SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Facebook permissions

I log in with facebook. I am asked every time that I do whether Facebook can post on my behalf, something that I don't want to allow. But I can't disallow this, I only get the option to "skip" it, meaning that I have to go through this step every time I log on. Seems unnecessary.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  general login help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Okay! This should be fixed now. Thank you SO much for bringing this to our attention. SuperBetter will never EVER post anything publicly unless you explicitly ask us to – so there’s no need for permissions like that. They have been removed :)

2. Delete Account

You should give people the ability to delete their account. No one wants to feel locked in just to check it out.

I love the concept, I just don't think I will have time for it. A smart phone app would be better, IMHO

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  general login help  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

You can now delete your account by visiting your Profile page and clicking “Delete”.

Our iPhone app is also now live in the app store!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base