How can we improve SuperBetter?

Secret Lab: Insights not loading

The resilience chart loads, but when I try to access the SuperBetter trackers chart, it goes grey and says "loading" but it doesn't load.
I've had this problem for a little less than a week now. My main browser is Firefox and I just recently upgraded, but I've also tried on Internet Explorer and Safari, on various different computers, and it won't work.

322 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    charlotte.lofrancocharlotte.lofranco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AliceAlice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 I've never gotten mine to display anything other than 'loading'

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm doing the Full Plate Diet Power Pack, and most of these quests are tracker quests, so I would really like to be able to see my progress. I love this game, and it really is helping my stress levels go down, but every time I see that damn loading sign, my stress climbs right back up! lol

• HannahHannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And me :( I take the tracker tests and some of my quests also use them... I really hope this is figured out soon - it would make a great system even better.

• megmeg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too, Shame to see the same problem has been exp by others since January! Thats over 6 months :( The trackers are quite key too actually seeing your progress so hopefully this is on the priority list of things to sort out. Other than that, Such a wonderful game.

• LizLiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just joined yesterday. My Superbetter Tracker Insight graph doesn't load either. It's exactly like op says.
        I have a Windows 7 laptop with Chrome.

• BrittanyBrittany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried this using IE, Chrome, and Firefox on 2 different computers, to no avail. I wish I could track my progress, guys... This isn't a little thing, staff, this kind of thing makes me not want to use superbetter.

• Andrzej MartynaAndrzej Martyna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunatelly, still the same
        I use trackers regullary so I hope someday I will see trackers progress (now using trackers is somewhat... pointless)

• ShanShan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had the same problem the entire time I've used SuperBetter (2 months)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base