Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

236 results found

1. iOS 7 compatible and iPhone 5 optimized

Just an idea but can this happen?

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Redirect to outside website on forums and allies?

I'm unable to look for allies or go to the forums because it redirects to a "Linkbucks" website that won't let me go forward to the rest of the site. I'm pretty frustrated because I want to continue using SuperBetter, but I just don't know if I can with the possibility of computer security issues and possible viruses.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mark As Completed Yesterday

It would be helpful if there was a way to mark power ups, bad guys, & quests as completed yesterday. There are some (such as avoiding caffeine) that I don't know the answer to until the end of the day. I'm finding that I forget or am too tired to mark them at the end of the day though. There have also been several times that I noticed that a power up I did on the previous day completed a quest.

82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The community page should be integrated into the main site.

The community page should be integrated into the main site. It makes no sense to require 2 accounts or for it to look so shoddy.

It would make far more logical, holistic and intuitive sense to be able to be signed in and find support and make friends all in one website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make SuperBetter more engaging

I find that SuperBetter doesn't motivate me or encourage me, and that instead I have to engage the app more than it engages me. I have to look up quests and remember all the details of what's involved in them, them try to remember doing them throughout the day. I'd like the app to get my attention more so that it reminds me to do things. It only reminds me to "play" once a day, at 4pm, and I feel like by the time 4pm rolls around I can't do everything I need to for the day. Honestly, I feel…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ability to record for prior days

I am tired A LOT. And I've had serious organizational issues and memory issues. So a program like this that can track things for me is very appealing. Usually the next day I remember something really important on my SuperBetter, like I DID do something social yesterday, I sent an email! Or I actually called my sister! But then I can't log it. I suppose I could log it on the wrong day, but I want to be able to accurately see if my resilience is going up by making two social contacts in the same day, which now can't…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Fitbit partnership

I have recently become exposed to this interesting product and can see potential in the ability to sync/export/etc information into or with fitbit.com. Sites like fitbolt.com and others have created intuitive syncing of information and logging that coupled with the fitbit can be very motivating. The niche that Superbetter fills could only add to both already amazing products.

http://www.fitbit.com/apps

Thank you for your consideration.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sound Effects

I would love sound effects for power-ups and battles and achievements. It would make me feel more kick-ass.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quick access to favorite items

I'd love to see an expanding panel of favorite items available on any page. In particular, Power-ups would be great - I could easily use one from anywhere on the site without having to leave the section I am currently browsing. Bad-guys would also be nice, and the other sections could have merit as well.

I envision a simple "empty star" icon next to items like Power-ups, Bad Guys, etc. Clicking the icon changes it to a "solid star" icon with a "favorite added" message. (I'm borrowing from the way Chrome lets you mark pages to bookmark and how the…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More Visuals

I know there are videos, but it would be cool if there were more visuals throughout the experience for us visual folks. More graphs, pictures, graphics, etc. It would feel more like a game!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow reordering of Power-ups, Quests, etc.

I'd like it if I could easily reorder items in my lists, especially Power-ups and Quests. I use certain Power-ups more than others, so it would make it easier to go and grab one quickly when the favorites are at the top. Quests, on the other hand, would be easier to track when I can stack them up in my own priority order. Other lists of items, such as allies and Bad Guys could also benefit from this flexibility.

Drag-and-drop would be the easiest/slickest way to reorder lists, but I'd be happy with buttons to shift items up and down…

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. to do list on more pages

I would like to be able to see my to do list on the Quest, Power Up, and Bad Guy pages so that I can see that they are being checked off.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better social functionality

Greetings! Just wanted to say I found out about the app through your presentation on Ted talks and I think it is brilliant.

My suggestion/complaints would be around the social functions. I know you can post to Facebook but I don't like so much of my personal life ending up there. However, with that sort of functionality in mind, could you guys implement the same posting visibility straight through this app? There is an activity feed but it only shows my accomplishments, not those of my ally. A friend of mine with a brain condition got the app after I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Concussion.....

Why is it that you make it so difficult to navigate and figure out the website… This is not very helpful for people who are suffering from a concussion like you did. We need something easier maybe more videos would be helpful....and less puzzles.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set it up with similar format to other socal networks

I wish it worked more like other social networks. I find myself wanting to view my heroes profiles and check up on them like I do on the other networks. I want to see something in my feed click the name and go to that persons page right away rather than clickinng more than once to get to it. I would use it more if it was easier to interface with allies otherwise GREAT CONCEPT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Music

GAME MUSIC: SUPER BETTER GAME SOUNDTRACK. I love to customize SB, and I wish to make my own SB SOUNDTRACK.

MAKE IT SIMPLE: every user can pick up songs from the device's Library, and assign them to "moments" such as Leveling up, visiting HQ, Quests or To Do lists, even when I edit something, or when I Battle my Foes. In that way you can make the game experience more rewardong and friendly...everyone can have his very own music playing (without Copyright problem, I think so)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Grammar and Spelling Errors

There are a few unfinished sentences in some of the power-ups along with a spelling errors throughout the site but other than that, loving it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mix & Match Power Packs

I think it would be easier to personalize SuperBetter if you could take power ups, bad guys, and quests from any power pack and add the to your To Do list. Right now, if you add/delete a power pack, you take on all the facets of the power pack, even if some of them aren't challenges for you, and then when you delete your power pack, all of the facets are taken off your to do list, even ones you might still want to work on.

Obviously you can recreate these yourself later, but it would be nice if you…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to remove challenges

Some of your challenges are triggering for me and might be for others. For instance, for someone with history of anorexia or or other ED, losing weight is not a good choice to see. I'd like the option to delete the challenges that are triggering or not helpful to me. Thanks for listening.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base