SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to Organize To-Do Lists

It would be awesome if I could organize my Quest List and Power-Up List. If I could edit my list so that I can put the most important/relevant quests and power-up's at the top, and others that I want to work on later at the bottom. And having a way to look at the completed quests and power-ups in a different section would be nice. Also, having the completed one's have more than a grey check mark would be good. Maybe a bright colored star (that you can customize the color to!) Thank you!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add a note space to the battle page

When battling bad guys it would help if there was a space to add a note on the pop up page where we choose the outcome and difficulty of the battle. Some bad guys, such as The Coping Cactus, have multiple aspects. I'd like to be able to look back and see if I took care of my space, my hygine, or something else.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Help while no tech support

I can't sign in, and there's no way to get assistance by contacting the site. If tech is going to be unavailable, FAQ needs to have trouble shooting information.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mark As Completed Yesterday

It would be helpful if there was a way to mark power ups, bad guys, & quests as completed yesterday. There are some (such as avoiding caffeine) that I don't know the answer to until the end of the day. I'm finding that I forget or am too tired to mark them at the end of the day though. There have also been several times that I noticed that a power up I did on the previous day completed a quest.

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow reordering of Power-ups, Quests, etc.

I'd like it if I could easily reorder items in my lists, especially Power-ups and Quests. I use certain Power-ups more than others, so it would make it easier to go and grab one quickly when the favorites are at the top. Quests, on the other hand, would be easier to track when I can stack them up in my own priority order. Other lists of items, such as allies and Bad Guys could also benefit from this flexibility.

Drag-and-drop would be the easiest/slickest way to reorder lists, but I'd be happy with buttons to shift items up and down…

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Organization

It would be wonderful to have a way to custom organize power ups, bad guys and quests. At very least one could use a "sort by" option, with options for power ups like sort by: when conpleted, times done, most needed (going by their attained levels of resilience), etc.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a journaling feature

I wish I could keep my mental health journal on this app so I could check in and have all my coping skills in one place

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Game visualization

The old way to visualize the elements of the game were much better. It would be great to see all elements at once. Switching between options on the left lateral menu is annoying. Cant see the whole of my at once.

Besides that the game is great! Congrats!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Custom strengths

Hello! I’m fairly new here but one thing I would like to see is the ability to create custom strengths other than the 4 standard strengths. Some examples: camping, automobile maintenance, blacksmithing, reading/intelligence, basically anything the user is trying to get better at. Or make some subcategories of the main 4 strength types.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Concussion.....

Why is it that you make it so difficult to navigate and figure out the website… This is not very helpful for people who are suffering from a concussion like you did. We need something easier maybe more videos would be helpful....and less puzzles.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sound Effects

I would love sound effects for power-ups and battles and achievements. It would make me feel more kick-ass.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. User chooses time day resets

I'm a natural night owl, meaning my day begins in the afternoon and extends well into morning hours. This isn't something I'm looking to change or "fix" in myself, but having my days reset at midnight really throws me off. With Habitica I've edited it so my day resets at 6am. I think this feature could be very useful here.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to update activities for previous days

I think it would be great if we had the option to update our activities for previous days... I won't necessarily be able to log in everyday to update on my quests, power-ups and bad guy battles, because I'll be out there, busy getting SuperBetter! That way we could log-in a few times a week say, and add all the things we've been doing, but allocate them to specific days, rather than adding them all to 'Today'

172 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Secret Lab Error Message

Each time I complete a Note in the Secret Lab, I get an error message that the site is unavailable.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Activity Wall posting

Please add a delete post function to the activity wall, for those times when accidents happen or we want to change what we posted.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Activity Wall posting - progress bar or some other "working" indicator

When posting to the Activity Wall, after I've hit the Post button, it would be nice to see a progress bar or some indicator that the Post button click registered, until the post actually shows up on the wall.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pictures of the activities visible on the activity wall?

I'd love to see the pictures of the activities on the Activity wall, instead of my own profile picture. Is it possible? It would make it a lot easier to wiew my recent activities - you could already tell by the pictures :)

T.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Open Source code

This would add whole new levels of customization and collaboration. Not to mention it would be a good way to get the bugs I've been reporting fixed!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Newcomers can be lost ...

I've seen this happen more than once with people I've introduced to the site, as well as reading comments to this effect here and in the forum.

A contrast to this seems to be people who have come to the site after exposure to Jane's TED talk or to her book. With that background, a newcomer has the "big picture" and can make more sense of the site.

As a short-term solution, I might include a big link on the initial page encouraging people to watch the TED talk before signing up.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Possibly critical bug: Commenting to one hero, but all heroes can see it?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or it is intentional (to which I would suggest a change), but when I go to a hero's page as their ally, and leave them a message, the message shows up to all heroes that have me as an ally, and for all they know, that message could be for any of them. I also see all of my ally's messages to their other heroes as well. I think messages toward a specific hero need to be private only to that hero so that there is no confusion.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base