Skip to content

SuperBetter Feedback

Welcome! We’d love to hear from you! If you have a specific question about your account, please select “Contact Support” in the right sidebar.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Ally Trouble Continues

After two feedbacks and replies from Jessica McDonald, I still cannot connect to my ally. I've received two invitations from her and the "accept" button doesn't link. I've gone through the link on the notification email, clicked through the tutorial on allies (several times), but when it ends and says, essentially, try it, I get the "oops" screen with the "try again" button. I am so frustrated. My ally is linked to me but I can't link to her, leaving her ally-less. :( I remember that ally invitations were a problem in beta and they still are.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    24 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To everyone who’s been following along with this issue: THANK YOU! Your notes and emails helped us track down a variety of problems related to connecting with allies and, luckily, today I think I can finally say we’ve fixed them all!

In the incredibly unfortunate case that you’re still having problems with ally invites, please send an email to support@superbetter.com and include:
    1) Your ally’s email address
    2) Your email address
    3) Who’s having issues connecting to whom
    4) Where in the process you’re getting stuck.

THANK YOU! We totally appreciate your patience as we figure this out.

2. Adding an Ally

We should be able to add an ally through facebook by searching our contact book. Would be very handy.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ally invites not sending

Hey, I tried to send 3 ally invites but no one has received anything in their email yet.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Our email system was down for part of this weekend, but is back up now. You can resend an ally invitation by going to INVITATIONS at the top of your Secret HQ and clicking Resend. If that’s still not working (make sure your allies check their spam folder!) then please let us know.

4. Allies not showing up on dashboard.

I have 3 allies, all added successfully. They show up when I click on the ALLY navigation on the left of the screen. However... only the first of them shows up on my dashboard... so I can't see the others activities, can't comment on them, send suggestions, etc. It's really frustrating to me and to them. Your help is appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In this case, everything is working correctly – it’s just confusing! Ally relationships aren’t mutual. They’re more like following someone on Twitter. Just because you follow someone, doesn’t necessarily mean they follow you. It sounds like three people became your allies, but only one of them invited you to be their ally. Let me know if that makes sense.

5. Allow me to contact my allie after they accept my invitation

I really invited my ally because I thought the game would be good for her. She accepted my invitation, but I can't find her anywhere on the game. Either I'm missing her, or I have to wait until she posts something or she has to add me as an ally. It would be great to consider each of us as the other's ally. I want to make some suggestions to her. Can I do that now???

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. being an ally and a competitor

I am playing superbetter and invited an ally who is also playing superbetter and, in turn, wants me to be her ally. The problem is we can't seem to access eachother's headquarters when we're already logged in. It seems I have to create two accounts, which seems unneccessary.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Nope! You don’t have to create two accounts. If you go up to the top right corner and click your username, you’ll see an option “Visit Heroes”. This will let you see the other people for whom you are an ally. If that’s not working, it probably means your accounts aren’t linked yet. There’s currently a glitch where you have to be logged out before you click the link in the ally invitation email, otherwise it won’t go through.

7. I cannot see my allies at all. My friend can see me but I can't see her. Lame.

I received the email from her inviting me after I had invited her. I clicked on it but nothing is different. I far as I can tell the allies part does nothing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  allies  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This’ll be better in V2, but right now you need to click on your username at the top right of the screen and select “Visit Heroes” – this will let you see all of the heroes to whom you’re an ally :)

8. Wish there was more structure

You at SuperBetter can be a great ally, if you MAKE quests specific to Anxiety, or specific to social phobias, PTSD, etc. You had GREAT ideas for the tutorial. Can you make more of those? I'm not going to continue to use SB if I have to make up my own quests, bad guys, powerups, etc. I want drop downs of suggestions, and the option to add my own if I wish. I'd like to have actual game challenges, not counseling in a website. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sounds like you’re talking about Power Packs! In your HQ, if you see the two green-blue circles in the illustration banner, the left one should say POWER PACKS when you mouse over it. Click there, and you’ll find a bunch of pre-created Power Packs – which are quests, power-ups, and bad guys recommended for different challenges or to increase different strengths.

9. Bug Report: Ally Check-In

I hit the check-in button and the pop-up reports far too many +5 socials as well as I "re-earn" every achievement.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?