How can we improve SuperBetter?

Secret Lab: Insights not loading

The resilience chart loads, but when I try to access the SuperBetter trackers chart, it goes grey and says "loading" but it doesn't load.
I've had this problem for a little less than a week now. My main browser is Firefox and I just recently upgraded, but I've also tried on Internet Explorer and Safari, on various different computers, and it won't work.

322 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
charlotte.lofranco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 I've never gotten mine to display anything other than 'loading'

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm doing the Full Plate Diet Power Pack, and most of these quests are tracker quests, so I would really like to be able to see my progress. I love this game, and it really is helping my stress levels go down, but every time I see that damn loading sign, my stress climbs right back up! lol

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And me :( I take the tracker tests and some of my quests also use them... I really hope this is figured out soon - it would make a great system even better.

• meg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too, Shame to see the same problem has been exp by others since January! Thats over 6 months :( The trackers are quite key too actually seeing your progress so hopefully this is on the priority list of things to sort out. Other than that, Such a wonderful game.

• Liz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just joined yesterday. My Superbetter Tracker Insight graph doesn't load either. It's exactly like op says.
    I have a Windows 7 laptop with Chrome.

• Brittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried this using IE, Chrome, and Firefox on 2 different computers, to no avail. I wish I could track my progress, guys... This isn't a little thing, staff, this kind of thing makes me not want to use superbetter.

• Andrzejm007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunatelly, still the same
    I use trackers regullary so I hope someday I will see trackers progress (now using trackers is somewhat... pointless)

• Shan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had the same problem the entire time I've used SuperBetter (2 months)

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base