Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. Skip Hero Intro

I just accepted an invitation to be an ally, I watched the TED video, then came here to get started. I went thru the video tutorial steps and made it to the landing page - then it doesnt give you any direction on what to do. I clicked "be a Hero" just to see what it was - I got trapped into performing 5 tasks that I just watched on TED - no escape button, no "back." I'm here because I clicked "Feedback."
    I have no idea how to get back Home. My first experience is not going so well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time! We’re working on changing how allies work entirely, as we know right now it’s incredibly confusing.

In terms of the hero flow, most people don’t come to the site from the talk, so we try and encourage them to go through those initial tasks. For those that have, yes, it’s certainly repetitive, but you can skip by just going back to superbetter.com :)

2. tracking

how long are we suppose to be waiting to see these things that we are "tracking" i would like to actually be able to use the site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still in the process of developing the insights page, where you’ll be able to see graphs of your data :) All of your data is being tracked, you just can’t see it displayed yet – but it’s coming!

3. A way to temporarily pass on quests?

I've come up on some fitness quests in powerpacks that I physically cannot do yet, but would like to come back to once my injury is more healed.

Is it possible to add the option to pass on a quest so I can get to the next one, without removing it completely? Perhaps a button to bump the quest down the list by one, or in time by a week?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to add a “skip” functionality (it’s in development now) to let you pass on a quest. There will also be a ‘not today’ option, so if you just want to ignore it for a day, it’ll pop up again next time there’s a reminder scheduled.

4. incorrect description

On this page: https://www.superbetter.com/heroes/52023/quests/1523604 the reader is referred to the HQ button at the bottom of the screen? There seems to be no such button. However, I did find the "invitations" link at the top right corner of the screen. Maybe the description is incorrect?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Small error - Link in "Zombie Program" Bad Guy goes to "Emotional Vampires"

When I clicked the link to read about Zombie Programs, it instead takes me to the article about Emotional Vampires.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Power-up creation form broken on iPhone app

Power-up creation form broken on iPhone app: List of choices for kind of strength developed is empty, but form won't submit w/o one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

Thank you for the report! Our engineers are on it. (In the meantime, you can still use the website version for this action.)

7. Harmonization of terms

On the FAQ page, the description of "How long does it take to win SuperBetter" doesn't seem to correspond to the rest of the game. Are the seven solo missions the same as seven quests? Does "collective adventure" refer to the process of playing the game with allies, or is a collective adventure more like a quest in that it needs to be defined and then tracked through to completion? Is the Secret Lab the same as Secret Headquarters?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You’re right! We used to call the introductory quests you get from SuperBetter “missions” – we’ll fix that! In terms of collective adventure, that’s just what we like to call the journey of getting SuperBetter – an adventure you undertake with your allies towards some epic goal. Your Secret Lab is not the same as your Secret HQ. Your Secret Lab is a private space only YOU can see. You can access it by clicking one of the bluegreen circles in the illustration bar of your Secret HQ (beneath the logo!). Let me know if that helps :)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base