Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. One touch for indicating completion of quests and power ups

It would be really nice if you could indicate the completion of a quest or the use of a power up with one click on the main list instead of having to go to the page for that specific quest or power up

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on including a small lightning bolt icon that you can click to quickly indicate completion from the list view. We had to make it two initially due to issues we saw in user testing where people would double click and accidentally complete a quest without even seeing what it was :)

2. Icon Gallery

I wish there was an icon gallery so that I can easily pick pictures that describe my item (power-up, bad-guy, etc)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Very Buggy, Poor Interface Design

I am blown away by the idea of this site. I am a fan of Jane McGonigal and a game design student in Montreal (almost finished). I have had a similar idea but of much more limited scope--so I'm definitely a fan of this project. But it seems like an alpha version.

The interface is exceptionally poorly designed and confusing. And buggy. Just a few quick examples.

1) I was able to invite myself as a friend and now appear as my own ally, even having received email saying, "Andrew Kozloski, you have just agreed to be an ally of…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. tracking

how long are we suppose to be waiting to see these things that we are "tracking" i would like to actually be able to use the site.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still in the process of developing the insights page, where you’ll be able to see graphs of your data :) All of your data is being tracked, you just can’t see it displayed yet – but it’s coming!

5. Harmonization of terms

On the FAQ page, the description of "How long does it take to win SuperBetter" doesn't seem to correspond to the rest of the game. Are the seven solo missions the same as seven quests? Does "collective adventure" refer to the process of playing the game with allies, or is a collective adventure more like a quest in that it needs to be defined and then tracked through to completion? Is the Secret Lab the same as Secret Headquarters?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You’re right! We used to call the introductory quests you get from SuperBetter “missions” – we’ll fix that! In terms of collective adventure, that’s just what we like to call the journey of getting SuperBetter – an adventure you undertake with your allies towards some epic goal. Your Secret Lab is not the same as your Secret HQ. Your Secret Lab is a private space only YOU can see. You can access it by clicking one of the bluegreen circles in the illustration bar of your Secret HQ (beneath the logo!). Let me know if that helps :)

6. Small error - Link in "Zombie Program" Bad Guy goes to "Emotional Vampires"

When I clicked the link to read about Zombie Programs, it instead takes me to the article about Emotional Vampires.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base