How can we improve SuperBetter?

Some ideas for future Power Packs!

Thank you for making Superbetter! It has had a significant and visible positive impact on my life. While playing several of the power packs currently available, I thought of a couple other general power pack topics that would certainly help me and likely other folks as well.

1. Outsmart Procrastination:

I struggle constantly with procrastination, even on tasks and projects I genuinely enjoy, like calling loved ones and reading for fun, not to mention unpleasant chores or challenging work. Some kind of power pack with power ups and quests that taught and encouraged strategies for getting things done, breaking down seemingly impossible or undesirable tasks into manageable steps, and reframing the thoughts and self-sabotaging mentality that accompany procrastination would be incredibly awesome to have as part of Superbetter.

2. Winter Wonderland

As someone who recently crawled out of a bout of depression during a very snowy Minnesota winter, I would love to see some kind of power pack that specifically targets the potential pitfalls of living in a place where you cannot rely so easily on getting outside and running into people in person for social connection, physical activity and mood boosting. Strategies and exercises for making the most of indoor activities and keeping negative thoughts in check when it's cold and dark would be a major boon for me next winter!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google