Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Display only non-completed Quests

It would be nice if the list of quests could be filtered to show only quests that I haven’t already completed. Otherwise it is unnecessarily difficult to find more things to do. What is the point in listing already-completed quests at all, anyway?

62 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Where is it showing completed quests? As of right now, it should only show completed things A) On the to do list, on the same day you did the quest and B) On the website, you can access completed quests by selecting the “Past” option from the dropdown (to see completed + skipped quests)

2. Advanced Quest Creation

I love how simple everything is to use and understand. It was a snap to get started and very intuitive.

But parts of me wants to be able to go into my secret lab and use more advanced tools (they could be optional to prevent overwhelm at first) to create more sophisticated quest lines. I want to be able to create a quest chain, where completing one quest unlocks the next. This would allow me to craft goals, but see them only as bite size, keep me encouraged to keep moving forward and not let a huge list of every…

218 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re having a gigantic meeting about how to make Power Packs more awesome, and are definitely considering enabling people to create their own Power Packs. It’s quite tricky/costly to develop, though, so we’re considering a model where you could pay some small amount of money to create your own Power Pack (complete with custom quest sequences, power-ups, bad guys, and icons), and then a slightly larger amount of money to create a Power Pack that you could then share with your friends and family.

In terms of random quests – we love that idea too! We’ll definitely be discussing it at our meeting :)

3. Unclear on meaning of schedule for quests

Under a quest, I see:
    SCHEDULE:
    One time only

Remind me every Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat

The mixture of "one time only" with remind me every day seems odd. There are some quests I would definitely like to do more than once and be reminded of periodically. Others may make more sense for one time only -- but even then the schedule part isn't clear -- I suppose it means remind me every day until I've done it the one time and then it goes a way. Is there any provision for recurring quests or for moving…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Pick an Epic Win mission's description of how to pick your epic win threw me off.

'Specify Your Epic Win' isn't there.. It's clicking on the ??? under 'So I Can', right? - btw thank you guys very much

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?