Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1405 results found

1. Skip button could be implemented differently?

I like that we have a skip button now, but it only allows you to permentantly remove a quest, which is exactly what the 'delete' button does. Sometimes we still want to do a quest, but it is not possible right now, so it would be good to be able to come back to it later.

Can we have a way to either bring a skipped quest back from the 'past' or just have the skip button bump it a week please?

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Advanced Quest Creation

I love how simple everything is to use and understand. It was a snap to get started and very intuitive.

But parts of me wants to be able to go into my secret lab and use more advanced tools (they could be optional to prevent overwhelm at first) to create more sophisticated quest lines. I want to be able to create a quest chain, where completing one quest unlocks the next. This would allow me to craft goals, but see them only as bite size, keep me encouraged to keep moving forward and not let a huge list of every…

218 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re having a gigantic meeting about how to make Power Packs more awesome, and are definitely considering enabling people to create their own Power Packs. It’s quite tricky/costly to develop, though, so we’re considering a model where you could pay some small amount of money to create your own Power Pack (complete with custom quest sequences, power-ups, bad guys, and icons), and then a slightly larger amount of money to create a Power Pack that you could then share with your friends and family.

In terms of random quests – we love that idea too! We’ll definitely be discussing it at our meeting :)

3. Show what the secret files are in the level overview

I'd like to be able to see what the secret files are in the overview so I could get to one I want to revisit without trying every level.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This should be working – if you click on a Power-up, then click EDIT, you should be able to specify an additional type of resilience (You’ll always get +1 Emotional, but you can add +1 Physical, or Social, or Mental, or another Emotional).

Let me know if that’s not working and I’ll investigate!

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Don't take my suggestions away when I make a quest

It'd be good to still have the suggestion as reference. I'd like to delete it in my own time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For people who use Java or Android phones, or, like me, have an iphone that's too old to use the iphone app, I think it would be more effici

For people who use Java/Android/etc phones, or have older model iphone that can't support the app, or only have an ipod touch, or whatever, I think it would be more efficient to prioritize a sleek, app-style mobile web interface, that anyone with any smartphone or tablet device can access and use, and then make product-specific apps according to demand.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The basis behind choosing your epic win - gaining allies with common goals

I watched Jane McGonigal's TED talk where she talks about saving the world with gaming and thought it was fascinating. I'd like to make my epic win something very meaningful but right now it's very general (get better in all four of the resilience categories) which makes it hard to really see my progress.

I think it would be great if you could befriend (become allies with) enough people on SuperBetter that had common goals and you could all work together and help each other get to where you want to get.

Just like WoW or some other game, you…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An Easier Display

So right now it's very difficult for newcomers to navigate their way around SuperBetter! I suggest a more streamlined setup that is similar to other social media like Facebook. I would love it if there was a main activity wall that showed my activity and all of my allies activity so that I could easily see what everyone is up to and comment on it. Also I would love it if when I added an ally they automatically added me, kind of like when you add a friend on facebook. It took me and my friends a lot of confusing…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ally powerpacks, and feedback on current ally system.

I've just gone back to Hero Only mode because I found the interdependence between allies to be stressful.

Having played for a bit, I can see how having real-world friends and family as allies would be better, but I found that when trying something out for the first time there was a higer emotional cost to getting people I know involved than to reach out to people already playing the game. The down-side to that is that strangers have little vested interest in the success or failure of other strangers, are almost guaranteed to have a different communication style and…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Different levels of Quests

Not all quests are created equal! It would be great for quests to have different levels, with different points rewarded accordingly, ie mini quest, normal quest, difficult quest, milestone goal.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make secret identities secret!

Oh Boy, I thought my secret identity would be SECRET!!!!! Not splashed all over my dashboard for my allies to see!!!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  superhero  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

The secret identity isn’t designed to literally be a secret – it’s your hero identity, if you’d prefer to think of it that way, the name you give to the source of strength and heroism inside you. There’s no reason to worry about sharing it with your allies – most allies find it pretty cool to see what their hero has chosen for their secret identity! I hope that helps explain the intent behind this part of the game. If you have any additional questions, please let me know. Thank you!

13. bugs

Directions read "tap HQ" or "tap profile" "at the bottom of the screen" but these things do not show up on my screen?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Be able to sort SBFeedback by "Status" ("under review", completed", started")

Not really totally necessary.... just a nice to have. Sort of get a glimpse of what is happening with superbetter, where it is going.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. facebook error

when i tried to log in, it demand my birth date. Or everyone can see my birth date, and that application can, i checked out on facebook.com .

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can I get super better at many things in the same account?

e.g. I want to gain weight while I want to finish my carreer (physical & mental), so i need a mix of quests, some orientated for one superbetter goal and one for another one. Basically, i'd like to be able to put 2 things in the "i'm getting superbetter at" box

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More options on the mobile app

I can do much more on the computer than the mobile app. I can not even see or interact with my allies at all. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Body For Life

I am a "Body For Life" advocate and would like to design a Power Pack to be shared for the SuperBetter site. Body for Life is a weight loss program that includes an eating style and workout style (with weights/aerobics). It is different from your "Full Plate" Power Pack...which is very good.

I'd like the software or some advice on designing and inputing pdf files, videos, etc. Also, I need to know how to make 1 quest (once accomplished) unlock others. I've got the ideas and materials to input, but really need design help.

Thanks,
    Jessie (aka JT4Fab4)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have the activity clickable on the activity page (for ally)

As an ally, I don't always know what my hero has completed by the name of the activity on the activity wall - so I can see what he's doing and comment or like. When I go to click on the activity it just takes me to the activity page. If I want to find out what "birds of a feather" is, for instance, I have to look through the quests, powerups, etc. to try to find out. It would be simpler if clicking on the activity took me to a description of that activity.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A friend of mine suggests:

The functionality is not logical at all. They should have a profile page for you on which I can see your goals etc and also see what challenges you've been set by other people and whether you did them and what your bad guys are etc. And the terminology is confusing too whether you're a hero or whatever when you're both. It's giving me a multiple personality complex which is SuperWORSE.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?