Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1405 results found

1. Putting details within completed powerups or quests

it would be cool to be able to note when you mark a powerup as complete HOW you completed it. On the completion record rather than the activity wall, so you can look back on what you've been doing and what's been working for you. Eg the Power-Up "Engage in a Hobby" (or whatever it is, something similar" you could note "Played guitar for 10 minutes" when you tick it off, then in your history you can see that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Posting to Activity Wall from within Powerup.

I think it would be helpful to be able to post to the activity wall from within the powerup so you can record the outcome before you tick it off as complete without having to go out of the powerup and then backagain

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. typo on the mind master pack

"Especially good for those working with low moods, stress, anxiety, or depresison"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  spelling/grammar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sidekick Response Training part 4- Emotionally confusing

This particular quest builds on a small amount of Mindfulness training.
    The fact that this suggests falling back on a single technique in the face of a range of 'difficult emotional situations' is not ideal.

I live with a workaholic, and this is exactly the kind of thinking that he is trying to learn not to do. A workaholic applies simple techniques unilaterally, without taking into account the nuances of a situation, so this kind of advice is dangerous for someone like him.

Why not build on a mindfulness base with mindfulness?
    Thinking "What do I stand for?" is not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Categorize power ups by strength

Hi guys,
    I'd love it if I could see my power ups page categorized by the strength they build up so I can see where I need to round out my toolbox.
    Thanks!

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to have the option to view Quests, Power-Ups and Bad Guys in a Grid format instead of a List.

As you play more, the lists of Bad Guys, Quests, and Power-Ups can get long. Having the choice to view these in a grid format instead of a list can save from searching and scrolling through the list.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My current and peak resilence are always the same number

even when I dont complete quests or loose battles with bad guys or don't do anything my current and peak resilience are the same.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Right now it’s hard to be below peak if you’re an active player. Your resilience will only go down if you don’t do an activity that boosts it for several days, or if you take an inventory in the Secret Lab and report that you’re not feeling well.

8. Please Make My Power-Ups Stick Together

It would be nice if the power-ups I create would stick together instead of being mixed up with the others or if even better, I could reorder the list (same with Bad Guys) so the ones I use most can be put up at the top of the list. Thanks!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there a way to prioritise quests?

Currently, the To Do list seems to pick three quests almost at random. It will only register that you have done three quests if you do the ones it picks, even if you have done more than three, but not the pre-selected options.

Is there a way to either get the To Do list to recognise that you have done other quests, or to de-select those quests and prioritse your own?

It might be nice to be able to go in the morning and click something to say "today I choose to work on --."

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re actually in the process of implementing exactly that – you’ll be able to specify “Do Today” on quests or “Not Today” if they’re already on your To Do.

The fact that it’s only registering the quests on your To Do is a bug – will investigate!

10. Calendar view

For the activation history in power ups. For example, I have the "Drink a Glass of Water" power up, I thought that instead of just listing the dates in the activation history, we could have a calendar view with the number of times we activated the power up each day. That way you can easily see how often you've activated the power.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Group Quests

Our whole office is playing SuperBetter - MUCH LOVE! It is changing my life! But...we'd like to set and achieve group goals. Are we missing the way to do that?
    Thank you, Jane. We crossed paths at IdeaFestival in Louisville a few years ago. This idea is spectacular! Viva Games! See you at games for health.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s not really a way to do this in the game, as it’s set up as individual players. The best way to achieve it is to set up a private group on the SuperBetter Community, and discuss your group goals there. Please email me at jessica [at] superbetter [dot] com if you’d like help setting up a group!

12. Tracker pre-sets - number should be removed each time

When I take the SuperBetter Tracker or the Well-Being Tracker, it always shows me the number I assigned last time. This is not good because it automatically makes me think, "do I feel better or worse than last time?" rather than, "how do I feel NOW?" Numbers should be removed each time the test is taken.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My ally suggested a check-in but there is nothing on the site!

