SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unclear on meaning of schedule for quests

Under a quest, I see:
    SCHEDULE:
    One time only

Remind me every Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat

The mixture of "one time only" with remind me every day seems odd. There are some quests I would definitely like to do more than once and be reminded of periodically. Others may make more sense for one time only -- but even then the schedule part isn't clear -- I suppose it means remind me every day until I've done it the one time and then it goes a way. Is there any provision for recurring quests or for moving…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there a secret lab note lenght limit?

I was trying to follow the quests for an powerpack and it has 3 related quests that make you journal. It saved just fine for the first quest. I spent a lot of time and thought writing out the second one and when I came back it wasn't there. So I redid it and made sure I saved it. When I came back again THAT set of changes was gone too. It just refuses to save it if I add very much more. What should I do? Can you get rid of the lenght limit if there is one?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why can I not log in?

My password I never changed....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  forum integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you signed up for the private beta/sneak peek and used SuperBetter before March, you’ll need to create a new account. If that’s not the issue, let me know a bit more information and I’ll see how we can help :)

4. Need a "getting started faq" or something simpler

The community pages encourage you to view the faq right off the bat, but there is too much information -- there needs to be a gentler introduction to it. If nothing else, have the first question in the faq be "How do I get started."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm getting Ally emails, but no requests on the Allies page

Is this related to "Ally trouble continues"?
    My prospective hero has tried re-sending the email, but nothing is showing up.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base