Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Learn Guitar "epic win"

I've done a few online courses for learning guitar. I know it's not a "physical" or "emotional" HEALING process, but is really is both physical and mental. I was wondering if anyone else has put this type of step by step, song by song, challenge by challenge epic win together, with quests, bad guys, power ups, etc into SuperBetter. I think it'd be a great idea.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Kudos, high fives, way to goes, love it

A few little "what the heck do I do now" moments but you'll figure it out as more people start using this. I love it!! And I'll get back to you for both the good the bad and the "Okay, where did it go now" moments.

And by the way, yes I would pay for more modules. For you guys the sky's the limit. New job, getting married, developing a skill (with user input), beating addictions, dealing with illnesses, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!!! Yes – we’ve definitely got a lot of bumps to figure out but we’re working on them slowly but surely and hope to continually make SuperBetter a little more..er.. superbetter all the time :)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base