SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. L

help? editing links not working...is it my browser or the site?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Undo" and further suggestions

So far, I love this program... it;s been really helpful to remind me of the little things in life that matter.

In my Hero page, I notice there is no way to "undo" an action that you input. For example, I had meant to put that I fought a "Bad Guy" and won, but accidentally clicked that I lost. I had no way to undo this mistake. I deleted it from my activity wall, but the statistics are still there.

From the Ally perspective, having a small bank of suggested quests and achievements may be helpful to get them started.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. meal planner

I am dong the losing weight power up with stress management right now,.. I think that it would be cool to have quests like eat an apple today or something like that, id like to see a table that I can personalize to the type of fruits and veggies and things that I like and then to have quests that help me put more of those things into my diet,.. also it would be nice to have a meal planner that helps me plan meals and shows calories fat ect. so I can better track the things that I am…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Images to Multiple Quests/Power Ups at Once

I want to use the same photo for similar categories of Quest, e.g. all fitness-related quests could have the same image. If there were a way to add the same photo to multiple items at once, I'd be much more likely to bother using images for Quests and Power Ups. Having to add the same photo manually 20 times is so time consuming I likely won't bother to use images at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Organizing

It would be awesome if we had the option of moving our quests, power ups, and bad guys up and down the list as we pleased. Or at least be able to group each task by each different creator.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i am completely lost. don't have a clue what to do.

new user. just logged in. found myself doing some exercises: standing up, snapping fingers, but the videos were not loading and playing. i changed some settings, restarted firefox and logged in again. now i see a page completely different than where i was, no idea of how to get back there, or what to do with this page. yes, i read "i am stuck' page. as suggested i did click on "i don't remember what and can't see the name since this window is covering it" and found a list of brainstorming questions. sorry, not into brainstorming and answering questions.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jeffrey,

It sounds like you encountered some problems in the initial introduction process – when you came back to the site, it skips that process and takes you directly to your HQ. Please email me at jessica [at] superbetter [dot] com and I’ll help you get started with your game – additionally, we’ll had a Getting Started document to the community to help folks that get stuck. Thank you!

7. Audio for text files?

A friend just a told me about super better and I loved the concept. I am recovering from traumatic brain/spinal cord injury and visual processing is hard right now. My first assignment is to read an article... Would be so helpful if there was audio available. Otherwise love it so far! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make Activity More Like Facebook/Google+ Feeds/Streams... and Fix Links!

I find myself clicking my name and the SB logo to go back and forth between things (not to mention switching from Hero to Ally) when it should be more integrated on one page (like a FB feed or G+ stream).

Also, many things in Activity (and other places) are clickable but don't actually take you anywhere (like achievements or power-ups in your activity or ally's activity, you click them and just return to the page you are on instead of going to the description of that achievement or power-up, very frustrating).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We’re looking for the best ways to improve the next version of SuperBetter, and your comments are very helpful. I’ll file a ticket for the broken links and get them fixed. Thank you!

9. Typo in "Power to Quit Anything" pack

On the "Count your successes" quest, there is a typo: "Over the new few weeks, add more to the list of previous successes as you think of them..." should say "Over the next few weeks..."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base