SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Journaling Feature

Please create option to enter briefly what was done for power-ups, quests, & bad guys. This would be helpful to see and promote progress over time. It'd be very helpful if this 'journal' could then be exported to a file at some point.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug - Tracker in the Secret Lab

Hi ... I've just completed the Tracker for the first time in The Secret Lab, and the questionnaire loops around continuously. I completed it the first time through, however, it immediately looped again, forgetting some of my answers. When I'd finished answering, I got a short message and it looped around again.

Loving the site, just wanted to let you guys know about this bug.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a journaling feature

I wish I could keep my mental health journal on this app so I could check in and have all my coping skills in one place

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wrong text format

When I add i.e. a bad guy, I use the intro button several times to have a cromprehensive information, lists, etc. But when it's done, that line jumps doesn't show up (they are only visible in the edit menu).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Where is the game?

I don't get this game - or rather, I don't understand how it is a game. It feels like one of those workbook fill in the blanks self-help books. Is there some actual online gaming thing I'm missing. As far as I can tell, I'm just supposed to do a bunch of stuff off-line and then mark whether or not I did it. IS this correct, or is there an actual game that is supposed to happen? Also, what and where is the Activity Wall; I was never brought there.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

SuperBetter uses gameful design to help you achieve your goals – so you’re right that the gameplay itself takes place in the real world, since that’s where you’re trying to achieve your goal! It’s not a game in the sense of a video game, but all of the pieces in it are based on game design principles.

The activity wall is visible on your HQ (you must log in) – click on “Activity” on the left-side menu and you’ll see a list of your actions and have the ability to post status messages. I hope this helps!

6. Quicker way to accomplish Activity/Quest/etc

Hi there,

I think it would be great to have a way to complete activities, quests, and other items from their lists, instead of having to click on the View button or the item itself to drill down just to click "I Did This". Maybe having people clicking the View button makes sense when they have never seen/created the view before, but once the item is old hat, why take up more time.

BONUS: It would also be good to see if you have accomplished an item today. Currently, outside from the Activity stream, you can't see if you have…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Graphs

Can we have some graphs to see at a glance our progress (ups and dens)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. to do list on more pages

I would like to be able to see my to do list on the Quest, Power Up, and Bad Guy pages so that I can see that they are being checked off.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More options than just weekly

There should be options like once a month or every 2 weeks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Voting system is a great idea but needs a bit of attention

When I voted for a suggestion it clearly works because my votes were added to the total but it felt like I was rather left in limbo there. I hit 'vote' a few times but the box did not disappear.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am unable to delete ANYTHING

I am unable to delete notes, bad guys, powerups, or power packs. This is really frustrating!

I run Chromium web browser on Ubuntu 11.10 Linux.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Seems to be a glitch with Quests, power ups etc

Web site not functioning properly today 11 April at 10 am BST

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make text on site Accessible

Increase the contrast of text vs. background to make the site accessible to those of us with vision problems. As we age, our vision naturally declines and viewing text on computer screens (light behind the text) make lighter text even paler and more difficult to read. With my migraines I have very blurry vision. The lighter text of the navigation, I can barely see.
    VisionAustralia.com has a great testing tool for testing for webpage luminosity and contrast. I would expect that many of your users suffer from problems that effect their vision (including aging).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to put in a time that something was completed

It is difficult for some who travel or do not always have internet access to log in every day. As such it would be useful to clarify a time or date that a quest or powerup were completed or a bad guy battled to keep better track of it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Don't eliminate hard returns in custom quests

I wish that my careful formatting (especially hard returns) when creating a custom quest (or suggesting one to an ally) were retained after I save the quest. Instead, the returns are all stripped and I'm left with one big blob, which is difficult to read for long text entries.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the "challenge" user edited

I was surprised to find that there was a limited drop-down list of what one's publicly displayed "challenge" is--what it is we're getting SuperBetter at or from. Not on this list is work-life balance, relationships, parenting, mental wellness, overcoming isolation or anything really remotely like the challenges I was actually hoping to overcome through your program. If we can fill in our own epic goal, why not our own challenge? It seems needlessly narrow to provide a pre-set list that your users then find themselves not identifying with or wanting to use. Why provide a barrier to participation as part…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. interactive world to create enthusiasm

Hi there, this is a random suggestion- what about the use of a world and games... I enjoy the tasks but thought maybe with the bad guy section a daily battle of sorts- like a get you on edge adrenalin pumping game... maybe a hammer and you get points for hitting the bad guys and the more you play the more harder it gets. Then the different quests are in a world where you follow paths to the quest set. Like the chill pill quest could be next to a beach and the different areas are locked until you download…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracker reminders

We're supposed to take the "Superbetter Tracker" every week, and the "Wellbeing tracker" each day. But I always forget to take them. Why not set up a reminder? It could show up in the to-do list. I should be optional though, where people could turn off the reminders if they want to (to avoid cluttering up the to-do list).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. activity list could have "did it again" button for repeatable activities

The activity list has buttons for twitter and facebook -- why not have one for superbetter? Provide a "did it again" button as a quick way to re-enter an activity you've done before.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base