How can we improve SuperBetter?

android app (or mobile web view)

I would really love to have an android app (or a mobile-friendly webpage, with fewer graphics and an uncluttered interface). Sometimes, it doesn't work for me to sit down in front of a computer to use SuperBetter (as one of the things I'm struggling with is RSI, on my bad days when I really need a power-up or two it's not always good for me to do).

10,659 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    William shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

552 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ressiepower commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love SuperBetter on IOS devices. It gets you up, It gets you exercise, and it gets you to reach your goals. My mom always sees me doing SuperBetter with my friends and cousins an she really likes it. The only problem is that my mom has an android phone. She cannot play it. Please
        Make an android version of SuperBetter so that my mom can play too.

• amber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this really used to help me get through so much stuff, but now that ive swiched to android i dont have as helpful of an app!! really hoping an android version will come out soon

• folkmew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I heard the Ted Talk - got my friend hooked - but since I don't have an iphone I can't really use it. Boooooo!!!!! Most of my friends use androids actually. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE create and android app. I would put all 47 of my votes on this if it would let me.

• Droids4life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Superbetter... These are the Droids you're looking for. Like every other droider, I will remind you, droid should be a much bigger priority. Still waiting, getting tired of it, going to see what can be done to diy myself up a third-party app on a app building site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this app and site so much! i really hope u guys get an app soon! it really helped me when i used to have an ipod. but now im on a galaxy and i miss it so much.

Why do we need to "up vote" this? There are far more android users than IOS users worldwide...

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely purchase this app if it was available for android--3 votes. Thanks for all that you do!

• Sam Waters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding another request! I've been interested in the idea for a while, but I only have android devices...

• Johann Dirry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

According to the FAQ, the Android App should have released back 2 month ago.

Android has a userbase of 80℅ now, so this should be a priority and the shedule in the FAQ should be updates.

According to some info floating around I guess a SuperBetter android app will be out in the next week or so.

You need an android app!!!! I'm pretty sure I read couple months ago that it would be released June 2014 or July 2014...it's August! please get it!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base