Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Cannot remove quests even when power pack is removed

I realize I wanted to create my own quests, but the quests from removed power packs still clog my quest list. I would like a way to: a) remove all quests form a power pack when I remove that power pack. b) remove quests I do not want to complete at this time individually from the quest list.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone! So this fix has been pushed – now when you click on the Power Pack icon (the box with the lightning bolt below the SB icon), you’ll see a tab that says My Power Packs. Click on it, then find the Power Pack you want to remove, click View, then click “Remove Power Pack.” This will remove the ENTIRE Power Pack (including Bad Guys and Power Ups.)

To delete a specific quest from a Power Pack, just find that quest in your quest log, click View, then click “Delete” under the “I Did This” button. I hope this helps, and thank you all for your patience while we got this fixed!

2. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Sarah Dopp responded

I apologize for the delay on this answer.

The “Rehearse Relaxation” quest has been removed from Power Packs for new users, but for anyone who added the Power Pack early on, it’s still in the way. It was marked as an “every day for two weeks” quest, so the solution is to mark it as done 14 times. Then it should disappear.

We realize this will give you extra resilience points. Please accept them as a bonus for all the trouble this put you through.

3. Quest timing --an additional suggestion

Similar to the person who wants the option for once a month quests, etc, I just want to say that I have some quests I need to do 2x a week, for example, or on alternate days.

So some way to expand the possible time settings for quests would be extremely useful and appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. show if a quest has already been done today

RIght now, I have several quests that need completion every day. But when I tick them off, they don't show if they have been completed already today. Maybe turn the "today" under the View button into "completed today" after completion?

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To Do list not recognizing quest completion

I have daily questions that don't include reminders every day. When I complete them*, they don't get "checked off" the To Do list.

*Initially I assumed that I had not fully indicated their completion, but that wasn't the problem.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Resetting activities each day

I figured that on a new day your old quests would sort of be temporarily forgetten, and that the website would prompt you saying '3 quests yet to be completed'.

Instead, the site remembers that I already completed 7 quests a few days ago, and it has a big friendly tick. This gives me the impression that I did something already, and I don't need to bother doing anything.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Weekly Quests Keep Reappearing as needing to do Today

Some of my weekly quests, like weighing myself, keep showing up every day and often even right after enter in my weight. It made it really confusing because I could have sworn that it said once a week, something which also a good practice when you are trying to lose weight because it can fluctuate during the week and even the day. I was so confused that I entered my weight for 3 days and now my quest which I'm supposed to repeat 6 times total will be done 2 weeks before its supposed to because it kept popping up…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to be able to delete a quest but can't

I opted to try one of the power packs, but would like to modify or delete one or two of the quest items, either because that quest doesn't apply to my situation, doesn't work for me, or would work better if I could modify the description.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Free stats?

I got + stats for a tutorial quest. It made me feel like I was given it instead of me earning it, will I actually get better or will I just be told that I am getting better?

Thanks for you work :)
    -Vai

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We didn’t want to put stats behind any sort of wall – but we wanted an integrated way to let people know about it. By mentioning it as an unlock at level 2, we were trying to both get people’s attention on a cool part of the experience and also give you access to it as early as possible :)

11. "Complete Quests" To Do stuck at 6

No matter how many quests I perform it always says to complete 6 more in my To Do column. Is this because I added a bunch of Power Packs? Also, when I remove Power Packs the quests stay in the queue. I can't delete Quests, and I don't want to complete them falsely.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  quests  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

There was a bug with the to-do list, but it should be fixed now. Please let us know if your list isn’t updating when you complete quests now. Thank you! (You should also be able to remove entire Power Packs as well as delete individual quests from Power Packs now.)

12. Non time specific quests

So, I have a whole lot of quests to do this week, but I haven't set a specific date. Anyway, they don't seem to show up as me needing to do them, even though I clearly need to get started on them if I want to finish them all by the end of the week.

I reckon they should appear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is your program still in beta?

Is your program still in beta? I'm logged in via my IE9 browser, and I went to create my first custom quest, but I'm unable to change the title from "This is a Quest! Click it to learn more", I can't change the description, I can't set a schedule...

What's the point?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can’t edit system quests. If you want to add your own quests, just click the “ADD” link in the upper right of the panel when you click on quests. OR you can go to the Power Pack browser and get pre-made sets of quests to help you towards a specific goal or against a specific challenge.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base