Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

108 results found

1. HOLY COW

THIS IS AMAZING. I'm a social worker, I came across your tedtalk, I downloaded the app, I recommended it to my social work posse. This is phenomenal for mental health. I'm so impressed and so giddy about it. You're brilliant!!! I'll give constructive feedback as I come across things, but I just had to tell you how wonderful I think this is. Love, Kathryn

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Overview

This may be my love for the last version of SB standing out, but it would be great to have an overview page (in the sidebar with Activities, etc). You could just show all quests, power ups, bad guys, et cetera in a quick grid.

The best part about the old layout was immediately being reminded of everything. Now if I don't click Bad Guys, I don't have that immediate recognition. Same for Power Ups, et cetera.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add getting SuperBetter from an abusive relationship

I am getting out of an abusive relationship and was surprised that it did not come up as a potential SB goal or seem to have an affiliated PowerPack. I decided to use "Will power" as my goal and am customizing my Bad Guys and Power Ups, but thought that having an official SB category would give survivors of abuse a sense of validation, that it is something worth getting SuperBetter from. I'm getting SuperBetter from my parents, others from a lover or spouse, still others from a sibling or close friendship. It takes reminders every day and professional help…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mentor - Feedback on use of SuperBetter

As a SuperBetter user, I could choose an option to solicit the help of a SuperBetter mentor to help evaluate my profile and activities. This person could make suggestions as to what I could add, as well as provide encouragement. The idea would be to have some insights on how well I am using the site and find out if I am missing out on any opportunities. This mentor would go above and beyond the Allies in that they would bring in some specific expertise and best practices on using Superbetter.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SuperBetter in many languages for a SuperBetterWorld!

Hello,
    I'm discovering SuperBetter and I find it SuperInterresting! It would be nice to be able to choose the language.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a phobia category!

If someone has a fear of germs, maybe they should come here to learn how to get over it and live their life!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multiple Choices on the beginning dropdown

I just had a surgery after 4 years of being physically injured. Sometimes I don't know what's worse. Most likely the physical injury still.

I thought maybe down the line you could incorporate a multiple choice area here instead of a dropdown.

I know you can customize your own adventure, but often it feels safe to start out with pick 1 to 3 that you're dealing with.

For me I have physical injury, surgery and post traumatic stress. Maybe those choices together provide different hybrid superpacks.

It's just an idea. I really believe what you have created is amazing and…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pack for Skin Picking

I think this could be super useful for skin pickers like me. A specific pack would be ideal

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make Asperger's a SuperBetter option

Please make Asperger's a illness to get superbetter from. i have it and its difficult to work without more guidance from the site.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expanded Game Topics

Hi! I love this and I want more of it! I think it's applicable to almost anything your committed to in life. Work, relationships, finances.

I'd like to have the ability to have multiple games going in a variety of different areas. That's my idea/request! Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A discrete link for donations

I love the fact there isn't a huge button screaming for donations. It adds to the positive effect of the game that money isn't involved at all. But I wish I could click around the site and find a donate button on an underlying page if I were to look for one. Is that a later quest? Practice altruism: and then a button will show up for give a dollar to the SuperBetter cause?

I always wondered why we hadn't started to use technology this way. The "Trauma Center" game on the Wii made me wonder why we couldn't use…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bipolar

You have Depression as a mental illness to be battled and I've been using that as well as some other people in the Bipolar community. However, I think that there should be a branch specifically designed to help Bipolar patients. Depression is only one thing we battle with. Sometimes playing SuperBetter is harder because I'm not working with things geared towards the other half of my mental illness.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Translate to different language

I hope to see this great app being translate to different language (e.g. Chinese), so that we can gain support from our global allies.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to meditate?

There is no tutorial or guide on how to meditate. I would love to have one. It's not obvious how to do it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Printable format for groups/schools/therapy groups/people with intermittant internet access

I have been cutting and pasting some of the superbetter info into word documents and printing them so that i can play Superbetter at my job (i work with at risk youth, 14-17 years with mental health/behavioral problems) but also, any way to play superbetter that doesn't require constant computer/internet access would be good. we've been playing on paper and it's been okay, but not great.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. clearer user interface

hey, i'm a frontend developer, and i think the interface could be a lot more streamlined/clearer on how to get from one section of the site to the other.

it seems like header of the site is broken into three sections: superbetter, profile, and resilience. i think a simple design change to make each section more clear could really help.

another design choice that irked me was the power ups and secret lab icons were only available on the superbetter page, and disappeared as soon as you clicked them! so you couldn't quickly switch between pages.

overall, i think categorizing…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use SuperBetter for 1st year teachers

I think this could be a great tool for helping first year teachers build great habits in the classroom. The first year teaching can be such a grueling and challenging year and many people decide to not return after having such a tough experience. It reminds me a lot of the challenge to lose weight, recover from injury, etc. It would be a great way to add an element of fun and support for a group of people that really need it!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Any chance of an Ifttt channel or Jawbone UP integration?

Hi! I've used SB for a while, but I've always felt it would be far more powerful if it could integrate with other programs, like my Jawbone UP pedometer, or send me reminders based on location. A great way to do this integration would be through ifttt (If This Then That), a service that provides connections like that (i.e. If [I reach my UP sleep goal] Then [Mark my 'full night sleep' goal accomplished]).
    Alternatively, the UP app also allows for integration with goal-setting programs like SB.
    ifttt.com/platform
    https://jawbone.com/up/developer

Thanks for considering!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding graphics

I think it would be cool if there were little graphics allowing you to outrun, chase and capture, or blow-up a bad guy when you battled it. Or a graphic that would jump up and down and do flips when you complete a power-up activity. It would be fun to choose what the bad guys would look like or to upload your own bad guy or power-up image.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Thank you.

For making this website and keeping it running. I just started it and love it.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base