I got an email from superbetter.com saying my ally "suggested a Check In." and to click the link "Go to your Secret Headquarters to see what it is."

I clicked the link... and there is nothing there. Where do I find this?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hmm. That’s incredibly peculiar. What happens if you change the last part of the URL while you’re at your Secret HQ to be /suggestions instead of /secret_hq (I think that’s what it is, might be slightly different). That is the hard link directly to your suggestions page. Does anything show up?

OLDER RESPONSE——
    On the left hand side of your secret HQ, there should be a link that says SUGGESTIONS (in the same place as the links that say ACTIVITY, QUESTS, ALLIES, etc). When you click that, you should be able to see the suggestions. Let me know if it’s not working!

14. Links on the activity log

I find the links in the activity log non-functioning. I am an ally and when I check on the status of my hero I can see an activity log of what he has done (example-Steve activated This Too Shall Pass power up about 2 hours ago) So I like to see what the This Too Shall Pass is (so maybe I can make a comment or something to in-courage Steve, but when I click on it, it doesn't bring me to the page This Too Shall Pass.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. where are the comments? I'm so confused

I get notifications of awards, comments, etc., and I can't find them ANYWHERE. My ally says she has the same problem. Where are we failing to look? It's very confusing.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Comments appear on the entries on your Activity wall – it doesn’t automatically expand, so you have to look for where it says “1 comment” (or whatever) and click on that link to see them. When you receive an achievement, that’s show on your profile – click your hero name at the top of your HQ, then click Achievements on the left-side menu. Hope that helps!

16. Bug: Level 1 Dedicated Hero

I got this on my first day of using SuperBetter, but the decsription says it takes 3 weeks of use at least to acheive

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User Interface performance is slow at times

The user interface doesn't provide feedback fast enough in a lot of cases. I find myself clicking twice on a button because I think I must not have clicked it the first time. Responsiveness is also an issue when there are a number of steps to perform an action -- if I'm reviewing my activities and think "Ah, I did that power-up, I should enter it" -- I've got several steps -- enter the power-ups mode, maybe scroll to the right one, view it, click on I did it (maybe twice!) then OK the dialog about points gained. That many…

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mentor - Feedback on use of SuperBetter

As a SuperBetter user, I could choose an option to solicit the help of a SuperBetter mentor to help evaluate my profile and activities. This person could make suggestions as to what I could add, as well as provide encouragement. The idea would be to have some insights on how well I am using the site and find out if I am missing out on any opportunities. This mentor would go above and beyond the Allies in that they would bring in some specific expertise and best practices on using Superbetter.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Very Buggy, Poor Interface Design

I am blown away by the idea of this site. I am a fan of Jane McGonigal and a game design student in Montreal (almost finished). I have had a similar idea but of much more limited scope--so I'm definitely a fan of this project. But it seems like an alpha version.

The interface is exceptionally poorly designed and confusing. And buggy. Just a few quick examples.

1) I was able to invite myself as a friend and now appear as my own ally, even having received email saying, "Andrew Kozloski, you have just agreed to be an ally of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cryptonite

Some bad guys are trivial enough, minions really, that they can be tackled quite easily: a simple bounce for your typical goomba. But other enemies require a bit more strategy, so why not list some weaknesses/hints/cheats?

A text field could prompt users to enter effective strategies and ineffective ones. And when all else fails and the battle is still lost, users can opt out and use their "get out of jail free card".

A little something like this

Bad Guy: The Insomniac
    Weakness: Cold Shower, Reading in bed, Chamomile Tea

...............Battle Results...............

( ) Fail

( ) Win

( )…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  battles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A lot of people have been asking for the ability to have a list of power-ups that are effective against certain bad guys – this is a fun way to do it :)

So is the idea behind a retreat that it’s basically a fail but we don’t count it as a fail in your scoreboard?

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base