Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. tracking

how long are we suppose to be waiting to see these things that we are "tracking" i would like to actually be able to use the site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still in the process of developing the insights page, where you’ll be able to see graphs of your data :) All of your data is being tracked, you just can’t see it displayed yet – but it’s coming!

2. Super Teams -- User ally groupings

I noticed there are lots of folks in the ally forum talking about the same issues, and volunteering to be each other's allies. For those like me who are a little less likely to stick our neck out, but still could use the help of other people's wisdom, maybe informal groups or clubs could be formed that, say, deal with similar issues, or similar epic wins, or hobbies. That's a super way to get social resilience, and a lot easier than committing to one-on-one help with a stranger!

Groups could, for instance, not only discuss the kinds of issues they…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More specific (or apparently specific) powerpacks

the ones suggested seemed too generic to be as much use as I'd hoped for -- I don't know that they are, but from the titles, they seemed that way -- so I went for the custom option even though I would have liked to start with a powerpack.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The more specific the power pack, the more specialized research we need and the more specialized experts we need to find. We’re certainly in the process of building out our Power Pack library, but the more specific, the more time it takes, as a general rule :)

5. Editing ally mission does not work.

When editing an ally mission both save buttons (textual one and button one) as well as the cancel button do nothing. And the '<-- view' link has a wrong url. It goes to /heroes/<myid>/alliances.<allianceid> instead of /heroes/<myid>/alliances/<allianceid>

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Small error - Link in "Zombie Program" Bad Guy goes to "Emotional Vampires"

When I clicked the link to read about Zombie Programs, it instead takes me to the article about Emotional Vampires.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Harmonization of terms

On the FAQ page, the description of "How long does it take to win SuperBetter" doesn't seem to correspond to the rest of the game. Are the seven solo missions the same as seven quests? Does "collective adventure" refer to the process of playing the game with allies, or is a collective adventure more like a quest in that it needs to be defined and then tracked through to completion? Is the Secret Lab the same as Secret Headquarters?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You’re right! We used to call the introductory quests you get from SuperBetter “missions” – we’ll fix that! In terms of collective adventure, that’s just what we like to call the journey of getting SuperBetter – an adventure you undertake with your allies towards some epic goal. Your Secret Lab is not the same as your Secret HQ. Your Secret Lab is a private space only YOU can see. You can access it by clicking one of the bluegreen circles in the illustration bar of your Secret HQ (beneath the logo!). Let me know if that helps :)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base