by SuperBetter's creator. The idea is great, but I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed at the lack of "game" to accompany the program. I would love to be able to create my "world" and design my avatar and WATCH her progress thru quests and battle bad guys, as I go thru them in real life. I think a video/visual element would be a wonderful next step for SuperBetter. Thanks for putting the work in to make this program in the first place - it really is a great idea!

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Share user generated power ups, quests, and power packs

I would like to be able to share all of the quests, power ups, bad guys, and future boosts that I create with other superbetter players. I would like to be able to package them together in power packs for others to use. I would like everyone else to be able to do this to support my getting superbetter.

In implementing this I imagine each item should have user feedback associated with it. Thumbs up/down or stars, user reviews, science behind links, and a tag cloud to help people find the component to add to their superbetter.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 'Comments' on activity are really hard to post successfully.

I want to leave comments on my activity (battling bad guys, quests, etc) so I can scan my activity wall and remind myself WHAT I did that time that was awesome. I click 'comment,' it gives me a text box. I type in the text box and hit enter, and ... nothing happens. I tried using a separate browser to hit the site again and the comment is there -- except when it isn't. There is no "Your comment has posted!" notification, no "click here to post" button, or anything else that would help me figure out that I HAVE…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bipolar

You have Depression as a mental illness to be battled and I've been using that as well as some other people in the Bipolar community. However, I think that there should be a branch specifically designed to help Bipolar patients. Depression is only one thing we battle with. Sometimes playing SuperBetter is harder because I'm not working with things geared towards the other half of my mental illness.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A French translation of SuperBetter?

I would love to see a French version of SuperBetter. In fact, I would volunteer to do it myself (I am a certified translator.). I would like to share SuperBetter with my mom and my sister who don't speak English. My 34-year-old sister is in a wheelchair following a car accident. She could definitely benefit from SuperBetter… and many more like her I am sure.

Thanks for taking my idea into consideration.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been on Superbetter for a week and here is my feedback

Hi there,

I am enjoying superbetter, but I feel that it has some issues and thought I would share my impression of the site now that I have been on it for a week.

• Can't send messages to allies or directly communicate with them. This makes becoming acquainted with allies or getting to know them quite difficult

• The forum is confusing and feels very 2001 and makes it difficult to find allies in a simple way. At least for me it would be easier if it was organized more in the fashion of groups, such as tribe.net (which in itself…

66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A discrete link for donations

I love the fact there isn't a huge button screaming for donations. It adds to the positive effect of the game that money isn't involved at all. But I wish I could click around the site and find a donate button on an underlying page if I were to look for one. Is that a later quest? Practice altruism: and then a button will show up for give a dollar to the SuperBetter cause?

I always wondered why we hadn't started to use technology this way. The "Trauma Center" game on the Wii made me wonder why we couldn't use…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Kids self control, positive thinking, be kind to yourself

My son is keen to get into SuperBetter, he's eight, clever and has some issues which can be eased with diet and suppliments. When he goes off, it's self destructive or anger turned on to his brother.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PTSD Community

Hi,

When I signed up, I saw the place where you can enter a group code, but I couldn't seem to find anything about it in the FAQs section.

Anyway, I belong to a support community for PTSD, and I was wondering if there was a fairly easy way for many of us to play together. I and many others suffer from self-imposed social isolation, so these people are (and have been for years) my major allies in becoming Super Better outside of the context of this game. I think my community could really benefit from Super Better and have…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Relationships

We are doing this to better our loving relationship. It would be good if you had some pre made stuff for this ;)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. HOLY COW

THIS IS AMAZING. I'm a social worker, I came across your tedtalk, I downloaded the app, I recommended it to my social work posse. This is phenomenal for mental health. I'm so impressed and so giddy about it. You're brilliant!!! I'll give constructive feedback as I come across things, but I just had to tell you how wonderful I think this is. Love, Kathryn

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Research

Hello!
    I am a student o Psychology in the Universidade Federal de Curitiba, in Brazil. I want to congrats you, for making this game, I love games and believes that your ideia is great! Straight to the point, in this year I will make my monograph, and I was wondering if I could apply you game in the population that have depression (or other simptoms), and see what the results of the test. Can you provide me authorization to do that research?
    I'm waiting for your answer.
    Have a good week!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trackers please!

Let's have the trackers come to the mobile version!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. UK help

Jane was on TV this morning, in the UK explaining the benefits of SuperBetter and her book.
    It would be good to see help organisations in the UK posted on the website for people in the UK.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Timezone bug

I'm in Australia. The system doesn't handle timezone; in the morning it tells me I've done things today which I did yesterday and won't mark things as 'done today' until the afternoons.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sounds on Desktop Site

I just started with this game and so I am still building my base profile right now. On the Mobile Application there are sounds when you conquer a quest or battle a bad guy. Its really motivating for some reason to have the sounds on there, making it feel like a real video game. I was wondering if it is possible to have sounds on the Desktop Site too? Just thought I'd share my idea. So far so good on the game. I am hoping that it helps me because I have been struggling for a very long time. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add getting SuperBetter from an abusive relationship

I am getting out of an abusive relationship and was surprised that it did not come up as a potential SB goal or seem to have an affiliated PowerPack. I decided to use "Will power" as my goal and am customizing my Bad Guys and Power Ups, but thought that having an official SB category would give survivors of abuse a sense of validation, that it is something worth getting SuperBetter from. I'm getting SuperBetter from my parents, others from a lover or spouse, still others from a sibling or close friendship. It takes reminders every day and professional help…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base