SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Secret Identity

I would really like space to include a backstory for my secret identity and also a kind of DnD inspired list of my skills and strengths. Maybe an ability to create an avatar for the site too...instead of just a thumbnail pic.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Represent progress more visually?

Have you thought about creating a way for SB users to "build" something visible as they progress? The power ups, bad guys, and quests could all be building elements (bricks for instance) with colors corresponding to the challenges they're working on. Could make it infinitely expandable...pyramids could work. Your first pyramid would be super quick to achieve (6 bricks), but each successive one would have one more brick in the base (10 bricks for next, 15 for next). Just an idea. Loving SB. Thanks you!

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notifications

Notifications for when someone in ur allie does a thing

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More power packs, please

Ideas: "get your fluids" power pack, "stop smoking" power pack, "sneak in more time with your kids" power pack...

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color coded activities in a calendar

If you could incorporate all activities (color coded) in a calendar and we could see it all at a glance would be super great. This willto give us sense of accomplishment and tally the scores as well.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  achievements/badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Customize privacy options for Community Forum users

Be more specific about how much privacy one might lose when joining a forum. I'd love to join the SuperBetter Community/ or Forums. // But current info does not say enough about how MUCH privacy one might lose. Can the degree of sharing be customized?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option of anonymity

I want anonymity. This program seems to be more about promoting itself than actually helping anyone. I understand that building a support network can be an important part of well-being. But for those of us with anxiety about our anxiety (!) continued attempts to get us to share makes us feel even more alienated and alone.

As soon as I started playing, I was asked to invite Facebook people. This felt incredibly invasive. So much so that I put the game down.

Make it an option. Stop bombarding people with demands to promote your product.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  social media connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow better organizing of text when editing power ups or bad guys

When editing the description of a bad guy, quest or power up, no matter how you space the sentences or paragraphs, it mashes up into once massive paragraph once you save. I usually write down my strategy to deal with a bad guy or the steps needed to complete a more complicated "spell" (power-up). It would be great to be allowed to use bullet points or at-least leave the spacing between paragraphs for easy skimming.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  internet browsers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Modifiable Daily Dose

In the Superbetter book, the daily dose is 3 powerups, 1 bad guy, and 1 quest. The app/online requires 3 quests which isn't quite manageable right now. I would like to be able to customize the daily dose so that I get credit for achieving the level outlined in the book.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quest links don't work in Android app

Links provided in quests don't work.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Disable Facebook and Twitter 1-click Share buttons for Privacy

As of today 25/8 2015 I found Facebook and Twitter share buttons on the page. I think the default option should be not to share anything. At least a toggle option should be available. Hundreds of my Facebook friends would be shocked if they found out I am coping with a psychiatric disease through SB, in case I happened to click the wrong button.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I miss the custom challenges

Seeing a specific challenge helps me focus on what I am getting superbetter at. The categories are helpful for grouping users together, but could you add an option to create your own challenge for users who don't fit in those boxes?

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let users create and share their own powerpacks

For instance, I would love more LGBTQIIA+ oriented power packs or mental health + trans health powerpacks or how to deal with unhealthy family relationships... Etc. If we could design our own, then there would be more personalization available and more options.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Declutter and/or Get Organized

I'd love to see a power pack that addresses getting organized and de-cluttering at home and office.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  powerpacks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to wipe the progressbars clean

I would like the option to reset the bars to zero with a button. If I could do that after each epic win the resiloencebar would not be so much larger. After two years use of the app I don't see any progress on the physical-bar, my newest project, since the resiloencebar is 400 and physical is 80. If I could start again from zero with a new epic win in sight it would feel better.

It is after long use that it really starts to mess things up.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  resilience points issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Facebook authorization in Android app is dangerous

If you sign up for an account via Facebook login in the browser it works great -- you're redirected to Facebook to sign-in and give permission. But when I want to login in the Android app with Facebook, a window opens still in the SuperBetter app, asking for my Facebook password. That's not cool, and it's dangerous for users. There's no way for me to know that I'm giving my Facebook password just to Facebook; users shouldn't ever have to give their Facebook password to SuperBetter.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  mobile app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to Organize To-Do Lists

It would be awesome if I could organize my Quest List and Power-Up List. If I could edit my list so that I can put the most important/relevant quests and power-up's at the top, and others that I want to work on later at the bottom. And having a way to look at the completed quests and power-ups in a different section would be nice. Also, having the completed one's have more than a grey check mark would be good. Maybe a bright colored star (that you can customize the color to!) Thank you!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  editing/UserExperience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Jane's Guide to Creating Epic Wins

Hey, quick hack for those having forum certificate issues and looking to read this article. It won't be pretty - the formatting gets scrambled - but you'll be able to complete your "Three Flavors of Epic Wins" quest.

First, open your Google. Then type "Jane's Guide to Creating Epic Wins." Click the link that leads to the forum. Your browser will block the site, but this is where the trick comes in. Go into the address bar of your browser and delete the "s" from https://. Without the "s" your browser won't look for the certificate. Et viola, there's…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  notifications/tips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Where does Jane talk about 3 flavours of epic wins?

In the quest "The Three Flavors of Epic Wins" by "Make It Epic" it says: "Read about the three flavors in Jane's Guide to Creating Epic Wins." I couldn't find Jane's Guide to Creating Epic Wins. Does anyone know where to find it?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base