SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What is a group code

The SuperBetter community is very diverse in objectives and very American in cultural values; especially in the forums. It would be nice to be able to promote a group code in my profile that is culturally, linguistically and possibly objective oriented; this might be a something like 8 chars for local, 8 char for cultural categories, 8 char for objective type and 8 char or more for SuperBetter applications. The codes could be used to improve relevance in the forum;providing improved filtering tools. It could make seeking allies easier for people who are feeling sensitive about their objectives.

I know…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mini quests?

Cumulative power ups? Mostly haven't gotten one yet. My epic win is so big that there really aren't any intermediate steps, or not many that won't take weeks worth of effort. Feels sort of like I've "failed" when day after day I don't do any of my quests, just lots of powerups?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Seems to be a glitch with Quests, power ups etc

Web site not functioning properly today 11 April at 10 am BST

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overview

This may be my love for the last version of SB standing out, but it would be great to have an overview page (in the sidebar with Activities, etc). You could just show all quests, power ups, bad guys, et cetera in a quick grid.

The best part about the old layout was immediately being reminded of everything. Now if I don't click Bad Guys, I don't have that immediate recognition. Same for Power Ups, et cetera.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  wider application of SuperBetter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ally Invitation Trouble

After (finally) receiving my ally invitation, I finally realized I had to log out to accept it. But once I finish reading about the skills (compass, heart, etc) and go to practice the skills, the site breaks and the connection isn't completed. I've tried it several times and my ally and I are still not really connected. It's really hampering my SuperBetter experience.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Image Getting Cut Off!

I'm trying to create a new power-up and no matter how I resize, the image keeps getting cut off at the right side. I tried a GIF and a PNG. Are there specific dimensions I should be using? This is the first time this has happened, other images were fine, I think they were all JPG format though.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I find this whole thing confusing

Seems like SuppperBetter is going in all directions. I just turned 69 a few days ago and am not as fast mentally as I used to be. Was a programmer/analyst, but had 3 respiratory arrests which i'm sure took a few brains plus I take a lot of pain meds for spinal problem (not paralyzed). Not an excuse mind you. I have accomplished a lot in my life. With a 9th grade education became a programmer/analyst designing some neat software. Damn, I talk too much, I guess because I can type, self learn with a book.

Last but not least.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jerry,

First, SuperBetter is in public beta, and it is free to play. So we hope you join us! Our system can be used to help you achieve your goals, so if you want to learn a musical instrument or a foreign language, it can definitely be used for that. I suggest you join the SuperBetter Community (http://forums.superbetter.com) to team up with other players and get ideas on how to set up your game to achieve your goals. :)

8. Comments? What Comments?

My ally sent me two comments. I click the link to respond and the SB page opens up... and no sign of the comments. Can't find them anywhere!

I also still can't find the Suggestions area for the check-in my ally recently suggested...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to define a better relationship between activities

So, I was navigating through my list of activities (quests, powerups, allies, etc.), and when coming across my allies decided to "connect with one" by calling them (so I could click the little 'I did this' button).

After my call, I checked my powerups and found one that said "Call a friend - literally call them". I then noticed a powerup about meditation, but I have a quest for meditation.

It occurred to me that there should be a more distinct relationship between these activities.

I'm not saying I have the answer, but I feel that a good start would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. choose hero link broken

When I attempt to choose a hero from the drop down menu in my ally dashboard (on the "my heros" page), it takes me to the activity log of a different hero then the one I selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  hero status  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. responses from hero

I'm an ally to someone. And I'm providing her support daily. I can see that she's reading my messages, but otherwise, I have no idea whether or not she's using them. Am I supposed to be able to see that somehow?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. tracking

how long are we suppose to be waiting to see these things that we are "tracking" i would like to actually be able to use the site.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still in the process of developing the insights page, where you’ll be able to see graphs of your data :) All of your data is being tracked, you just can’t see it displayed yet – but it’s coming!

13. In the to-do list, typo after battling multiple bad guys

Typo:
    When I complete multiple quests, my To Do list says "5 QUESTS COMPLETED!", but the pluralization for "Bad Guy" isn't done correctly when I've battled multiple bad guys. (ex: "2 BAD GUY BATTLED!" rather than "2 BAD GUYS BATTLED!")

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ally sign in / sign up

My ally tried to sign in / up, but doesnt end up being entered as my ally... i would think that allies would have a different process so they are autimatically linked to the person(s) they are supporting....

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you let us know what your ally did? Your ally needs to click the link (either from facebook or from the email), then sign up for a new account on the page it takes them to, and they will automatically be linked as your ally.

Had your ally already created an account before? If so, the two emails MUST match (the email they signed up with, and the email you invited).

Let me know – I know we’ve been running into a lot of issues with allies so I’ll try to help as best I can and please bear with us! :)

15. 1-click selections

Have an "I did this"/"I fought this" button next to view button to save a click

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Activity Wall - easier to read

Hello, as I look at my Activity Wall, everything looks the same. My picture with some text. Can we change the picture to one associated with whatever that post is for? For example, if I defeat a bad guy, there should be some happy icon, or the photo I uploaded with the bad guy at the least. If I lose to a bad guy, some sad face or something would be nice. Achievements should have the universal trophy icon. Make it more like a game!

One more thing. I posted on my Ally's wall and it appeared on my Activity…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Filler text visible, fyi.

On this page:
    https://www.superbetter.com/heroes/5379/secret_lab

You have filler text remaining "lorem ipsum..."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Quests/power ups

the quests and power ups that you guys suggest should have an option to permanently put them on our lists

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adding an allie...

This is ackward. You are encouraged to do so, and though I have found some, how do I add them to keep track of them?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base