Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

66 results found

1. Superbetter is like 43things but way more fun!

I remember trying to compose my list of 43 things and being able to browse through other people's goals, feeling inspired by the community and giving voice to what I wanted to accomplish. Superbetter goes a step further and makes the process fun and engaging. I wish there were any easier way to see what other people's challenges are and see them in one big visualization. It would also be nice to tag challenges so that you could see similar challenges arrayed together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding an Ally

We should be able to add an ally through facebook by searching our contact book. Would be very handy.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Vanquishing Bad Guys

Hey, so when we're "battling" we have the option to "Vanquish" however, this doesn't seem to actually work. We get a lot of points for clicking vanquish, but then it still remains in our list of bad guys. If we no longer need to battle that one, and have therefore vanquished it, shouldn't it be removed from the list of bad guys?

Maybe you could create an achievement type wall. A place where all your vanquished bad guys go and you can see the ones you've overcome. Then, if one comes back to haunt you, you could re-activate it so…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  battles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allies not showing up on dashboard.

I have 3 allies, all added successfully. They show up when I click on the ALLY navigation on the left of the screen. However... only the first of them shows up on my dashboard... so I can't see the others activities, can't comment on them, send suggestions, etc. It's really frustrating to me and to them. Your help is appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In this case, everything is working correctly – it’s just confusing! Ally relationships aren’t mutual. They’re more like following someone on Twitter. Just because you follow someone, doesn’t necessarily mean they follow you. It sounds like three people became your allies, but only one of them invited you to be their ally. Let me know if that makes sense.

5. "Complete Quests" To Do stuck at 6

No matter how many quests I perform it always says to complete 6 more in my To Do column. Is this because I added a bunch of Power Packs? Also, when I remove Power Packs the quests stay in the queue. I can't delete Quests, and I don't want to complete them falsely.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

There was a bug with the to-do list, but it should be fixed now. Please let us know if your list isn’t updating when you complete quests now. Thank you! (You should also be able to remove entire Power Packs as well as delete individual quests from Power Packs now.)

6. Deleting

I would like to delete items from activity log. It looks as if it was allowed, but the X does not function. Also I would like to delete test ally, but it won't delete.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. On the meditation Power up theres an error in the description

The meditation powerup says: "Meditation does wonders for our mind. Take a few moments to meditate and see how you feel. You can use a guided meditation practice (<a href="http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22">see suggestions</a>) if you like." I think the html code is a little wonky and needs to be adjusted. :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  power-ups  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Power pack for financial issues

I have depression, and one area I'm trying to get under control is my finances/credit score. I know I could build my own quests and things, but it would be super to have someone with better financial knowledge & discipline to build a power pack for financial issues.
    It might be good for people coping with medical bills, too.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  powerpacks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ease of navigation back to dashboard

Unless there is an easy way to get back to the dashboard* that I haven't found, I suggest that you create one. After I activate a couple of Power-ups, I use my back-arrow to get back to my assignments for the day, but it takes numerous steps to get there. *Is that the name for the place where I can see my assignments for the day?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Access to information in iphone app

I signed up on the website and went to download the app, but am unable to log in to anything in the app. Is it supposed to just send me to the site in my browser for now?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  mobile app  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. need a link back to superbetter game on the forum site

just a simple link back to the game from the forum. better yet, integrate a forum in the game space via a wrapper, maybe? I don't want to be taken away from the game menu when interacting with the forum. this game rocks. there's also some other little navigation things but I want to play more to see if it's just me or the game flow. keep up the good work. this has serious potential to be a positive force in people's lives.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. a way to change the challenge that i started with

since this doesn't seem to be possible, i presume that i need to abandon the current account, and create a new one?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

You can change your challenge area at any time by clicking on the text below the banner saying “I’m getting SuperBetter at…” on your HQ (you must be logged in.) This will show your current challenge. Click the grey “edit” link on the right side, and you can select a new challenge area. :)

13. Love

I only keep three tabs pinned at all times--Gmail, Wunderlist (er, now Wunderkit) and Super Better. I love it, and it only keeps getting better. Thanks from the bottom of my fat heart.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Non time specific quests

So, I have a whole lot of quests to do this week, but I haven't set a specific date. Anyway, they don't seem to show up as me needing to do them, even though I clearly need to get started on them if I want to finish them all by the end of the week.

I reckon they should appear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Avatars & icons

Need ability to upload photo avatars/icons in our profile. This way when we and our allies/heroes appear in our activity stream, we can easily distinguish them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by clicking your username in the upper right, going to EDIT MY PROFILE, and then click SECRET IDENTITY and then the edit button at the bottom of the screen. You’ll be able to upload a photo of yourself :)

16. Facebook logi integration across all services

Unable to edit my profile after having signed up to SB through Facebook - assuming this is something that could be made to work in future?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Wider application of SuperBetter

Right now SuperBetter is targeted toward achieving physical goals, like overcoming depression, a concussion, loosing weight, becoming fit. I am working on becoming a writer. I would like to encourage myself to keep writing every day. Doing something creative like this there are days when I feel I can't do it, or what I am writing is crap. Superbetter is already set up to do this well, but I can't put it in as my epic win or goals. I wish that were fixed so people could enter in their own epic win and or goal instead of having the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by selecting “Health Goal → Other” under challenge and then filling in your own unique challenge, like “Becoming a better writer”. And Epic Wins have always been fill-in-the-blank style – we’ve already had people use it to help them finish editing their novel, for instance, so feel totally empowered to create your own epic win that’s whatever you really want to do in your life :)

18. Kudos, high fives, way to goes, love it

A few little "what the heck do I do now" moments but you'll figure it out as more people start using this. I love it!! And I'll get back to you for both the good the bad and the "Okay, where did it go now" moments.

And by the way, yes I would pay for more modules. For you guys the sky's the limit. New job, getting married, developing a skill (with user input), beating addictions, dealing with illnesses, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  epic wins  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!!! Yes – we’ve definitely got a lot of bumps to figure out but we’re working on them slowly but surely and hope to continually make SuperBetter a little more..er.. superbetter all the time :)

19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is your program still in beta?

Is your program still in beta? I'm logged in via my IE9 browser, and I went to create my first custom quest, but I'm unable to change the title from "This is a Quest! Click it to learn more", I can't change the description, I can't set a schedule...

What's the point?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can’t edit system quests. If you want to add your own quests, just click the “ADD” link in the upper right of the panel when you click on quests. OR you can go to the Power Pack browser and get pre-made sets of quests to help you towards a specific goal or against a specific challenge.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base